Counting down to a true New Year celebration

Discussion in 'Politics' started by youreyes, Jan 3, 2017.

1. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

He gets the respect he deserves... as does the media... perhaps you would like to see respect to made mandatory...well I am sorry but all you are going to get are "yes" men and brown noses.

....and he has already acted unconscionably enough to censor many a critic.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. youreyes amorphous ocean Valued Senior Member

Well thats his strategy to win and it works. People got tired of Obama all talk, they want a powerful president in place, someone who will stand up for the rights of those who were silenced by all the immigrants.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Ahahahaha, wow. "silenced by all the immigrants".

Please, show me on this doll where the mean ole immigrant touched you...

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. youreyes amorphous ocean Valued Senior Member

In many places. Exclusion from groups, from jobs, from etc. because I am non-latino, has played a big role in my life struggle. Or is bullying funny too?

8. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

The only thing "funny" here is your deliberate libel... and you know what, I'm quite sick of it. You haven't a single goddamned actual fact to back up any of your drivel.

If you lost your job to an immigrant, guess who is at fault for that - either you sucked at the job enough for someone new to the country to take it from you, or your employer was a dirtbag. Either way - not the immigrants fault.

9. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

With regards to the OP.............................

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

10. youreyes amorphous ocean Valued Senior Member

With regards to the paddoboy....

Relate to this, will ya.

This is an excerpt taken from a book "Obama's America: Unmaking the American Dream"
    By Dinesh D'Souza

You could relate to internet blog site "relatebleblog.com" or you could relate to an actual person in power opinion of Mr. Obama. I stand behind Robert Stephens, not behind a blog. Where do you stand exactly?

11. youreyes amorphous ocean Valued Senior Member

Mr. Trump will take care of it, dont worry. You're sick of what? Of being proven wrong? Of hearing someone who has an opinion that differs from yours? Of having a president you didn't choose? Well deal with it. I stand with those who chose Mr. Trump as their president and Americans chose him for a specific reason. We want change and we are not happy with the immigrants taking our jobs. Mr. Trump has and will be the action for all the silenced voices in USA. For everyone who could not find a job because of discrimination. It is real and it is happening in USA. It is our time now to shine.

12. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

How is he going to do that? It appears that there are very few that can work with him.....
    It is something that Trumps ego fails to recognize. Governing is a team effort. If you have no team you have no government.

So far he has alienated a huge number of people critical to his success... so I question how he is going to effect change when he faces hostility in just about all directions.

Also it is worth noting that people with his type of mental disorder very rarely stay stable. In most cases deterioration of the condition can be surprisingly rapid and rather profound.
    I would not at all be surprised if tomorrow we see Trump running around naked in a shopping mall screaming "the sky is falling...." and attacking people left right and center with his vitriolic nastiness... (which is a hallmark of a paranoid psychotic episode )

"Attack dog called Trump"

Last edited: Jan 15, 2017
  13. youreyes amorphous ocean Valued Senior Member

Well obviously with current propaganda against him in full rage, you will not have that many supporters with balls so to say, taking a stand for him. But the man wouldn't have won if majority was not for him. Again, yes it is too early to say about his presidency, because right now he is not yet a president officially.
    I had a man today at Safeway, a war veteran, come up to Starbucks and say, "hey I dont care if all the haters hate Trump, I am going to celebrate when that lying sweet talking son of a b*** Obama leaves presidency" You know I felt so connected to the veteran, we wished each other congratulations.

So, how many people with mental disorders do you know that have been as famous and as rich and with as much as power as Trump?
    What is mental disorder exactly? Is it speaking what you think as Trump does or sweet talking, smiling, and lying straight in face as Obama does?

Which one is more mental?

14. youreyes amorphous ocean Valued Senior Member

duplicate thread. please delete. thankyou

15. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

Why do you think Trump dumped Rudy Giuliani? One of his closest supporters through out his nomination and campaign gets thrown out as soon as he has succeeded. Why did he do that, do you think?

Are you capable of running government?
    Do you have the skill and characteristic set that would lead you to be successful?

Well you are the typical Trump supporter.... can they manage a government the size of the USA?

I doubt it as it takes the very people with their skill sets and specialties you are and Trump are attacking to make it all work....

16. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

The one who ends up running around naked in a shopping center yelling out "The sky is falling" that's who...
    The one who kills of his support base and ends up sitting in the metaphorical oval office with no one to talk to.
    The one who has his own "yellow submarine" all to him self.

The one who has the "Big red button" that has it's wires disconnected...
    The aids to the Oval office are going to have to make sure all the sharp edges are smoothed and padding is placed in key areas so Trump doesn't hurt himself too much while they work out what to do about the mess their democratic system has allowed to manifest.

Perhaps re-establishing what "fitness for office" actually means would be a good starting point.

17. youreyes amorphous ocean Valued Senior Member

Sorry but I am probably not up with the current news, but Trump got Rudy to be leading in cyber security group. I mean sure not being appointed as Secretary of State might not be what Giuliani hoped for, but there is a reason for that. Rex Tillerson is just that much way more powerful man to be in that position than Giuliani. In fact I am going to make a thread with focus on Rex Tillerson and why I think he is a better pick than Giulliani.

Am I capable of running a government? No I am not. I simply dont have the business skills nor political skills to do that. And I cannot sweet talk my way out while lying like Obama does, sorry.

18. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

So instead of sweat talking, politics, diplomacy, tact and sensitivity Trump attacks like mad dog on a very precarious leash.

19. youreyes amorphous ocean Valued Senior Member

You do realize that quite a few presidents in USA history have been as flamboyant and extravogant as Trump before? And they were just as fit for office as Trump is. Trump has characteristics of these four presidents (similarities): Jackson and change of pace, Reagan and saying controversial things and being seen as unstable, Roosevelt and Lyndon Johnson is being self confident and attracting attention to self.

20. youreyes amorphous ocean Valued Senior Member

Reagan was like that in early years, although somewhat more cautious.

21. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

Perhaps you don't understand that the "times have changed". Years ago, incompetence was more able to be smoothed over, more able to be compensated for. Today this is not the case. The whole world is striving for efficiency as resources dry up. Competition is massive... one mistake and bamm! the competitor nation jumps on top of you.

It only takes Trump to impulsively reveal something sensitive or highly confidential in his attacking and the game could very well be over for so many people...including yourself.

Tweeting something stupid that tells the world everything they want to know by default.

22. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

The more he yells "Liar!" the more truth about him we know

23. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

You need to stop lying about who you are comrade.