Creation Theory

Discussion in 'Alternative Theories' started by Swavey, Sep 6, 2013.

1. Robittybob1 Banned Banned

Nor mine. Well said wegs.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

I'm sure there are many scientists in the same boat.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Motor Daddy Valued Senior Member

That's like asking in which direction is the sun. The earth orbits the sun as the sun orbits the galactic center. There is no one direction in which the sun is from the earth, as the earth is continuously orbiting the sun. The earth is in motion so the direction is constantly changing, as is the universe constantly orbiting its core at the same time, constantly changing direction.

If you were to point to the sun and say it is in that direction you would be wrong, as motion changes the direction continuously. You can't even get out the words "the sun is in that direction" and still be correct. You will always be wrong, as motion is occurring over a duration of time!! Earth is getting further from the sun, which means in the past the earth was closer to the sun. Go back in time enough and you see the earth came from the sun!

Put a banana on your kitchen counter top and observe it as time goes by. Go outside and look around and see all the vegetation growing. Trees are a direct observation of mass evolving to space. Mass gets less dense over time. The earth gets less dense when trees grow! Duh!

I call it "Mass evolves to space!" Mass gets less dense over time in accordance with the second law of thermodynamics!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. wegs Matter and Pixie Dust Valued Senior Member

Thanks

I hope so. I'm in good company then.

8. Robittybob1 Banned Banned

Could you comment on dumbest man on earth (CM)? Please.

9. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Not really.....You see the Sun is a stones throw away in astronomical terms....And as you say, as we orbit it, and it orbits the galactic center, directions do change.
    But what you are proposing with regards to some mythical core, would be at least 48 billion L/years away, so the direction from our perception would not appreciably change at all, even over a lifetime. Even in the example you gave though, If I point to where the Sun is now, you would be able to point to it 5 minutes later, without any appreciable change in its direction.

That's simply a form of mass/energy being transmitted or transformed into another form. NO MASS/ENERGY IS LOST.

How does the hypothesis of "mass evolves to space" explain, [1] the CMBR, [2] acceleration in the expansion rate of the Universe, [3] the observed expansion itself, [4] the abundance of lighter elements such as hydrogen, [5] the particle zoo and the observed effect of matter breaking down into its more fundamental parts as pressures and temperatures increase [ the obvious scenario being with the most basic fundamentals at just after the BB, coupling together to form atomic nucleii, atoms of the lighter elements, stars, heavier elements, more stars, planets etc etc etc as pressures and temperatures decreased and increased again under gravity.