Dark Energy – Required to explain a plausible mistake ?

Discussion in 'Astronomy, Exobiology, & Cosmology' started by RajeshTrivedi, Aug 16, 2014.

1. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

This forum is first and foremost a science site for established accepted science.
    While we all know that scientific theories are never 100% faitre complei, some theories are as close to certainty as anyone would wish.
    It's rather peculiar then that the majority of our Alternative theorists have new models that rewrite these near certainties. For your benefit, those near certainties are SR, GR, Evolution and Abiogenesis.

Sure he can, as can I.
    But if you pay more attention you will know who they are.
    We have one at present [under moderation] that claims SR is false.
    We have three others who claim to have a ToE...one has been banned, the other two generally have their quackery shifted to alternative sections.

People also have motives, agendas, and baggage that drive some of there alternative claims.....Our religious/creationists friends for instance, see Evolution and Abiogenesis as abhorent.....they see the fact that science has pushed back their God to a position of redundancy as confronting.
    Then we have those that just have that mean, anti establishment streak that sees them oppose anything scientific just for the sake of it....And coming up at the rear, we have our conspiracy nutters, with the closet supporters close behind, clinging onto shirt tails, as best they can.

These posters certainly should be confronted at every opportunity we have, to discredit their nonsense, and the nonsense that drives their nonsense.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

I do have my share of admirers around here.
    Let me just say though, that all here that have spoken against your hypothesis, and other hypothesis, know full well that we have unresolved issues and they are being researched, and studied all the time within mainstream and with the aid of the multitude of state of the art equipment available.
    So admire all...AiD, origin, Dywyddyr and others, because they do all recognise the unresolved issues, where the limitations of present theories lie, along with the unknown factor, but none of that takes away from the overall fact that our present cosmological model, the BB and GR describe and predict amazingly well.

Not true...DM, DE and Inflation just to name three add ons over the last couple of decades.

If that was needed, it would be done, but tossing out a successful theory completely, is the last card in the pack.

Our observations are curtailed by our technology, and as technology improves, and we observe further, so to will our observations.
    The point here is that according to present observations, the accepted mainstream model, is head and shoulders above any other hypothesis, and the reason why it is the accepted mainstream position.

Here's an interesting link for you which covers much of what we have spoken on.....

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    http://science.nasa.gov/astrophysics/focus-areas/what-is-dark-energy/
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Please note...the mysterious DE we now propose as the reason for the observed acceleration in the expansion rate, may well be one and the same as the CC that Einstein raised 90 years ago.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. DwayneD.L.Rabon Registered Senior Member

Well,

The reason that i mentioned the use of titainium is because Rajesh Trivedi requested a means for measuring small groups of stars or stars so that a curviture could be found of a star group so that insight into the motion of universe could be obtained to gain a central location or direction of the universe.
    The atomic element titanium is representive of the stablity of our local group of stars. wherein you will find that titanium presents the same stablity in all solar systems within our local group of stars. consider the titanium compostion of the earth, and in asteroids ect..., the stabltiy provided by the atomic element in these body is reflective of the stablity and responsivenes of the bodys to the local star group motion as those bodies travel trough space.

if you want to look at energy signitures and propreties that pretain to the local group motion you need to read about and observe the properties of titanium.

How you learn or use titanium in your instrument or as a componet of your instrument is entirely you making.

DwayneD.L.Rabon

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

That's absolute rubbish.
    If you have any alternative hypothesis, please take it to the proper section, and some evidence would be nice.

8. DwayneD.L.Rabon Registered Senior Member

Well, paddyboy
    you should think about what you are asking, you are asking for a system of information that requires a great deal of work.
    The suggestions was made for the use of titanium, the explanation was simple titanium could be used for a zero point in refference for the motion of the local group of stars.
    The properties of titanium are well documentated, those properties are directly reflective of the motion of the stars in our local group, that is self explanatory. all you need to do is buy a piece and you are then in possession of material that is directly reflective of the motion of our local group of stars. it could not be any easier.

As of current you and nobody else has a means to tap the motion of the local group, or attune by instrument the motion, or to provide a means to define the probable orientation of the universe, if you do not like the suggestion or if you have the another suggestion feel free to list the material for use.

