current effects of slavery

Discussion in 'History' started by fuzzywuz, Sep 27, 2005.

1. ReighnStorm The Smoke that Thunders Registered Senior Member

How about you just help this place become equal and just to all it's people!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Hagar Registered Senior Member

Crude, but perhaps the most intelligent point in this entire debate. The simple fact that almost all races at one time lived in backwards feudal theocracies ravished by barbarians, war, disease, and poverty only to rise up and build great empires without any help from any external force is evidence that blacks do not need OUR help in anything. That huddled masses without dollars to their names can make it in this great Western nation
    (I recall an African who actually learned English simply by watching TV and then went on to run his own business) is proof of the spirit of independece!

If you want something in life YOU and YOU alone must take up that burden and strive for it.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. J.B Banned Banned

So then without whites blacks are unable to heal?
    This is your proof of blacks intelligence?
    This is a incorrect lie, do you have anykind of facts at all to back up this statement?
    They are doing these things at higher rates then anyother group of people in the world.
    There are far more blacks on the planet then there are whites. Blacks from all over the world are doing all they can just for a chance to live amongst whites. If you are looking for the most destruction in the world visit any black majority area, why do you think blacks are always trying to escape there own country's?.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. ReighnStorm The Smoke that Thunders Registered Senior Member

Without white racist people.....healing would have begun years ago.

Being on the planet and being the ones who are destroying the planet are two totally different things. Theres really no such thing as white and black people. You all come from one place.
    People are moving because of the land....not the people......Take the entire history of all continents and nations and you will find that black violence does not even come close to your own kind!

8. J.B Banned Banned

Remember it is blacks who desire to live amongst whites.

It is whites who desire not to live amongst blacks.

9. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Sure they do, it's called gentrification.

10. J.B Banned Banned

So, no more affirmitive action, and not more black only groups at all?

11. ReighnStorm The Smoke that Thunders Registered Senior Member

Affirmitive action was not made just for black americans. There's no such thing as a black group anymore (black only group). Affirmitive action should have never been needed in the first place. It is because of people like you that it did and still exists.
    Blacks do not and never will desire anything of yours. It's the land that were most fond of!
    Right because most whites are racist like you! Not saying that I'm not racist mind you.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

12. duendy Registered Senior Member

hey jb....what about South Africa?....and NAtivfe Aerica where tey came with teir evil to live 'with' the Indigenous peoples and commited genocide on them...etcetera?

13. G. F. Schleebenhorst England != UK Registered Senior Member

The current effects of slavery are that a few million africans now live in one of the richest countries in the world, instead of in some civil-war torn african shithole. They also get a foot in the door over white people in learning institutions that were built by white people and are protected by laws that do not also protect white people.

End of discussion.

14. G. F. Schleebenhorst England != UK Registered Senior Member

Segregation happens naturally too. Look at Detroit. Before and after "artificial" and "unjust" segregation. Now it's segregating itself.

15. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

Yes. That's the ticket. Paint a picture of America in the worst light possible, blaming us for all the ills and evils in the world. America invented slavery and is hell bent on destroying the earth to complete the job we started when we killed the Indians. Now, Afro-Americans......Join us. Join our evil empire. Join us as we complete the destruction of all that is right and good.

That's a good presentation. I'm sure it will work.

16. Facial Valued Senior Member

What caused Africa to become a shithole?

J.B. is a racist - his opinions don't count (ergo, as much as Happeh's truth)

17. Facial Valued Senior Member

Aside the sarcasm, what is your point? That you are offended by the truth sometimes? I just don't get it.

18. G. F. Schleebenhorst England != UK Registered Senior Member

Tribal warfare and small-scale society which has trouble advancing (which you can even see in, for example, L.A gangs in the "first world"), overpopulation in the face of dwindling food supplies, foreign meddling and colonialism to much less of an extent than people make out. In fact you could argue that colonialism was a good thing....what the colonial powers (or at least the British Empire) took out in raw materials they put back (for the time that they were there) in infrastructure and institutions. It's not like things got better since the empires left. Look at Zimbabwe. The white farmers were rich because of agricultural techniques developed in Europe....the black government evicted them from their land thinking that the land was just great on its own and soon found out that it was European farming expertise that was responsible....and now their economy has fallen apart.

