Deadly Chinese lung pneumonia

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Vortexx, Mar 16, 2003.

1. Vortexx Skull & Bones Spokesman Registered Senior Member

Just now that chemical and biological warfare are such a hot topic and the war against iraq seems very near, cnn reports the first victims in Hanoi, China and Canada of what possibly has the potential to cause a worldwide pandemi of deadly lung pneumonia.

Antidote still unavailable at this very moment.

for the conspiry theorists out there: do you entertain the possibillity that perhaps the north koreans at a very critical moment staged this outbreak wich could have a worldwide impact and perhaps disrupt the "war against terror" ???

it could all be coincidental......

Now many diseases, like the 1918 spanish fever tends to start in china because of population density, travelling waterbirds, chickens and pigs.

Usually the birds disease cannot transfer directly to humans, but as stepping stones it transmutates and travels from waterbird to chicken to pig to human..

But still....

Last edited: Mar 16, 2003
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Vortexx Skull & Bones Spokesman Registered Senior Member

Maybe i should post this on Warlady's forum to get more reaction. My gut feeling tells me them neoconservatives really would like to believe a story like that

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

Aaaagh! Red alert! Let's bomb somebody unconnected but living on oilfields!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. justiceusa Registered Senior Member

The thing I find suspicious about this new illness is it's sudden appearance. It reminds me of the "West Nile Virus", which rapidly spread in NY one year, and then nationwide the next. Guess who sent samples of the West Nile Virus to Saddam?? America did.

The military isn't equiping all soldiers with biological protective gear based on information provided by the tooth fairy.

With an illness which kills and has no cure, we cannot afford to be complacent.

8. Don H Registered Senior Member

The former commissioner of the CDC has issued a report that this outbreak is of CONSIDERABLE CONCERN !

9. blankc Your superior Registered Senior Member

Does anyone have the mortality rate of this thing?