[Dear Christians/Jews, etc.] If someone never heard of God, does he not go to heaven?

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Terra, May 13, 2007.

1. lightgigantic Banned Banned

To attain god's abode is not a cheap thing and generally requires steady cultivation

BG 8.5: And whoever, at the end of his life, quits his body, remembering Me alone, at once attains My nature. Of this there is no doubt.

BG 8.6: Whatever state of being one remembers when he quits his body, O son of Kuntī, that state he will attain without fail.

therefore you generally see that all forms of human society have some form of religiosity - its kind of difficult to get into specifics, since there can always be specific exceptions, but generally speaking a person is required to cultivate knowledge of god by devotion during their life to attain his abode

BG 18.55: One can understand Me as I am, as the Supreme Personality of Godhead, only by devotional service. And when one is in full consciousness of Me by such devotion, he can enter into the kingdom of God.

one could also argue that in general a remote tribesman in africa has more opportunity to make spiritual advancement than your average Newyorker

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.