You can't blame all africa's problems on the white man. It was a shithole before we got there. Most of it had barely hit the bronze age in the 19th century for crying out loud. Until africans and black people living in the "white man's world" can start actually becoming responsible for themselves (apologies for humungous stereotype) rather than blaming the white man for every little thing that's wrong in their lives, and playing the race card whenever they don't get their way, they will never get anywhere.

19. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

The point was that the "history" given was the worst possible intrepretation of events. Sure we had slaves. Slavery was an ancient institution imported to America from the old world. We fought the bloodiest war in our history to eliminate it. That the Brittish had perpetuated the institution of slavery in the colonies was one of the complaints in the original Declaration of Independence. Obviously, certain states wouldn't sign on for that, so it was dropped.

America has always been about freedom. It was founded at a time when the devine right of Kings was the prevailing standard. Slavery is our original sin, incompatible with our ideals. The founding fathers were aware of this hypocracy, and our nation paid its debt in the blood of thousands of soldiers who fought in the civil war.

If one wants African Americans to feel and become a part of America, concentrate on the greatness. Democracy, The Bill of Rights, First man on the moon, defeated the twin evils of the twentieth century: Nazism and The Soviet Union.

The picture painted by fuzzywuz was of a horrible nation no one would want to be a part of. While the events described may have occured, they are by no means the whole story or even the main point. They are the warts. Look closely enough at the most beautiful women and one can find some imperfection. But would a close up photo of a cold sore be an accurate depiction of Camerion Diaz? I'm sure she must have had them. They are the truth, But they would not be part of the description I would use to describe her. Especially to someone I was trying to convince to take her out.

20. Alejandro -2 Minutes To Midnight- Registered Senior Member

oh come on dummies theres two things- theres rich and theres poor if yur black and yur rich aint no ****** (cant say that cause technically im not black, more brown) no more.

if yur white and yur poor "welcome to the hood ******"....we got yur crack over ere (make that meth, sorry white boys), we got yur ho's over aire, yur pappy wuz a drunk and yur momma's as ugly as a skunk.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

now wasnt that simple?

Last edited: Feb 23, 2006
  21. duendy Registered Senior Member

well in racist America 'black' included even white people wit ANY black blood i them!
    but yo rigt about rich and poor

a story relly really really pissed me off. read it several weeks back

about this black comedian called Chappelle. well, he was really 'politically uncorrect' so much so that tese black influenial middle class multimillionairs hounded him and his familir till he had to gve up doing comedy!
    these people included Bill Cosby--tink he was first who say the comedian, warned him off, and when defied gt his black rich mafia togther....which included Ophra Winfrey, Whoopi Goldberg, and some others i've forgot right now

when i say they 'hounded' him. we are talkin serious shit death threats. teir self-righteous reason bein, tey believed he was takin black pople back to before segrgation. etc. must try dig up te actual story

i was sofukin incecsned i meant to try get in touch with one of em and let tem know what i think

but it highlights what you mean about middle class and poorblack poeple. we hav same division as between general middle class and poor

22. Alejandro -2 Minutes To Midnight- Registered Senior Member

personally i never believed Chappelle's story. i think its more likely he had some kind of breakdown, which he wouldnt admit to or his agents wouldnt let him, he didnt just walk away from 50 million and you could be damn sure the black hollywood elite stick together.....well AFAIK

all these commedians are pretty much carbon copies of Richard Pryor and Eddie Murphy...2 of the great ones for sure.

have you ever heard Richard Pryor live on Sunset Strip? think thjats what its called.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2006
  23. duendy Registered Senior Member

hmmm Alejenadro, i sense --from the litte experience i've had of you up to date--you seem to dide with the big dog and not the under-dog.........ALSO contradicting the very argument i agreed with yo on in the first place.....about middle class and poor?

you say you are 'brown'? would you calass yo self as a MIDDLE class brown person?