Club Scene

Discussion in 'Art & Culture' started by Stryder, Mar 1, 2002.

1. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

I don't know if any of you go to clubs, I know I do ocassionally, but I've been busy putting a site together for a bunch of premoters. Admittedly it's not the best graphically defined site, but I've basically just taken someone's Shockwave version and rehashed it.

Have a looksie at www.lousch.com. I only mention it because I've got to try and capture peoples attention with it, and I'm don't really have a test audience set. Anyone got any ideas on how to brighten it up and interface.

(Other than doing something in Shockwave as I haven't got Shockwave Director)

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. SciFiKiller Registered Member

the site is not bad but i think for a night club it is a little boring plus at first it was slow to load. You might wana quickin it up and also spice it up alot more. it's retro but it just board me and did not make me wana goto the club or even look into the site anyfurther. if u want so more help just tell me

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

Admittedly it does load slow, I'm going to have to re-vamp the site that's for sure. The version that's there was just put tpgether because of the Launch date, I've now got to make something a bit nicer. (without the javascript preloads)

Of course it won't be animated and stuff, but that's something I'll work on. I'm just waiting for the Digital pictures to come back from the actual night, of the club and the people. (I've still got to talk them into letting my Webcam in there hehe)

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

I thought it looked really nice. Maybe a frame around it, or a smaller frame within it( where it´s white) would look nice too. But all in all very good choice of colours.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!