dehydration...

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by christa, Nov 7, 2009.

1. kira Valued Senior Member

Humm.. what about you prepare 10 glasses of water every morning and arrange them all on a table where you can easily see them? Everytime you see them, you will know how much you have drink already. If possible the glass should be transparent. Don't forget to cover the top to keep the water clean.

Then, next to your bed, put paper that say you have to prepare the glasses every morning, so that the first thing you'll do in the morning will be that.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. thinking Banned Banned

the oils KEEP IN the water christa

scratch your skin , I do this on my forearm , if I get a white line , then I don't have enough oils in my system

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. christa Frankly, I don't give a dam! Valued Senior Member

and I cant do that.. We dont even OWN 10 glasses... and the cups that I own, can fit a good cup or 2 normally full glasses in it.. if that makes any since.. lol!

when I see that, I add lotion.. BAM!!! Problem sloved!!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. kira Valued Senior Member

Can't you buy 10 glasses...?? Those that are made from plastic should be quite cheap. Like the one people use in party (use and throw), that must be like 1$ per 10 pcs. Something like this:

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Just buy 10 and clean them regularly until you get used to the drink habit. Eventually it'll become a habit.

8. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

Put one glass in your bathroom. Drink a glassful every time you go into the bathroom

Lord love a duck, its not rocket science. It shouldn't be this hard!!

9. jpappl Valued Senior Member

LOL

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it, oh nevermind.

10. kira Valued Senior Member

Well, what's not hard for us, is apparently hard for her. She has been in ER because of this.

11. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

If you end up in ER over and over for dehydration, I'm gonna think you either have brain damage or are seeking attention.
    Toddlers know how to get a drink of water.

12. draqon Banned Banned

Yup I like them spicy, oh so spicy. Ouch...you keep your chili in a freezer? I bet its all frozen than. That's right keep it in moderation, too much fun is too bad.

13. kira Valued Senior Member

You don't have bad habit that cause you in trouble from time to time? Something that is simple according to others, but you just can't seem to do it? :shrug:

14. draqon Banned Banned

Breathing's a bad habit. Every day of life is a moment past by, ticking watch clocks closer to final casket, skins' crumbling...with each breath in and out, in and out...and out.

15. kira Valued Senior Member

Yes. Where am I supposed to keep them?

I eat only 1-2 pcs per day, gotta keep them fresh!

I slightly add the portion in winter. Hot spicy chicken soup, yummmm

16. draqon Banned Banned

this isn't about chili, kira. Guess your not as perceptive.

17. kira Valued Senior Member

I have a lot, for example. But, not telling

18. draqon Banned Banned

you replying to yourself and not telling yourself. ...

19. kira Valued Senior Member

That question was directed to Orleander, but then I wanted to answer it, too!

20. kira Valued Senior Member

Is that clock rotate clockwise or anti clock-wise? Lol. I have seen optical illusion like that somewhere.

This reminds me that I have to logout. It's been late here. Later, draqon. =)

21. draqon Banned Banned

This reminds me of past. She runs away before I get any further. Take care of yourself, Kira.

It's a clock that rotates anti-clockwise, but you can make it stop or turn clockwise, Just Imagine it. Imagine it.

22. thinking Banned Banned

BAM !!! illusion

23. christa Frankly, I don't give a dam! Valued Senior Member

no, I havnt been to the er because I was dehydrated, I've been there for other things, and then told I was dehydrated..

they tend to say that mostly since your vanes roll alot if you are dehydrated, and mine do anyways.. I once went in after I have half a gal of water and they still iv'd..

I just asked about different kinda ways.. As everyone has failed to see apparently is that I HAVE been drinking...