Date Line Fort Hood Texas

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Buffalo Roam, Nov 5, 2009.

1. mike47 Banned Banned

Correction.....tyrannic wars .

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

That like calling the color blue "awesome blue" or the number 4 "extreme 4",

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. mike47 Banned Banned

Not all wars are the same . The wars in Iraq and Afghanistan are unjustified, unnecessary, cruel, tyrannic and a waste of money and lives .
    I hope this will help you somehow........

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

I only agree with 4 of you 6 points. If they were cruel and tyrannic we would have killed them all by now, cruel and tyrannic is what japan did to Manchuria, no the Americans and allied forces are not cruel and tyrannic, by historical standards they are rather restrained.

8. kmguru Staff Member

As long as environment exists for these nut cases to prosper, we will always wait for the event to happen and then debate about whose fault it is - this will happen time and again!

9. StrawDog disseminated primatemaia Valued Senior Member

If you think this was a hand out, best you dig a little deeper. :m:

10. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

What exactly is an extremist?

11. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Good question. I think the outer limit is when one turns on one's country to kill one's countrymen. But certainly the line occurs before there at some point. What point would that be?

12. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Depends on the direction of the assimilation and the morality behind it. It would have to be a pretty extreme case.

A lighter or blowtorch would do fine, really.

Which reports?

And their culture will be extinct, along with whatever made them Tibetans. Maybe someone should ask them first? That might also be a bit too modern, I guess.

13. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Why should their culture be extinct? Do you think culture is dependent on the government?

If they were pushed into a ghetto and bombed on a daily basis I would agree with you. But they have the same [indeed, more] rights in China as the other Chinese. Thats better than the serfdom under Lamaism.

14. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Are you being obtuse deliberately?

That is the only scenario in which you would agree on much, apparently.

15. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

No I live in a society where there is much diveristy of culture and one government. DO you think we should allow people to put their live daughters-in-law on funeral pyres because its their culture? To shave the heads of widows and send them to Varanasi to die as beggars because its part of their religion?

Tibetan culture will survive if enough people want it to. Even under Chinese government, they still follow polyandry, with one woman marrying all the brothers in a family to keep the land intact. But if their daughters don't want to follow it, they should be free to have those options.

As long as the government improves their quality of life and doesn't treat them like second class citizens, there is no reason why their culture cannot adapt to their circumstances/

16. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Yeah but polyandry has be outlawed in Tibet, not merely made optional, as are verity of other Tibetan cultural traditions, whether we like them or not. Likewise I would find it acceptable if women in Saudi Arabia were allowed to drive and merely choose not to, but that not the case now is it.

17. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

So? You think thats had an effect on their practice of it?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polyandry_in_Tibet

18. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

You stated you wanted options, and was implying the Chinese was providing it, the Chinese are doing no such thing. If the Tibetans are disobeying the law is not important, just as their are women in Saudi Arbia that get behind the wheel now and then

19. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Good example. What is more likely you think, women will eventually drive in Saudi Arabia or Tibetan women will stop marrying all brothers in a family to ensure the land remains undivided?

20. otheadp Banned Banned

So... this Muslim "palestinian" man was well educated, brought up in the West, probably rich given his profession, and yet something made him go on a mass murder spree while screaming allahuakbar.

It's his socioeconomic background, I'm sure. His food should be secretly laced with bacon for a month and then he should be told about this. That could be a nice start for his punishment.

21. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Is that what they do to the Haredim terrorists?

22. StrawDog disseminated primatemaia Valued Senior Member

Son of Sam went around killing because a dog told him to. Nutters come in all shapes, sizes, religions and fantasies. If the US was not at war against Islam, his religion would not be an issue.

23. otheadp Banned Banned

No. But that's what they should to to Muslim terrorists. Especially the "palestinian" ones, right?

Do you like bacon, SAM? Is bacon the reason why you are overweight?