Cryptozoologic Breakthrough:Hell-dog

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Lawdog, Aug 18, 2006.

1. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

It's dead?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Lawdog Digging up old bones Registered Senior Member

excellent proposal.

sure, its a dog.......A DEMON-DOG FROM BENEATH THE EARTH.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Last edited: Aug 18, 2006
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Still just looks like a run-of-the-mill dead dog to me.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Prince_James Plutarch (Mickey's Dog) Registered Senior Member

Looks just like a regular dog to me. Nice coat, too. I like the blue-black/blue-grey of it.

8. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

shit, i had a dog that looked JUST like that...it was a rottweiler/husky mix.
    hilariously enough, it acted more like a saturday morning cartoon character than a "hellhound".
    this particular dog was probably abandoned and turned feral. it isnt uncommon in heavily wooded areas such as Maine for stray dogs to turn feral....ive personally seen 4 feral dogs in my life, in michigan. one was a King Poodle, i shit you not!

9. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

Well you can tell that ones just a bit of fun, however on another site they actually had a picture of an "Insectodog".

10. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

Eh. Sure. Dogs are fun animals. Dopey and stupid, but fun.

No. Dog pee is a hard stain to get out.

I don't have kids. For one, I'm too young, and second of all, children are brutal and immature menaces to society.

Preposterous. Demons don't exist, and it's impossible for a dog to live beneath the earth, at least not for long. Proper amounts of meat to sustain a canine are scarce, if existant at all, under the surface. Probably just a few fish, and some bats if it's lucky.

11. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

that is ONE ACROBATIC dog!!

12. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

even the link says dog.

.bismarcktribune.com/images/dog2.jpg

13. c7ityi_ Registered Senior Member

14. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

Dogs can jump pretty well. Not as good nor as accurately as cats, mind you, but pretty good. It could possibly catch a sleeping bat. But the likeliness of that is low, so low that a dog in a cave would probably starve to death within a week.

15. Squeak22 4th Level Human Registered Senior Member

Dogs don't see in the dark to well either. Better than humans yes, but not that good.

You could make arguments that a dog that lives underground would use sonar to get around, but wouldn't that wake up the bats?

16. c7ityi_ Registered Senior Member

i heard cat is the opposite of dog, is it true?

17. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

A dead dog

18. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

You do know that the earth is not hollow (or flat for that matter) right?

19. Tyltyl Registered Member

It could be two things:

1) It's clearly an hybrid alien-helldog, which escaped from the alien military labs in the hollow earth, the demons chased and killed it but they didn't make in time to hide the corpse. Now it lies under the sunlight for the humans to see and discover the terrible truth about the conspiracy between the aliens, the humans and the devils.

2) Looks like a dog, so it's a dog, or at least some curious mixed breed.

I'm not yet sure which one is the most likely.

20. kazbadan Registered Senior Member

Man thats a dog or any other normal animal!! Why going into weird explanations 1st!?! Are there any evidences of the existence of hell dogs? DO you know lots of storys of it and testimonies, like in ufo cases? NO! So, why making crazy judgmenes? Probably the animal is just a bizarre dog. Sometimes i see people with bizarre faces because of their DNA and inborn factors. Its rare to find a person with a bizarre face or body but they exist. Same for dogs....btw, ukraine people with 6 fingers in each hand...are they hellish creatures? No, just some people with a very rare problem.

Give me strong arguments that the animal is not a "normal" one (dog, wolf, etc) but a new race or a new being and i will believe on u.

21. Eye's that glow in the night, eh? Quite extraordinary. Surely no mortal creature can conform to such description.... Canines, Lupines, Cat's, those tiny, tiny arboreal creatures that live in tree's, etc excepted, obviously.

Late to the party I know, but it's dead canine. Somewhat vaguely reminiscent of the hyena about the features, granted, but road kill nevertheless.

Y'know what's weird with this picture? I actually live in a very, very rural, backwater region. Not quite wilderness but you'd never think that if you were actually stuck outside waiting for a bus. There's people lived here generation after generation, farmers all - yet I've never once heard a single story concerning "weird" occurrences - despite the occasional provocation to the contray...

In this tale however, just the sight of "eyes that glow in the night" appears to have people spouting on about daemons and evil.

Dear God. I know the countryside can be a trifle dull, but can't these people just occupy themselves with copious amounts of sex and drink just like regular folk...?

A

22. Roman Banned Banned

Is Lawdog for real?

23. Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Could anything possibly be realier? I think not. >woof!<