Condoms 'too big' for Indian men

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by madanthonywayne, Dec 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jumpercable 6EQUJ5 'WOW' Registered Senior Member

What country did John Holmes come from?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Proud Hindu's true Claims.. Believe it or NOT.. Up to you.. its 100% TRUE. I swear..

"First of all let me tell you that size doesnt matter and what you do with it matters".But I also strongly claim and confidently say that this small penis size doesnt belong to hindus and I have enough proof to say that the survey is done majority among the muslims in india.

Here are they:

1.This survey is done with 1000 ppl in the mumbai city.as per the indian and bbc report) areas kurla and dharavi which is predominantly muslim. muslim population is those areas are growing a lot and they breed like rats and mosquitoes in some of the slum areas, all because of this unfit of condoms..my hindu friend has done for a census in some areas where he could see 8 and 10 children in a tiny hut.. if you see hindu families ,we are modern and literates and we will have only 2 children per family... Go to the brothels in mumbai or the dance bars in mumbai.. whole sex racket women is a muslim..muslim women illiteracy rate is 91% and muslim men are impotent and small.. what else the poor muslim women can do,other than going to
    brothels where they earn huge money.. I ,Proud hindu ,personally have experience being to a mumbai dance bar where I got a blow job from a muslim lady

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

To be honest ,she was very much dedicated in her work and she liked my big whopper a lot and did not ask for 'boni'(tips)..

2.Let me go to my college days.we have ragging practice among seniors to strip of all juniors and to measure erect and normal size of penis as a funny pratice. i studied in a indian regional college(gujarat) where I can see students among all the states of india which is the real survey.. believe it or not ,the average size among all were 6.5 to 7 inches and 6 was considered least and very few less than 6.. muslims among them are only 5 out of 1000's as they dont join professional colleges.. funny fact fact is that the one had 4.5" was a muslim. i still remember his name.. Ejaz.. but still we hindus do not demoralize him or show our superiority complex on him,eventhough he was inferior.. he was a friendly guy.

3.Zaheera begum who was a victim of gang rape in gujrat riots by our great hindu souls openly told in the court that she had no complaints at all.. no surprises.. Islam kills their own girls according to their brutal law.. we hindus and some christians in India give immense pleasure to them..

4.Everyone knows abt kashmir dispute and fighting between india & pak.. according to the latest poll statistics there was 80% ppl went for the democratically held elections in india and pro india parties are in power.. do u wannu know the real reason why they voted for India?? here you go.. eventhough kashmir is in india due to threat of islamic militants from paki,
    india has deployed a 60000 strong army, police and paramilitary in kashmir(90% muslim ppl)... muslim men of kashmir get up early in the morning do prayers and go to selling apples and trading work ,leaving their wives at home.. believe me.. our army guards are so fantastic in giving them the real sexual pleasure to muslim women whole day,so that the kashmiri women always dream about our hindu army men day & night.. moreover our army protect them from the islamic militants who knows only to behead the girls..Pakistani media is falsely projectting this saying that Army men are raping the kashmiri muslims women,which is wrong. this was told to me by an army officer whom i met travelling in a train..poor muslim impotent men of kashmir.. pity on u..

5.If the above proofs are not enough.. here are some of my personal proofs..I am from kerala - tamilnadu border in india.. i did some favour to muslim girl in our town.. instead she asked me to come home and treated me with whiskey and rolled up on me like anything and on that day for 3-4 hours and I have fucked her.. she was a plum.. beleive me..her husband went to dubai for work and comes back to india only once a year.. what a stupid fellow leaving such a parrot in home and like a monkey he is in dubai.. i donno for whom he's earning for,when his wife is sleeping with everyone..she remarked me once saying that her husband never had a good sex with her and he lasted only for less than a minute and had severe problems of premature ejaculation.. she even showed her husband's photo.. he had a good chest and well built up boday.. but what use.. what matters is not with him..

also she told me that her husband does some "yunani" treatment(again muslim religious) to resolve some penis size and performance problem.. this is the problem of muslim religious practice of doing sunnath, the muslim men wont pick up well with their sexual lives and due to which there is a alarming divorce rates among them.. in kerala almost 60%-70% of muslim men are working in gulf countries,leaving their wives at home.. guess what those muslim women doing at their homes.. i dont have to say anything more than this

if you really have doubts you can home to my home town.. i will introduce you to Sabeena Mohideen(the real muslim whore)...

6.I went once to MG road in bangalore on valentines day where girls and boys walk in that narrow road in huge rush.. generally cultured hindu women never go during that time to MG road as they very well knew that there is 200% possibility that their boobs and asses can be rubbed by anyone and it's a well known fact that whoever girls come there ,they come intentionally during that day to get themselves rubbed by men.. what the astonishing fact is that I couldnot belive my eyes when me and my hindu friend went to MG road.. around 90-95% of the women there wears muslim pardah.. they were desprate to get themseleves rubbed.. yu can go to valentines day on MG road in bangalore if u dont belive me.. On that day we realised how much desprate the muslim women want to get sex and get rubbed.. if their husband were not impotent,they would never come to MG road on that day.