You asked for evidence, that is something that you will have to acquire under self observation seeing that you have the ability to manipulate titanium, which is why i said that how you use titanium is up to your making. I can not sit with you on a oscilloscope and make your adjustments and findings.
    As well i will not give the computed composition of solar bodies for you to track or plot the planetary motion in comparative to their titanium abundances in relation to their position within space of the local group of stars. In other words the formulas for gaining atomic element abundances of solar bodies that allow comparison to orbital motion, inclination ect.... relative to the local group. Where it can be seen in observation in planetary motion. ( and is the long way about the issue as opposed to a attuned titanium instrument)

For one that would be doing all of your work, and for the other you want your invention to be yours not mine where is your interest, or drive to acquire or make discovery.

Lastly it is a suggestion that Rajesh Trivedi might look into, when there really are no other options. you to can look at a piece of titanium and think about if it is worth useing given what you know or read about titanium.

DwayneD.L.Rabon

9. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

No, what you are proposing is essentially meaningless drivel.

We know the velocites of our galaxy and the local group relative to nearby clusters. As far as our orientation in the universe that is just more meaningless drivel.

Meaningless drivel.

Meaningless drivel.

Insane drivel.

Good god give it a rest.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

10. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

One can only shake one's head in disbelief and pity at such inane suggestions. :bugeye: :crazy:

The only thing I can suggest, is that he's really just having a lend of us.
    He really can't be serious...can he? :shrug:

11. DwayneD.L.Rabon Registered Senior Member

Well, orgin and paddyboy you will have the forums much to your self, as i will be signing off the internet soon, just imagine you can make all the insulting and childish comments you want, the forums will be open to for you to exspress and demonstrate you mental illness. you will have to steal the ideas of the unexspecting and innocent to fill your ego trips.

I suggest that you seek therapy for you conversation skills, try to focus on being apart of a conversation as opposed to your current post snip insult statements, and plagiarisms as a substitute for your lack of intelligence.

also you do not have to say anything to people, if you your self can not write the correction for view point, many of the comments made by the two of you are not even nessacary, and are empty and useless to other members on the forum. how you have been allowed to exist on the forums is amazing, children carry a more decent conversation than the two of you.

hope you find a way to make a change

DwayneD.L.Rabon

12. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Dwayne, what you submit with such certainty is akin to fairies in the garden, goblins, gnomes and Leprachauns.
    If you curtailed your nonsensical thoughts to alternative hypothesis section, it would only be half as bad.
    But to submit your ideas, as certain, in mainstream science, just to try and gain some sort of respectability, is outright fraudulent, and the reason that your original proposal re Jupiter was cesspooled..

13. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Fine, if you think I am off base by calling what you are saying drivel, then simply tell me what exactly are these properties you are discussing here:

14. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Noooo! Don't ask.
    I have an idea of what "properties" he thinks he's discussing.
    Rabon, being somewhat more loony than Ludwig The More Than Slightly Loony surrounded by clowns wearing loons, indulges in numerology.
    That is, he invents some ridiculous (and insupportable concept) and then spends time calculating until his numbers arrive at a solution he finds satisfying.
    He's of the (terribly terribly) mistaken opinion that all elements/ materials have some sort of direct connection to, and influence from, the stars, various planets (and the local population of ferrets for all I can tell).
    All you'll get is a rambling inane waterfall of insanity, *cough* backed up by either a list of utterly meaningless figures [sup]1[/sup] and/ or the the admonition "I'm not going to do your work for you".

AVOID THE NUTCASE!

1 I was once given such a list and simply informed that "It's like a CRC Handbook, you just look up the figures you need", as if that helped...

15. Dr_Toad It's green! Valued Senior Member

Why is the obvious sock-troll still here? The intentional misspelling speaks volumes, but I'm not quite sure who those 'volumes' are tattling on yet.

16. RajeshTrivedi Valued Senior Member

Is it possible to remove the posts #84 to #92, just causing distraction ??

