Count On The Intrepid Dubya To Snub A Man When He's Dead

Discussion in 'World Events' started by goofyfish, Oct 29, 2002.

1. goofyfish Analog By Birth, Digital By Design Valued Senior Member

The White House has announced that President Bush will apparently snub the late Senator Paul Wellstone and the people of Minnesota, and skip Wellstone's funeral.White House spokesman Ari Fleischer stated: "If you take a look at the historical record of when a sitting senator dies in office, no the President will not go."

Lie. Bald-faced, despicable lie.

When Senator John Chafee, Republican of Rhode Island, died in office in 1999, President Clinton had the decency to attend his funeral. As far back as 1852, President Millard Fillmore attended special funeral ceremonies at the Capitol for Senator Henry Clay. In 1968, President Lyndon Johnson attended both the funeral services at St. Patrick's Cathedral and the burial at Arlington of the assassinated Senator Robert Kennedy.

It is nothing but mean-spirited disrespect to Wellstone and the state he represented. And it is certainly no surprise, as Bush's father, after all, regarded Paul Wellstone as a "little chicken-shit," and said so when he thought no reporter was in earshot. Junior is a chip of the ol’ block, just meaner and less intelligent.

Peace.

• -- King Boudewijn I, King of Belgium (1934-1993)

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. jandt remlik Registered Senior Member

on this we agree

Meaner and less intellegent. But the meaness comes from the stupidity, no brains in the evilness. Bush reminds me of a creation by Mr. Burns of the Simpsons.......
    Bush does what he is told and doesn't do that well either.....

http://www.toostupidtobepresident.com/

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. John MacNeil Registered Senior Member

Stupid and evil runs in the family, (and their whole gang), grandad bush was financing the Nazi's during world war two.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. goofyfish Analog By Birth, Digital By Design Valued Senior Member

Cite, please?

8. John MacNeil Registered Senior Member

9. goofyfish Analog By Birth, Digital By Design Valued Senior Member

Cites lend credence to our assertations. There are many younger members who have not had time to explore as many areas of the world as you or I. Neither your words nor mine should be taken on face value alone - a reference lets others begin that exploration, and make informed decisions on their own.

Peace.

10. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

What an asshole motherfucker. I hope he dies alone, afraid, sad, and desperate.

It's up to the reader to decide if this is Bush I'm talking about, or Fleischer.