Come to Yahweh's Garden of Eden

Discussion in 'General Philosophy' started by brentkh, Apr 18, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brentkh Registered Member

I am gay. I thought I would warn potential visitors to my site that I follow the law of God which says that they way you treat others is the way you will be treated by God and others. I feel that it works both ways and the way a god treats me is the way I treat a god, and so you will find me very intolerant of that intolerant christian god...

http://www.awitness.org/prophecy/christian_god_easter_saskatoon.html

Come to Eden all you little naked Adams, and little naked Eves....

http://www.awitness.org/prophecy/naked_adam_eve.html

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Porfiry Nomad Registered Senior Member

That's lovely. Perhaps you can avoid cross-posting your messages to irrelevant forums or you will be banned.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Deadwood Registered Senior Member

Do you follow the whole law of God or just the parts that you want to and make up the rest?

You are a false prophet it seems.

1 John 4
    Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
    This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God,
    but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. 2rueBeliever Registered Member

WTF?! I read about "Yahweh" and also saw their leader, whatever the hell his name was, exposed publicly for the fraud he was and brought up on murder charges along with the top members of his pathetic organization. WTF are they even still doing around??? Damn. It staggers the imagination at how desperate and utterly stupid some people are to join such cults to begin with. It takes a special brand of moron to end up in such a cult, or anything as similar for that matter.

Let their "leaders" spend some of the money they sucker their pitiful and retarded followers out of to do whatever the hell they want. Why allow them to use this forum to post links to recruit people? Would u let skinheads or neo nazis do so? They're no different, arguably much worse in many ways.

8. Neb Registered Senior Member

Yahweh is this not hebrew for God. Your talking about the same being using two different names.
    I had to endure going to a Roman Catholic school,and if i'm not mistaken we have the same little motto, treat others as you would like to be treated yourself. Your philosiphy is nothing new, i'm not even sure what you are trying to say, but if as someone else mentioned you are in a cult, well, get fucked.
    I don't care if your gay,you can be a poo puncher if you like, but don't try to force another crappy religon down peoples throats.

9. Xerxes asdfghjkl Valued Senior Member

Yahweh is not hebrew for god. you call him hashem (the name) elohim (king(supreme)) etc. your not supposed to call him by his real name so I wont mention it.

BTW I dont care if you are gay, nobody does, what makes you think anyone cares?!?!?

10. Neb Registered Senior Member

you also say that you will treat others the way god treats you.
    If you have a grudge against god take it up with him,Nobody should feel your scorn if god has done something bad to you.
    Where all responsible for our own actions and can only hold ourselves liable for our mistakes and misfortunes.
    Saying that you will treat people as God treats you makes you sound like a soon to be phsyco killer.

11. Deadwood Registered Senior Member

Elbaz, I have a quetion.

How do you know God's real name if you are not allowed to mention it?

12. Neb Registered Senior Member

yeh elbaz explain that one for me too,I was sure yahweh was either latin or hebrew for god.

13. Xerxes asdfghjkl Valued Senior Member

Okay then

well in the bible, I think, or ten commandments or something it says your not suppose to draw or really make idols or something of god. I'm 15 and dont know much about my own religion yet, but on things like a mezuza which is suppose to protect your house it has the name of god on it. I'm not sure if its alright or not. I've heard your not suppose to. But I guess its alright if other people want to know to know, though.

The word is 'shedai'.

14. Deadwood Registered Senior Member

Elbaz, I think that Jewish people don't mention God's name because they say that it is using His name in vain. However, Christians say that using the Lords name in vain is like how people when they do something wrong or in movies and stuff say Jesus or God and use His name in an angry manner.

I think it is really personal opinion. I think it is respectful to say call God by His name. But disrespectful in the same way to use His name casually. As when people in the movies and stuff mentioned above. Like how people say "Oh my God".

Because I have noticed Jewish site spelling God as G.d and you and Radical saying xtian. I find it kind of ironic that the way that you replace the name of the Messiah in Christian, is how He was killed. Crucified on a cross. But this is my belief. And there are around 300 Prophecies in the Old Testament that were fulfilled by Jesus of Nazerath. And some are still to be fulfilled. But around 30 prophecies were fulfilled the day He died. But don't worry He is risen from the dead and stands at God's right hand.

15. Xerxes asdfghjkl Valued Senior Member

I'm not sure if its because of that. I'll ask my rabbi at synogogue tommorow why. We dont really say christians as xtians because of vain or anything, I do it personally because its a shortcut.
    By the way. I never heard of old testament prophecies that he fulfilled. Where does it say in the torah he was the Messiah. BTW arent archaeologists finding evidence that he couldhave moved to france and had children? Dont get me wrong I respect your beliefs as I respect mine and those of others. I'm not trying to insult you with these questions. Just curiosity.

16. Oxygen One Hissy Kitty Registered Senior Member

Elbaz- There is a good book on that subject. It's called "Bloodlines of the Grail". I'll dig it up and get you the author and publisher if you want. It's a very interesting book. I highly recommend it.

17. Xerxes asdfghjkl Valued Senior Member

Thanks, oxygen. sounds like an interesting book. I hate to admit it, but these parts of my religion confuse the hell out of me. Like deadwood mentioned I would think it would be a honourable thing to mention his name. I'd like to see that book. thnks again oxygen.

18. Deadwood Registered Senior Member

Elbaz, it would be great if you could find out from your Rabbi. I've grown up not crossing out His name because I feel it is kind of rude to cross out Christ in Christmas and so forth. But again, it testifies to the fact that He died on a cross. But again, that is my belief.