17. DwayneD.L.Rabon Registered Senior Member

Well Rajesh Trivdi

What I will say is that I am sorry for attracting thier conversation to your topic, as the posters that make the responses travel in a group patronizing each other, even when dead wrong or confronted with specialized information. i assume that it is some kind of sport for them, where they try to lead your topic off in all kinds of off point issues. I was once given a warning that this group is not mearly visting the forum for interesting intelligent conversation, but was a soap box, or group of people that try to exstract other peoples ideas and then use them or steal bright idea concepts from people that actually do work in science or have a special knowledge or gift. simular to some patent companies.

as you can see so far they make arguments even with vaild points, of simple suggestion.

you might find that you can not enjoy the site, as they will interupted a decent conversation with all kinds of out of place comments.

DwayneD.L.Rabon

18. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Good advice.

19. DwayneD.L.Rabon Registered Senior Member

Well, your not haveing a breakdown now are you paddy boy.

Perhaps we are not reading your post correctly, there might be a another party that is changing your transmission, and i am reading some distorted, or scrambled version of your post. There are maybe outside forces such as the goverment that want to make simple conversation about the center of the universe more confusing and complicated.

Perhaps it could be that people from the future who want to secure thier place in the world so they need to cause some confusion about the local group of stars, the Observers need more controll, i think we should contact Walter, Olivia and Peter. to see if we can do a transmmission trace.

DwayneD.L.Rabon

20. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

I should have mentioned that that was said with slight tic and a heap of sarcasm.

I'm happy to say though, that those that do admire me, [sarcasm mode on again] are generally those on the fringe, way past the fringe, and a couple of real whakos that inhabit the cesspool!

Remember, although there still may need some tinkering undertaken with cosmology at this time, it still has observational evidence supporting the model.
    No alternative stuff can match it in any area for predicitve application.

21. RajeshTrivedi Valued Senior Member

To Avoid someone simply means : Not to respond to his post.

By making sarcastic comments or declaring the person nutcase, will cause bitterness and continued useless postings, which will serve no purpose other than distracting from the main issue. Dwayne original post is intact, it is his idea and his observation, if it is not liked by anyone, so be it. Why get into personal? At the best find fault with the post once, and after that stay away even if poster insists with his theory.

And I also wish to state that the role being played by few in this forum, is that of custodians of mainstream cosmology. This assumed position of superiority is bound to cause problems. I accept the present mainstream cosmology in toto, it has explained many observations and stood the test for decades. But I do have my shares of questions, even scientists have their share of questions on many prevalent concepts. This is how the science should be, if there are any deadlocks then they must be resolved, not bulldozed. And stupid most person on Earth may give an idea which is worth pondering. So if some new theory or alternative theory comes up, then instead of deriding the person, the attention of poster may be drawn to mistakes in his theory. Once and twice, after that avoid responding.

22. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

No, as a relative newbie, you miss the point.
    This forum has been subject to a rash of crazy alternative hypothesis, put as fact, in the science sections instead of alternative or other fringe sections.
    They do that purposely...To get a raise out of people. And they succeed.
    You are asking that we treat them with kid gloves? after the accepted cosmology is explained to them? and they insidiously ignore?
    Where I come from, we say you have things all arse about.
    Rajesh, you may wish to state that you think a few are acting as custodians of mainstream cosmology, but that is a cheap cop out by someone who obviously is sympathetic to their cause.
    It's not established accepted cosmology that's on trial here Rajesh, that has already run the gauntlet and passed peer review.
    The nonsense that is on trial, and which you are defending Rajesh, is pseudoquackery and nonsense, stuff that will never get to pass any suitable peer review or ever see the light of day, outside forums such as this.

For your information, the Titanium that has been mentioned, and its connection with stars has only one element of truth in it. Titanium, along with all elements higher up the periodic table then Fe/Ni are formed in supernovas.
    The rest is fairy tales.

23. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Just quickly, for any little kids out there but just big enough not to believe in santa clause.......
    There is no centre of the universe because the BB was an evolution of space time itself. That means if one could imagine all present spacetime packed to within the volume of a Planck volume, it can be seen that the BB had to have happened everywhere at the same time.
    The only center that we can logically speak of, is the center of the observable universe and no matter where we would like to put ourselves within our Universe, we would still see ourselves as at the center of our observable universe.