Derivation of the Velocity Addition Formula Violates it's own premis.

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by MacM, Dec 9, 2004.

1. nero Banned Banned

It really is all a con job.

Big bikkies, but they are crumbling under modern independent pressure

I wouldn't be bothered even discussing the false logic.

I am truly surprised it has taken so long for humans to see through the deception..

and I am sure the deceivers are laughing at how slow humans are.

It certainly ranks with the most notorious.

IMO

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. MacM Registered Senior Member

REALLY? What a dumbass.

You pathetic lame brain. Energy is always conserved. But energy expended and not accelerating the particle is a decrease in efficiency. The energy input into the particle acclerator is just going around in a circle but not creating any further push. It is still there.

Wake up fool a car capable of only going 100 Mph can't push another car 101 Mph.

The particle will never exceed the finite speed of the propelling force, I don't care how much power you dump into your damned accelerator and that has nothing to do with mass increase of the particle.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Yuriy Registered Senior Member

To all reader.
    Everything that MacM says about rocket is BS. His posts show that he never saw any calculations of the propulsion phenomena in SRT, at all. Reason very simple - he proved here that he can not understand such calculations...
    Do not believe me? Ask him for a single mathematical prove of any of his statements. You never will get it from him... Bla-bla-bla + "You damm ass.." all what you can get from him. All you can get from him is like that one "speed of the propelling force" what is physical and semantical BS.
    And of course, you will get citations of some BS articles collected all over Internet's trashboxes (most of which MacM, as he proved it here, can not even understand because they content some Math higher than 8 grade Algebra, but he likes anti-SRT statements there)...

Last edited: Dec 11, 2004
  6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. tsmid Registered Senior Member

You may want to read my page http://www.physicsmyths.org.uk/lightspeed.htm regarding this issue. This addresses the actual mistake Einstein made in deriving his relativistic formulae.

8. MacM Registered Senior Member

You pathetic, stupid jackass. You think your continued false innuendo changes anything you are nuts. Of course there is nothing about rockets in SRT. I don't think rockets were flying overhead in 1905.

The problem here is you cannot respond technically therefore you feel you must attempt to discredit. You speak of 8th grade math. Just a reminder that I have recieved education in mechanical, electrical and nuclear engineering including inductory calculus.

If you can't address my issues technically then shut the hell up.

9. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Mac's qualifiers:

What a dumbass... You pathetic lame brain... You pathetic, stupid jackass... shut the hell up.

Once again, you start a thread in order to make another claim based on your inability to understand the subject matter and once again the thread deterioates into the above qualifiers.

Why, Mac... why?

10. el-half Registered Senior Member

Don't blame him for mentioning his hatred feelings against inferior creatures.
    It is really annoying when idiots attempt to break down useful statements.

Like: Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds... ?

You could at least state your feelings about the other people a bit more mildly though, MacM. There is no use in this discussion becoming a flamewar.

Anyway, although I don't know you at all it seems you have a serious touch of arrogance...

11. MacM Registered Senior Member

That is really quite simple. When one responds as though he is superior and writes "particles don't accelerate themselves" and that "rockets require fuel", it is worse than an insult, it is a complete waste of time and is unresponsive to the issue.

12. MacM Registered Senior Member

Thanks for your post. You appear fairly new here so WELCOME, but I learned long ago politeness and soft rebuttals go nowhere here. One must expose their stupidity of their responses with harse reality.

As far as arraogance goes. I am most certainly not arrogant. I however am not a push over that these nin-com-poops think they can dance around and ignore the issue by making personal attacks based on nothing but fabricated crap.

13. Yuriy Registered Senior Member

The only one what makes our Forum look like walls of the public toilet is the presence of MacM.

14. el-half Registered Senior Member

While I cannot judge that statement as I am new here I can say the following really is correct:
    I am not taking sides or something. I attempt to defend whoever I think is right.
    I thought adults where intellectual beings? I thought ignorant idiotic statements were only made by my friends when I told them about relativity theory?

I guess I'm pretty naïve.

Also, if there are some people who don't like MacM it may result in almost everybody else not liking him too because of lame mass histeria. That is not a good thing.

Crap, after having read the entire thread I feel lost. There is too much to reply too. All these things that are being overlooked in numerous replies... :bugeye:

15. MacM Registered Senior Member

I can only say that it is Yuriy's name that seems written most often on those walls.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

If you cannot respond technically then don't respond. That is my advice. Your inability to respond technically does not in any manner address nor minimalize the issues raised.

Your responses minimalize you personally.

16. MacM Registered Senior Member

Thanks for your post.

That is the understatement of the day.

By the way WELCOME to SciFi or I mean SciForums.

17. jsph27 Registered Member

At what point did i say that a particle can exceed its propelling force? BTW, if you dont have something nice to say, dont say anything at all.

18. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

Actually, it can. That's the magic of momentum.

19. Yuriy Registered Senior Member

To all readers.
    1. At any consideration of the relative velocity of two object one should use Einstein's law of addition of velocities.
    2. True theory of propulsion rocket leads to the conclusion that at any stock of fuel and any its features the rocket can not reach c.
    3. True theory of any force acting on any body shows that there is no possibility to excide limit c for velocity of any body under action of any driven force.
    All these information anybody can find in any textbook on the Mechanics of SRT accepted by any university in World. If someone has any questions about this Mechanics (after reading that textbook, not MacM's arrogant posts, who, obviously, never read any of such books!), please, ask me and I will answer your questions...

20. jsph27 Registered Member

Dear MacM,

Hi. Hows it going? Anyway, im not trying to be superior to u in any way. Its just that those are the arguments that i see fit to use in these numerous debates. Im just a sophomore in college right now and im only 19. I have no credentials whereas you have probably a laundy list of things to be proud of. My only vice with you is that you are putting words in my mouth and then bashing me for it. IMO its the staple of the desperate man who has to resort to insults.

21. MacM Registered Senior Member

I think you have a reading problem.

BTW: When you don't have anything constructive to say don't be saying bullsit.

I'm not a professional physicist but I suspect having mechanical, electrical and nuclear engineering that I have more physics than a "Line Ramp Serviceman".

I note you are fairly new here and will excuse you this once but don't be trying to talk down to others or you will catch it back. Otherwise WELCOME.

22. Yuriy Registered Senior Member

Originally Posted by MacM
    "Wake up fool a car capable of only going 100 Mph can't push another car 101 Mph.”

1. The simple application of the energy and momentum laws to the following problem (typical for any beginning course of classic physics ih schools):
    A car with mass m1 and speed Vo collides with rested car with mass m2. What speed these cars will have after collision, if impact is absolutely elastic one?
    The solution of this problem, as any good student knows, is:

V1 = Vo (m1-m2)/(m1+m2) and V2 = Vo 2m1/(m1 + m2)

Therefore, if m1 = 101m2/99 the rested car will gain velocity 101 mph when Vo = 1oo mph.
    That's the magic of momentum, Persol wrote to MacM about...
    2. How anybody can even read some critics of SRT, if he does not know the basics of the classic mechanics?!

23. MacM Registered Senior Member

Don't be stuipid. Nobody is talking about an 18 wheeler hitting a VW. We are proposing two identical cars one pushing the other. If you have nothing to contribute then butt out.