Darwin's Is Wrong About Sexuality

Discussion in 'Biology & Genetics' started by Buddha1, Nov 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

A liar is better than a Eunuch! You wimp!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. kenworth dude...**** it,lets go bowling Registered Senior Member

ah and so thats why you open the thread with a statement that implies that you know these things for a fact?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

I don't think there is anything wrong with taking a stand to start with, if you have worked on the issue. Then we can go from there. You can prove me completely wrong, and I'll thank you for it, and willingly change my contentions.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. kenworth dude...**** it,lets go bowling Registered Senior Member

if i start an arguement here it descends into semantics within about 3 posts.too tired for that right now.

8. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Depends upon who is discussing and how serious he is about the issue and how open he is to consider facts/ evidences that go against his stand.

9. kenworth dude...**** it,lets go bowling Registered Senior Member

yes it does

10. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

11. TheAlphaWolf Registered Senior Member

they cite homosexual rams and bonobos (ok fine, bonobos are bisexual not homosexual...).

12. TheAlphaWolf Registered Senior Member

PS- thanks for the links ophiolite

13. mountainhare Banned Banned

Darwin was most likely partially wrong about the purpose of sexuality, as he didn't know about genetics.

Obviously one of the main purposes of sex is procreation! However, asexual organisms can also procreate, so why sex?

Well, one of the major benefits of sex is to offload detrimental genes.

However, this is a fucking joke:
    Budda1:
    ROFLMAO! I guess the male elephant seals 'bond' with the 50+ females in their harem.

Have fun trying to prove that absurdity. Genes which promote survival and successful reproduction are passed on to the next generation. Genes which do not will not be passed on to the next generation. 'Quality of life' is incidental, at best. The quality and duration of your lifespan is irrelevant, as LONG AS YOU MANAGE TO SUCCESSFULLY BREED.

14. Satyr Banned Banned

Buddha! Feels oppressed by a society that looks down at his desire to be [deleted] another man, in an act mostly associated with submission and acceptance, and he feels discriminated against because [deleted].

He calls both desires the epitome of human dignity and meaning, as opposed to the meaninglessness of life creating life in an endless cycle of procreation.
    In reaction to it he’s created this elaborate theory in which he reinterprets sexuality as only a bonding mechanism with no apparent purpose to it besides the bonding itself.

He’s also concocted some theorem concerning “meaningful survival” for which the explanation of ‘meaning’ is left up to the imagination.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2005
  15. TheAlphaWolf Registered Senior Member

you seem to know a lot about homosexual practices and to enjoy giving as much detail about them... maybe in your self hate and anger you think that by posting mindless insults that people won't discover what you really desire.

16. Satyr Banned Banned

You’ve got me.

I wanted to…forget….[deleted]

My insight into homosexuality can only be the result of my own secret desires.
    Thank you Alphawolf for pushing out of my closet.
    You certainly live up to your moniker.

I’ve been living a lie all this time. A fact Buddha1 reminded me with his insightful thesis.
    I can only hope that I am not the only one wishing for [deleted].
    Perhaps, in time, I will learn not to be ashamed because of it.

Now I will go off and imagine a strong man caressing me with his large masculine hands, making my skin crawl and my spirit cuddle in the sensation of safety and belonging.

17. TheAlphaWolf Registered Senior Member

http://www.psych.org/pnews/96-09-20/phobia.html

18. Satyr Banned Banned

I certainly see myself in much of that.
    My apparent homophobia – usually coming to the surface as some form of hostility – is the result of my secretive homosexual feelings.

I’ve certainly felt the pangs of lust when [deleted].

Thank you for giving me permission to be me.

19. TheAlphaWolf Registered Senior Member

ok, now that everyone knows about it, can you shut up and go to a gay forum instead?

lol

20. Satyr Banned Banned

Why such a derogatory and discriminating position, my dear alpha-male-wolf-thingy?

Just because I enjoy [deleted] does not mean that I do not deserve respect.

Your heterosexuality is a fraud, besides.
    Buddha1 is right.
    We are all living a sexual lie.

[deleted]

21. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Satyr,

When you signed up to sciforums, you agreed not to post obscene material. The next time you do so, you will be banned for seven days. Editing your posts is becoming tiresome.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2005
  22. Satyr Banned Banned

Should you be so lax?

I liked your editing.
    It left just enough to be coherent without being “vulgar”, whatever that means.

23. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

You know you're a troll, don't you?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.