Democracy vs. well being

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Syzygys, Apr 13, 2007.

1. Fungezoid Banned Banned

:spank: Are you kidding?!?!?!? China is not atheistic! Lol, who's the ignorant one now?!
    LOL! It's very amusing to watch you two go at it.
    :spank:
    :itold:

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Darkseid The Destroyer Registered Senior Member

I have to say that I respect much of what you had said. But please don't call Draneism (a faith you follow by sharing its principles) as Dramadism. There is nothing Dramatic about Draneism. It is just a belief centered on the Dran, which is a universal force associated with co-existence. The Dran doesn't care if you call it a he or a she, a god or a bunch of gods, or as an imaginary friend. The Dran exists as a part of our subconscious that ties us together as equals and reflects our desires that are uncommon amongst animals. It cannot be explained by science, because it is beyond science. Just as Physics is beyond chemistry in understanding the world. But it is a force (something that isn't a being) and it has a name or identity to refer to it by.

Awkward now isn't it?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Fungezoid Banned Banned

Oh yeah, and I'm a religionist, as our friend Iam calles us. And I think God is a force, and I'm Christian, albiet a very bizzare, twisted, yet orthodox Christian.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Fungezoid Banned Banned

I apologize for my misspelling, and if you analyze our two different faiths, they are quite similar in some ways. (At least my interpretation of my faith.)

8. Darkseid The Destroyer Registered Senior Member

You are aware of there being something called the edit button?

You make yourself look less intelligent by refusing to use it. Maybe it's an act you are using, but you should consider using the edit button.

9. Fungezoid Banned Banned

And sometimes I can't resist using smilies.

:itold:

Actually, I wasn't but I have corrected it.

I Just Did Use The Dang Edit Button!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2007
  10. Darkseid The Destroyer Registered Senior Member

I wasn't talking about that part of Draneism. I was talking about what you had said in your post.

11. Fungezoid Banned Banned

Wow, this debate is getting off topic!
    Lol

12. Darkseid The Destroyer Registered Senior Member

What you had said here, pretty much sums up how a Draneian perceives reality.

By the way, orthodox christianity is much more pure than the other sects of christianity. Well anything that promotes stability and peace is much more closer to Draneism.

The main backbone of Draneism is what I had said, but it clearly is entitled to the person to perceive the Dran however they want.

If you want to perceive the Dran as a being and as the god, then so be it if it will help you understand the Dran. My interpretation of the Dran is simply as a force, since beings tend to be corrupt and corrupt others. While a force will remain pure and unchangable. Also since humans tend to associate forces in nature as beings. I'm simply stating what force the true god happens to come from. This is of course however just a means to bridge athiesm and monotheism.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2007
  13. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

Yeah I just wanted to say, get the hell out of my thread if you can't stay on topic or at least be entertaining!!!!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

All of you!!!

14. Oniw17 ascetic, sage, diogenes, bum? Valued Senior Member

Live free or die...

15. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

16. iam Banned Banned

Weirdo, I'm an atheist, leftist and anti-bush.

Stop projecting the shit of your ilk onto me, christian.

How the hell you twist and lie so blatantly is a testament to your devious, fuked up mind.

You religious crackpots have definitely proven how being hypocritical, twisted, illogical and arbitrary comes natural to you. Easier to make things up than think.

Pure? LOL! This coming from a twit who is plugging nonreligion with the most fundamental faiths.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2007
  17. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

I think you struck a chord in him. What is that phrase.. the truth hurts?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

- N

18. iam Banned Banned

They piped up and attacked because my views are not mainstream. They, like most religionists have a herd mentality. It's not that they necessarily agree with the other posters but because i'm more radical they cowardly perceive me as an easy target equating lack of support or being on the fringe as no credibility. Though religionists pretend they have and are persecuted, the truth is they have always been the mainstream and the majority.

19. Fungezoid Banned Banned

Neither the fin heck are mine, dimwit! And by the way, the way I am a twisted Christain is becuase I am so orthodox.

20. Fungezoid Banned Banned

I have a herd mentality? A herd mentality?! I think it is you who has a herd mentality, listening to fools who are ignorant like you.