Date Line Fort Hood Texas

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Buffalo Roam, Nov 5, 2009.

1. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

No the Tibetans who resist are being destroyed. Tibet was conquered. Its not a question of assimilating a minority group. The country was invaded and taken. I think the Tibetans are much more interesting and civilized culturally than say much of the middle-east and probably a lot of India.

Mujahideen biting? Hardly. They will be left in the backwater of time where they belong.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Really? You think 95% of the country being extremely poor serfs is civilised? You think one woman being married to all the men in the family [to keep the land in the family] is civilised? I doubt you know very much about Lamaism as a social system. You might want to read some of the accounts of eastern and western travelers before the Chinese invasion.

Meanwhile the farmers freed from generational debt in Tibet and able to break out of the caste system imposed upon them are doing better in China than in India.

They haven't entirely changed their social systems either:

And Tibetans who accept the modern amenities available to them in lieu of archaic barbaric religions are free to stay. Insurgents and terrorists of course, have no place in civlised society.

I'm sure once the western forces get rid of the insurgents in their occupied territories, they will also assimilate the natives with their own populations, like the Chinese have.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

Do you think the cast system or draping your women in a black sack civilized?

Western forces where? Show me one nation that has been assimilated into the United States?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

See? Nothing civilised about it, is there?

They haven't? Why ever not?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

Civilized. No. But I don't really care save they should stay in the societies that bred them.

Why would they want to?

9. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Isn't that the whole purpose of liberation? Its why I prefer the Chinese way, in a few generations, the Tibetans will be Chinese and will work for the society.

Meanwhile, what will happen to Iraq and Afghanistan?

If you're not willing to take responsibility, why screw with their lives?

10. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

I don't think anyone much cares about what will happen to Iraq and Afghanistan. What most care about these days is how to bring the troops home and the cost of the effort.

Like I said I couldn't give a care less whether they kill each other or not. Whether they form a dictatorship or not. Whether their girls go to school or they beat their women for sport.

11. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

So basically you're as responsible as other Americans when it comes to mopping up the milk you dropped.

12. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

Well I'm not an american. I have no responsibility towards those people either through taxes or the life of my non-existant son. If the threat of terrorism is great in the West I think we should return all muslims back to wherever they came from whether they were born in the country or not. Fuck em!

13. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

Well I'm not an american. I have no responsibility towards those people either through taxes or the life of my non-existant son. If the threat of terrorism is great in the West I think we should return all muslims back to whatever backwater shithole they came from whether they were born in the country or not. Fuck em!

14. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

What if they became equally "efficient"?

15. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

Living in the dark ages? I think not. And if they should become so the West could always just launch its nuclear arsenal and make more sand, Israel would also be a casualty but fuck them too. You guys had your day in the sun but it didn't last long. The middle-eastern nations that are bettering themselves are doing so financially and they tend to leave the rest of the world alone. Its the backwater shitholes that seem to cause the problem but since they are so incompetent I wouldn't worry about them...and trust me when it comes to destabilization most Muslim countries would prefer 'the west' to the jihadist.

16. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

So basically, the "necessary" killing is only when "our men" are doing it.

17. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

If i have to support 'my' men or 'your' men I will support my own. If I have to choose between the survival of 'my' people or 'your' people I will choose my own.

18. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Of course you will. And so will "they". Which is why there is "necessary" killing on all sides.

19. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

Its the way of the world sam. Its a part of human life.

20. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Like the caste system.

21. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

Well no that seems only natural to Hindu's

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

22. mike47 Banned Banned

Iraq and Afghanistan are under the guns of the US and their puppets NATO countries .

23. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

She was asking why the US doesn't assimilate other countries into its own. I asked where because the US has no intention of assimilating another nation whether it be Canada, Mexico, Iraq or Afghanistan. I am fully aware that we are engaged in two wars.