Corbyn suspended by the Labour Party

Discussion in 'Politics' started by geordief, Oct 29, 2020.

1. geordief Valued Senior Member

Following a report
    https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-54730425

Wow
    Very little sympathy for Corbyn and none at all for anti Semitism but I have always felt ** that it was probably a small minority in the party who were guilty of it.

And I just assumed that Corbyn was so far up his (and his supporters') own arse that he maybe didn't take the accusations seriously enough.

If I am wrong and he was actively rather than passively guilty as charged then he will deserve the calumny coming his way.

But I see him more as myopic than intentionally harmful.

**Don't live in England so maybe not entitled to a strong opinion

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Benson Registered Senior Member

Corbyn was the best guy to harm Labour, a Communist trapped in the 70's way of thinking. When Labour members were voting for their leader, reportedly, many thousands joined Labour in order to elect Corbyn for the party to implode. If true, it worked extremely well.

For him to be suspended, that's hilarious. I'm surprised they haven't banished him for life. And what's worse, there were people willing to vote for him.

When staunch Labourites voted Conservative, you know you fucked your party and Corbyn claimed he won despite not getting the votes.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Whoops! There you go again calling people "Communists". I think you don't know what the term means considering how easy you toss it around at anyone who isn't a Conservative. This is the kind of right wing propaganda being spouted by Conservatives that demonstrates the mindset of people who could care less about anyone but themselves such that they're willing to create such fabrications in light of reality.

You should seriously rethink your position.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.