7.Why hindus are potent compared to muslims is due to yoga practice widely followed in india and why the muslims have tiny dicks and less performace is may b because they do Sunnath(penile skin cutting) when they are born.. I urge muslims to stop this practice , otherwise we the hindus of India cannot alone handle all the muslim women in india as they breed like anything.. else we might need to shift the brothels(muslim women group) to pakistan.. if this is the case in india , imagine the muslim women of pakitan.. pity on them who are bonded to impotent pakistanese.. BTW.. some stupid ppl without knowing facts are saying that pakistan penises ranks 2 in length girth etc..,which is utter bullshit.. i have seen the news saying Afro-Americans (esp South africans) comes first followed by France... Moreover Indians have larger ones compared to Korea and China ,as per the news.. Pakistan is not even considered or listed in it.. Either they are ashamed of measuring their tiny dicks,or they may not have dicks at all or they dont qualify as a human being for it.. To all Pakistani hijras .. you are failed state not only in terms of terror ,but also in terms of sexualilty.. take all ur baby carrots to bin laden and mullah omar to launch jihad.. we will wipe you out.. Beware..

If you ppl still have doubts send ur mother or sister to me.. i will rock them with my Big Whopper ,which was widely religious blow jobbed by muslim women in India..

From a Proud HINDU INDIAN

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Hehe

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Enmos Valued Senior Member

lol you measured it ?

8. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

HA HA! He measured it but he meant 7cm not inches.

9. draqon Banned Banned

so you do have a boyfriend?

:bawl:

10. Flashing News.. Hindu Dick getting searched by an Islamic girl in India

Ha ha .. Next news.. An Afghan girl once fucked and let off by our great hindu soul wants to get fucked by him again,bcoz she didnot find a big dick in pakistan or afghanitan.. what a pity..she is in search of a hindu dick in india now with photographs

)

Pakistani/Islamic hijras take ur rotten baby carrots and give it to your holy pig,u farting stinky pakis..pakis/afghan & islam stinks.. she desperately need the Indian army officer.

Read the below news:

ibnlive.in.com/news/betrayed-afghan-girls-fight-army-chief-reacts/82794-3.html

11. draqon Banned Banned

so you are saying that an Indian man will fullfill her sexual fantasies?

Well at least she has that going for her, how lucky she is...

12. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Well for all the argument about size for Asians, it seems like the Chinese and the Indians are far better at getting results.

13. draqon Banned Banned

and you know this...because...you have a boyfriend?

14. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

That was then, this is now. :bawl:

15. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

Why was this thread, of all threads, resurrected after three years?

16. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

proudhindu came across it. Too bad proudmuslim has already left. We coulda had a proudfight.

17. Ghost_007 Registered Senior Member

What are you proud of?

Your country has been dominated by other people for thousands of years. The British, French, Chinese, Pakistanis, Afghanis, Punjabis, Mongols, Turks, Arabs, Shahrukh Khan, Salman Khan etc. You have never ruled your own country you small dicked bastard. A handful of Pakistanis killed how many of India's finests? People with small dicks will always be dominated by those with larger dicks.

It is something you will just have to get used to.

Indians have small dicks, they have small testicles - they drink cow-piss, eat shit and are also very ugly. Nobody likes them.

The BBC has spoken!

18. Betrayer0fHope MY COHERENCE! IT'S GOING AWAYY Registered Senior Member

Either I'm a freak or your statistic is way off there, Muslim.

Yah-hah! I'm not a freak, the average male penis in India is slightly larger than the countries in NATO average.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2009
  19. leopold Valued Senior Member

indians shouldn't be put off too much about this, it was reported about 2 or 3 years ago that condoms were too big for germans, probably by the same people.
    so, what does all this mean? most probably that you need to reset your bullshit meter back about a notch or so to prevent pegging.

20. Message to the Useless ghost..

U Stinky fucking farting little dicked ghost.. I am proud of what I am (HINDU)..
    First of all u dont know the history of India before talking those dick ruling mechanisms and secondly u r a gay having said that u went & measured the length of sharukh or salman..For ur little rotten carrot between ur thighs,sharukh's & Salman's might look like a giant one,which flattered you.

We hindus use dicks to rule over females .. for example ur mother & ur sister..send them to me.. i will rule them with my 8 inch big whopper..
    we use only brains to rule the country, not the dicks unlike you(dumb ass)..

Do ur fucking sunnath and produce more and more tiny stinking dicks to this world like you, so that the whole world can pound on you islamic bastards.Islam is a mentally,physically retarded & tiny dicked religion .. ur islamic religion's penis average stands at 5.08 inches just bcoz there are lot of africans(later converted to islam) whose have mega dicks(8-10 inches) .. if they are not considered,whole islam dicks will be the size of a baby rat's penis

Islam stinks . I hate islam far more worser than a shit in a drainage..

u ppl are always and will be forever our slaves in India.. no other go.. we will use it for our own purposes as vote banks and then put you in drainage .. that is the place for pigs like you..

-- PROUD HINDU

21. Betrayer0fHope MY COHERENCE! IT'S GOING AWAYY Registered Senior Member

No, see, you're mistaken. U r actually the gay one, it seems. You're also a retarded dipshit. It goes without saying, but you make me and every other Hindu or of Hindu background on this site ashamed that people like you exist. We can only hope you've just learned to use the interwebs and are only in 5th grade.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.