Dear friends,

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Varda, Aug 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

Most of you have not been following the events in the open government thread.
    There is a lot of animosity between members and mods, and among the mods.

Things have gotten to the point where I would never be able to prove a coherent point, because my posts are being deleted without a warning. They contain no site rules infractions, and my thread in which several of you posted was not simply locked and cesspooled, it was deleted to make it seem like it never existed.

I made a thread in sfog asking about it, and the answer I received from the administration was that there were infractions in the deleted thread. Ufortunately I can't prove that this isn't true because... the thread was deleted. I also could not articulate my point or question further, as the complaint thread was locked. So I'm basically being shut up.

I'ce been to every kind of rat infested scum hole on the internet. But I have never witnessed this kind of dishonesty before.

This forum's administration has no respect for its users. You are all here to generate content for the website so that it can make ad money off of you. There is nothing else to it. They don't give a shit about you.

Despite all the problems we have been having with the administration, it seems that they can't find a reason to ban me, as I think they'd already have if they could. So I kind of get that by gagging me and disrespecting my right as a rules abiding poster to express myself, that I'm being played so that I'll quit the forum, like bells did and like tiassa is soon to do.

Well guess what kids. I'm not going any fucking where. You are going to have to deal with me.

We're going to play a game now that I like to call the rules game. It goes like this.
    1. I continue to play by the rules
    2. You continue your slimy little ploy
    3. Everybody watches

This is not going under the carpet. I am going to make sure.
    Have fun.

So yes, dear firends. I just want to ask you to be spectators. Help me keep a record of events by remembering things as they are when they are first posted, before the admins get their claws on them.
    You all have a stake on this. As members here you are expendable. You have no value. You could be next.

(Ps: printscreen this post, it may get deleted.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.