Crazy woman

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Perfect, Feb 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Perfect Masturbation without hands Registered Senior Member

http://www.collegehumor.com/?movie_id=117049

"When you are allowed to exist on the same continent as the united states.."

Haha..

The world truly needs bitches like her to deflect rest of the population from these silly 'lets try and get along' ideologies.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. top mosker Ariloulaleelay Registered Senior Member

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Mystech Adult Supervision Required Registered Senior Member

Anne Coulter is either completely batshit insane, likely with some parasite eating her brain (they should have it x-rayed or something to make sure there's not some sort of giant worm in there) or she is the most visionary liberal satirist which the world has ever known.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. SpyMoose Secret double agent deer Registered Senior Member

I have heard rumors that she has an addams apple. Can this be confirmed? I keep forgetting to look when I see her on TV.

8. top mosker Ariloulaleelay Registered Senior Member

I think you're on to something! The local Nazi Youth.... er... Young Republicans on my campus started putting out a newspaper in which they whine about professors being too liberal. Basically, it made them out to be a bunch of pansy rich white kids. Sadly, I know of the people behind it, and they aren't actually satirists, but I let them know that I thought their satire was brilliant anyway.

You can read it here:
    www.packpatriot.com

9. zanket Human Valued Senior Member

Some people are in the business of controversy. When you let them affect you, you are a buyer.

10. she's crazy, if she wasn't soo cute, no one would pay attention to her, imagine quotes like her's coming from some lumpy, bespeckled, matronly woman, why, we'd turn the channel, but Crazy Ann? no one takes her seriously, she's just eye candy with a few missing marbles.

Look at her titles:
    Treason”,
    Slander”,
    How to talk to a liberal (if you must)"

11. I hope you're wrong, but its a great rumor!! She must be Jeff Gannon's younger brother? Hahaha

where are you looking?

12. lowefly Registered Senior Member

Ann rocks and you guys are losers who don't have a pot to P in. She would make you guy look totally rediculus in a debate. You know it, I know it, so let'e not kid anyone ok...lmfao

13. Roman Banned Banned

If I lied as much as she did, there wouldn't be any problems in a debate with her. But seeing as how she's a pathological liar, yeah, she'd probably 'win' a debate.

14. goofyfish Analog By Birth, Digital By Design Valued Senior Member

She spews the way she does because she's an attention whore who's discovered a way to generate money and fame for herself. Coulter is a bomb thrower who likes to make outrageous statements just to watch the reaction and profit off the notoriety - she's the right's Michael Moore.

Right wing and left wing blowhardery is big business these days.

:m: Peace.

15. maybe, but I might ask her a few questions, let her trip herself up, something like whether Canada was in the VietNam War? or to name what accomplishments Reagan did, that would warrant naming airports & schools after him? (let me see, didn't he fire all the striking air traffic controllers & try to get rid of the Dept of Education?)

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.