Criticise, quick.

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by whitewolf, Nov 13, 2004.

1. whitewolf asleep under the juniper bush Registered Senior Member

You mean, with the gradient tool? :bugeye: Nono, when you open the gaussian (sp) blur effect dialog box, there's a preview window, a slider, and a numerical value which corresponds to the slider. You blur the shape the same way all around. You can blur the stroke, but the same way all around. The radial blur could be it, but it's radial; I'd still have to do it in shapes. Well, each plate will print out 5"x3.75", so there's no need for me to get crazy with details. I did want the hands, feet, and face to stay more or less sharp. And, once I do it in shapes, I can't make them translucent. So it would never really resemble a shadow character.

I like the ctrl+alt+del thing

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

A good idea.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. an>roid.v2 Registered Senior Member

Last edited: Nov 24, 2004
  4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. an>roid.v2 Registered Senior Member

But Whitewolf... you're using the Photoshop blur from inside Illustrator. Try opening your pict with PS and... go wild.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

I've kind of always wished I knew some foreign words so I could mock gendanken and rosa for their cheese eating faggotry.
    Well done.

But if that piece of crap you "critiqued" me with is the best photoshopping you have to offer you really shouldn't be defending it.
    That was such a goth effort. I used to slice up canvas' with a scalpel in the artroom at school if they had that scrapbookish "say no to whatever's hot to say no to with blatant overused transparent symbolism" look. Which they often did, because anti-everything lamo goths with no imagination usually take art classes.

8. pixel Registered Senior Member

That's right. You can do it in PS, for sure.

9. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Andy:

As if I'm going to sit here and read all that cunty fluff.
    You know, the most annoying thing on a gay is the flamboyance.
    "Dawling" means you're tyring too hard- affected condescension isn't , so shut the fuck up.

&(&$(#*&:
    Lou in Farsi literally means sucks major cock.
    So wanna mock?
    Lou-sucks-cock.

10. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Putting this thread where it has descended to.

11. an>roid.v2 Registered Senior Member

So why bother feeling pathetically conscientious about it? Feeling obligated to "explain"? To me? Yeah, right.

And a great philosopher and great psychologist and great keek and great nerd and great pervert you're not. But chintzy queen-of-the-phoney you are. Very affected superiority -- you know, warm and fuzzy.

That's because to be criticised for having flamboyance on a discussion board is just another complaint from the have-nots -- the homely... See, gendawling, your background, bit-by-bit, is being exposed! And no need of Photoshopping for that.

Now -- take your hair away.

12. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Andy:
    'course.
    Like so:

Know what your deal is?

You find superiority fascinating. "Cabals" would drive you insane- its no so much in the nature themselves, but in your respect for labels that make them more than they are to you.

Look at those you single out.
    What do they have in common?

Dude.
    Say it ain't so.

13. an>roid.v2 Registered Senior Member

xxx

Last edited: Nov 28, 2004
  14. an>roid.v2 Registered Senior Member

I do.

I find power, fascinating. I find the influence, fascinating. I find the pull, fascinating. I find the grasp, fascinating. I find the bind, fascinating. I find the prolongation, fascinating. I find the will-to-power struggling against the will-to-power, fascinating. I find the fear of one will and the tenderness of the other, cradling the fearfulness, fascinating. And I find the streak of venom acidly oozing but never affecting the tenderness... fascinating.

Cabals... a network of "superior" minds "cooperating" together to achieve a means, and then to extract from the result their individual dividends, isn't it? The smart hog in the pen. What'ssogreataboutthem?

Gold-filling, superior fear.

Not until you turned that flamboyance against me, dawling.