Here a good website that shows you the verses and the fulfillment. I must admit I don't understand all of them but there are many verses which are pretty plain cut, like the virgin birth.

Here is a website which I linked to a couple of weeks ago(feels like a couple of months but anyway)

http://www.bible.ca/b-prophecy-60.htm

You can look up the verses at www.biblegateway.com
    I use NIV translation because it was translated by approx 60 bible scholars from different denominations to make sure it is unbiased and it uses todays English. But if you want the translation from the 1600's choose KJV. Cut and paste the verse into the passage lookup. You may have to make it so that it shows a few verses around the verse to develop a context.

EG. Darkness over the land. Amos 8:9. Type in Amos 8:7-10. Or for the whole chapter Amos 8 . I hope you can get around to it.

If I may ask, are you ever taught about a Messiah(past or future) in the Synagogue or by your Rabbi?

Here is anohter archaeologist website I linked to as well. He is now deceased but his website is still looked after by his family I think.

http://www.biblerevelations.org/ronwyatt.htm

Good to see we are on the same wavelength. I am glad to talk to a Jew who would like to have a discussion of mutual respect. Don't worry about insulting me though, just ask questions and I should be glad to try and answer. And if I don't know the answer I'll just tell you and probably try and find out for myself. I am curious of what Jews believe today as well. It is good to discuss.

19. Oxygen One Hissy Kitty Registered Senior Member

Elbaz-

Here it is:

"Bloodline of the Holy Grail: the Hidden Lineage of Jesus Revealed"

written by Laurence Gardner
    published by Barnes & Noble, Inc. by arrangement with Element Books Ltd.

~from page I

~ from the jacket notes

Read it. You won't regret it.

20. Xerxes asdfghjkl Valued Senior Member

Thanks for the links Deadwood. I dont have the chance to read them right now cause I'm watching a really interesting show on tlc. Right now they're talking about cryptozoology. I'm gonna do my best to read em tommorow. Sounds like intersting stuff -- should clear up some of my questions.

To answer your question I'm sad to say no. We usually have a lecture after the torah readings saying how it relates to life and such. (Interesting fact; the first letter in the bible is t then the 50th letter is o the 100th is r, the 150th is a and the 200th is h) But there is one belief that when the messiah comes there will be world peace forever. I wish he would come in my lifetime but that is something I highly doubt. I think it is said somewhere in the bible that there would be ones a first and the a second the second being even more believable than the first (aliens I think personally). Not to offend you or anything but I do infact believe jesus was first. Ancient talmud scriptures, which by the way is I what think a steamy pile of crap. Its jewish books that dont come from G-d. They say he was a bad person (they got rid of that stuff) and such. I dont want to mention some other things that are in unofficial ancient talmud scriptures but I know they would offend many people. If you want to know the I can tell you a few things about it. Sadly though there isnt much to say about a messiah in Judaism. All they say is when he comes there will be world peace forever. I hope that doesnt mean like human extinction, though!

Oxygen! you're too thoughtful! Thanks for the information on the book! I might have a problem actually getting to reading it though because my parents are a bit narrowminded and they might get pissed if I was reading a book with the word jesus in the title. Man! if they could only see themselves from my perspective there would be world peace!!Thnks again for the thoughtfulness Oxygen. There should be more people in the world like you.

21. Tony H2o Registered Senior Member

Quote:

"well in the bible, I think, or ten commandments or something it says your not suppose to draw or really make idols or something of god. I'm 15 and dont know much about my own religion yet, but on things like a mezuza which is suppose to protect your house it has the name of god on it. I'm not sure if its alright or not. I've heard your not suppose to. But I guess its alright if other people want to know to know, though.

The word is 'shedai'."

El-Shaddai, El-Shaddai (means "God Almighty, God Almighty")
    El-Elyon na Adonai (means "God in the highest, Oh, Lord")
    Age to age, You're still the same
    By the power of the name.
    El-Shaddai, El-Shaddai
    Erkamka na Adonai (means "We will love You, Oh, Lord")
    We will praise and lift You high
    El-Shaddai

Lyrics from AMY GRANT Album - AGE to AGE. Song - El-Shaddai.

There are many other names by which God is referenced, most of which reveal an aspect of His Character and Nature or reflect His Person and how He interacts with mankind.

Allcare - Tony H2o

22. machaon Registered Senior Member

First impressions.

I am personally not offended by any type of sexual behavior(barring pedophilia). However, I can not help but be a bit wary of anyone who introduces him/herself using a three word sentence outlining his/her sexual preferences. In fact, I find that a bit disturbing. I am a heterosexual, but I rarely begin a corrospondence with a prurient eagerness to define myself as one attracted to females as if though I needed to dispel any doubt as to my sexual preference. Do you like to engage in homosexual behavior? Fine, there is nothing wrong with that. But you must think that there is to defend your innate desires as if though provoked by uncertainty. You are who you are. Don't waste precious time justifying your behavior to those who don't care. Only you will benefit from the time and energy that can then be applied to your pursuit of happiness.

23. Xerxes asdfghjkl Valued Senior Member

Whoa.....what the hell was I on?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I just read my post up there, a few months after writing it and suddenly it occured to me that I wrote it. Sounds kinda queer.

BTW you better not be talking 'bout me machoan 'cause I only da chics, (the ones MY age)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.