Contraversial adds..

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Godless, Jan 30, 2004.

1. Godless Objectivist Mind Registered Senior Member

Super-Bowl Sunday is this week end..

Hi folkes, from here the Super-Bowl Center, Houston Texas, my place of residence, downtown is a clown affair, I dare not be one of the pundits running around to catch a glimpse of some celeberity! Big fucking deal!! Right!! this people put on their pants just as I do, one leg @ at a time.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Americans are obbssed with celeberities, it is redicoulous. Any how if you live in America you know that the adds on tv, on Superbowl Sunday are one of the most expencive 30sec, in this industries, something in the tune of $2million for a therty sec. commercial. Well this not only true, but CBS, as also taken it to play politics and deny MoveOn.Org add's that questions the policies of the Bush Administration. This is the add they will not air, even though they have the funds to pay for it, this is the add, that you wont see on Sunday, if you want to write CBS and tell them they have no right to dictate, a paying customers, add please do so.

http://www.moveon.org/cbs/ad/

Godless.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Kunax Sciforums:Reality not required Registered Senior Member

does CBS have a rule about not showing political adds in general. If so i dont see a problem for them denying the adde(sp?).
    The adde its self is pretty harmless, except for those it design to work against.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

I'll be taping the game and fast forward through all of the commercials so they won't affect me at all!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Don Hakman Registered Senior Member

8. Godless Objectivist Mind Registered Senior Member

Quote: (does CBS have a rule about not showing political adds in general.)

No they run political adds all the time, bush is a good leader, bush is the greatest, bush does not lie, bush stopped saddam, bush should be the president again, yea, they run political adds, and shows all the time!.

Godless.

9. Spyke Registered Senior Member

It's likely CBS is simply not running any political ads during the Super Bowl. I can't seem to recall political ads during past Super Bowls that fell during election years.

10. DeeCee Valued Senior Member

All ads are political IMHO.

Dee Cee

11. Hastein Welcome To Kampuchea Registered Senior Member

How is that commercial remotely different from what is already happening? It doesn't matter who the president is.

12. SwedishFish Conspirator Registered Senior Member

cbs has a history of bowing before the gop. this is just another straw. they are being politically selective.

13. Spyke Registered Senior Member

So if Ex-Lax tries to sell you a laxative, that's political? Yes, Yes, but let's not make the compulsory connection between poop and politics.

14. jugge Registered Member

Full on anti Bush I am but that's the most stupid ad I ever seen.
    I don't worry about our kids becomming garbage handlers; much cooler job than being a pilot if you ask me. There's a bigger problem OK!