Dawkins Concedes...

Discussion in 'Biology & Genetics' started by Trippy, Apr 15, 2012.

1. Aqueous Id flat Earth skeptic Valued Senior Member

LOL

That, or someone forgot to take their meds?

Don't forget the atheists out there who are agnostic on the fire thing. I'm thinking of joining the First Baptism By Fire Atheist Congregation... well I was, anyway, but that was before I remembered to take my pills

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Yeah, a mano-a-mano couch chat is definitely called for. How do we arrange that online? Maybe something like those singing telegram services. Could we take up a collection and send him a prepaid home visit with, say, a biology prof? Let me see if I can find "Evolutionists to Go". Wow, if they catered moo goo gai pan this could be the next craze. Right before the atheist rapture of course, since our agenda will be complete once we indoctrinate the believers with evolution. Yeah, definitely Chinese take out, preferably in a bag with a hammer and sickle on it. I don't know about other folks here, but when they beam me up I'm going to want to have my chopsticks with me. Those spaghetti monsters don't exactly feed you finger foods. Oh, what's the rush. We still have to destroy capitalism with carbon cap and trade and then enslave the public under fascist health care. Never mind, I'm busy the next few weeks. Maybe some other godless science propagandist could lend a hand.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. scheherazade Northern Horse Whisperer Valued Senior Member

The Chinese definitely are going about infiltrating the global economy on all fronts. I am astounded by how many grocery products in our store come from China in recent years.

It's not just manufactured products anymore and they are investing in mineral properties in the Yukon as well.

You have quite an excellent sense of humor as well, Aqueous Id, though I suspect that not all is a laughing matter.

What's that saying?

Keep smiling. Makes them wonder what you're up to.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.