Demographics

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by James R, Dec 11, 2001.

?

How old are you?

1. 0-10 years

2 vote(s)
    0.8%
  2. 11-20 years

125 vote(s)
    48.1%
  3. 21-30 years

73 vote(s)
    28.1%
  4. 31-40 years

33 vote(s)
    12.7%
  5. 41-50 years

20 vote(s)
    7.7%
  6. 51+ years

8 vote(s)
    3.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hey kid!!!

that sounds like a pedophile, watch out!!!

What does he care? Why should he care? Don't let him give you a ride, talk too you, give you things, etc...

If he still bothers you, turn him into the police

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

He's not a pedophile. And he's not bothering me. He's not a stranger to me. I talk to him about high-brow stuff on a regular basis.

And he's not the only librarian that I talk to on a regular basis.

Ya really need more info before ya accuse people ya don't even know of being a pedophile or anything else.

Thanks for yer concern, but I can look out for myself. If he does anything to me (which I seriously doubt), I'll be sure to tell the police.

Just cuz I'm 16, that doesn't mean I don't know when older people are hitting on me. What if I really am high-brow?

Plus, some people I meet on the street think I'm at least 18 or 19. So I don't think I look like a child, and therefore, I don't think any pedophile wants to have his/her way with me.

And guess what. I'm legally old enough to give consent. So I don't think pedophilia is a problem for me.

I'd appreciate it if ya didn't call me a kid. 16-year-olds aren't children.

(Sorry this was off-topic, but I felt that it would be a crime to not address it!)

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Miss Esbenshade I Am Jack's Psychotic Wit. Registered Senior Member

1. A quirky friend of mine.
    2. Every day to once a week depending.
    3. Federal Way, WA
    4. 16
    5. I am a student at a community college
    6. Philosophy, politics, & art/culture
    7. Please. I'm still considered in high school. I'm not qualified in anything. I am in honor Society; key club; Speech & Debate; 4.0 Honors & other associated awards
    8. A dog named Dotty, A cat named Daisy, 2 parakeets (Chip & Dale), a fresh water turtle names Curlew, and 3 bearded dragons (Sydney, Liz & Harold.
    9. I am probably one of the squarest high school students you would ever meet.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.