Dark Matter Halos must be revolving, rotating.

Discussion in 'Astronomy, Exobiology, & Cosmology' started by nebel, Oct 26, 2018.

1. nebel

Wikipedia does not give the figures, but here is the quote for the illustrations above, even DM now is more concentrated, & rotation increased.

"Models of rotating disc galaxies in the present day (left) and ten billion years ago (right). In the present-day galaxy, dark matter—shown in red—is more concentrated near the center and it rotates more rapidly (effect exaggerated)."

added: with DM at 23% and us atomics only as 4% of all whats in the universe, Dark matter rotation, concentration carries a lot more weight than we . imho.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2018
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. NotEinstein Valued Senior Member

No problem; glad I could help!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. nebel

I was now thinking of this entity:

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

"Grant M. Kennedy, Luca Matrà, Stefano Facchini, Julien Milli, Olja Panić, Daniel Price, David J. Wilner, Mark C. Wyatt, Ben M. Yelverton. A circumbinary protoplanetary disk in a polar configuration. Nature Astronomy, 2019; DOI: 10.1038/s41550-018-0667-x "
    Imagine the dark matter behaviour, shaped by the gravity ---- in this configuration, stars and ring forming two axes of rotation, almost defining an empty internal cavity, where even Dark matter would not have to be rotating with any orbital velocity in any direction. A smooth halo balanced against the inward pull of gravity--- by orbits in directions even more varied than the 2 depicted here, inclined 90 degrees to each other.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2019
    Beaconator likes this.
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. nebel

Imagining that hollow interior above, I realized it could mean, that this entity must have not self- gravitated starting from a tiny Dark Matter seed - like condensation--, but instead from the outside inwardly. like a tree trunk.

8. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

seems a bit of a jump
    Super dense Vs Super massive ... etc ...

9. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

convergent conveyance ...

and when the total gravitational force of the centre conveyance reaches a greater magnitude of the ring, it collapses in a massive shock triggering a black hole ? or a semi-nova ?
    gravitational shock wave ?

is there any signs of the effects of this anywhere ?

10. nebel

The absence of a central mass, even the binary system stars revolve stars around an empty bary center, so in the absence of mass in the center, compression from the outside in a viable option, even if not[yet] observed.

11. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

i think i understand your point and do not argue the basic science of it.
    my question is...
    is there a potential, at the point where the centre gravitational field equals the the total external outward gravitational field of the circle ?
    would it possibly collapse and create a singularity(black-hole) ?
    or... and/or
    are you suggesting the current discussion notion of the absolute centre having zero gravitational force ?
    i didn't read all the way through that discussion so i am not sure of the outcome of theory.

12. nebel

ALMA is looking at old structures, and what the energy/mass economy of the system is I dont know, and beyond my predictive knowledge. The idea of a Black Hole is a central mass pulling stuff in. Here we have no central mass, is the rotation of the ring keeping it stable, even expanding? are those stars in stable orbits that are not deteriorating?
    It would be interesting to see the outcome of a system that was compressed from the outside like a python.
    Yes I being hammered for that, but here is an illustration where definitely there is no central gravity because there is no visible central mass. Possible even a gravity free zone inside the hole in that doughnut, except from the stars.
    Interesting too, that the dark matter in that system could well be following orbits that are made visible by those stars. but still/ also have to respect the center no gravity rule.

13. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

if background radiation shows signs of gravitational waves that correspond it might be very good data.
    what i would next look at is star(gassious giant) ignition patterns.
    this should show some type of mapping ability

LoL
    and its very funny because there appears to be no real answer to the question.
    such is my question about infinity being a real number when contrast against absolute number generation as a known factor of all possible options.
    looking from inside a set of patterns does not always allow for the ability to identify singular process actions and patterns that do not folow the same process.

14. Beaconator Valued Senior Member

Don't play with it. Unless your safe