Clarifying when mods are entitled to delete posts

Discussion in 'SF Open Government' started by scott3x, Apr 7, 2009.

1. Liebling Doesn't Need to be Spoonfed. Valued Senior Member

No, S.A.M. accused him of being a Zionist supporter. And he's never stated that.

She lied about him to try and get her point across and now is dodging an answer. But that's her modus operendi. She doesn't own up when presented with a valid counter argument... ever in my experience.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

liebling: No, S.A.M. accused him of being a Zionist supporter. And he's never stated that. he lied about him to try and get her point across and now is dodging an answer. But that's her modus operendi. She doesn't own up when presented with a valid counter argument... ever in my experience.

Oh ok. I see where the lie is now.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Entirely correct, Liebling. Not in my experience, either.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Liebling Doesn't Need to be Spoonfed. Valued Senior Member

Which is interesting in and of itself since just recently, she demanded that people stop lying about her... As if it's that easy to find a reference in 55K+ worth of posts. It's her game, it's okay for her to make unabashed and unsubstantiated statements and never apologize, but we all need to make way for her and her agenda and be sorry asshats for not agreeing with her every word. She doesn't even see the blatant hypocrisy though all that anger and hatred. She can't see it at all. It's like a spoiled little child screaming about how someone bit her when there is a bite mark on the other child and yet... she's the one crying.

Short answer, don't ask in others what you cannot do yourself.

8. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I do believe he is a zionist supporter. He has never once, to my knowledge ever come out in opposition to any Israeli action.

For a self proclaimed secular humanist, he has no opinion on the starvation of Palestinians, on the war in Gaza on the bombing of Lebanon. Not one single opinion.

Also when I pointed out that Jews also had "abusive" practices towards children (Q) being the defender against child abuse by Muslims, he wanted evidence. So I showed him the picture of rabbis circumcising infants. He disappeared from the thread.

9. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Also not to be picky, but note his words:

Does this indicate his position? In either direction?

I've been wrangling with (Q) for two years now and I've learned that what he does not say is as important as what he does say.

10. Liebling Doesn't Need to be Spoonfed. Valued Senior Member

You think what he does not say is as important as what he does say, because YOU are who you are, not because he is who he is.

You can never know anyone elses intentions or feelings unless they tell you themselves. Doing so is just arrogant assumption based on your own ego and has almost nothing to do with the person at all, only your perception of them.

11. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Also his reaction to my take on joos [which he NEVER once had in the dozens of times it was used by Spock before me, Spock of course is an Israeli]

12. Liebling Doesn't Need to be Spoonfed. Valued Senior Member

Again, still your very biased, arrogant and obsessive perception. And not at all what he said. And there isnt' a bit in there about him being a Zionist either, or is this another one of your artful dodges to avoid admitting that you are making shit up?

You are so blinded by it you don't even see it, and that's really sad for someone as intelligent as you are.

13. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I could probably spend all day and dig up all the posts which recently made me realise that he never once says anything against Israel. Since he is so bitingly vicious against theists and all religions and especially the Abrahamic religions I found it such a singular discovery that I actually skimmed his posts with search terms and could not come up with a single instance.

Now maybe I'm being deluded. Easily resolved by a single statement from (Q) on his position.

14. Liebling Doesn't Need to be Spoonfed. Valued Senior Member

I know you don't care about what other people think, but I am going to tell you that I avoid posting in several forums because of you. I know that almost anything posted in Religion, Politics, World Events, Comparitive Religion, becomes part of your Anti-Atheist/Anti-Jew agenda and gets beaten to a pulp without you ever having to own up to anything or admit to any counter information. In point, it's futile. I know that others feel the same way. Just as I avoid certain topics and fora where the other two obsessed people post their particular topics because I know where it will head. It's all an excercise in dumbassery... a dance that goes on for hours where one person declares themselves the victor and everyone else is fucking wrong. Dealing with that, isn't really desirable at all.

You have to understand that you draw ire here not because of your views but because of how you present your views and how you never accept any opposing views or ever admit that you might be wrong. It's not your views people object to, S.A.M., it how you go about attacking people but demanding protecting and screaming about everything along the way. You almost never answer counter arguments, you almost never answer direct questions, you just change the subject or bring up something different.

The mods don't have so much of a problem with what you post all the time, but the frustrating and impossible way anyone else can debate it with you. Forums are a place for open discussion, give and take... talk and listen. You don't do that when anything near your hot topics come into play.

15. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Agreed. I can be quite an ass. But I'm usually quite amenable to a nudge in the right direction.

If I am provoked, though, I will be even more provoking.

16. Liebling Doesn't Need to be Spoonfed. Valued Senior Member

I can understand that, but if you provoke, you can't really go back and complain about the provoker without looking like a toddler without a biscuit.

17. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I don't actually ever complain about being provoked. My major issues are

1. getting warnings of hate speech when I am critical of Israel

2. having my posts selectively deleted because the mod disagrees with my political/religious position

3. personal attacks by mods, in which its mostly James who pops in with his remarks.

I never used to report posts, now I report anything that falls in the categories for which I get warnings. Apparently, one needs to point out why one said something, just in case one gets reported for saying joos to someone who says joos.

Note that none of my issues are with posters. I can take on anyone head to head without a qualm.

And I am not sensitive to criticism, I like to hear whats wrong with my views.

18. copernicus66 Banned Banned

Baron Max is an 'ass'. You are something completely different, and much, much worse. Trying to have a discussion with you is pure torture, which is why I no longer bother. I value my sanity too much.

19. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Dear God its letusputin, isn't it?

20. copernicus66 Banned Banned

Letus who?

21. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Yes, you are deluded. Resolved.

22. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Whatever I don't say is sheer opined speculation on your part, fueled by your ego, your delusions and your agenda.

23. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

Sam: He has never once, to my knowledge ever come out in opposition to any Israeli action.
    For a self proclaimed secular humanist, he has no opinion on the starvation of Palestinians, on the war in Gaza on the bombing of Lebanon. Not one single opinion.

So what Sam. Do you realize there are many, many people who do not have an opinon about Israeli politics, the bombing of lebanon or Gaza? Its too outside of their sphere of concern. People who don't give a hoot about the starvation of palestinians though they be humanists? Why because its all part and parcel with all the other atrocities going on in the world.
    Why not go on about the poor people starving in N. Korea? Or the oppressed Burmese? Or the Sudan humanitarian crises? Why does it have to be the middle-east?

Sam: Also when I pointed out that Jews also had "abusive" practices towards children (Q) being the defender against child abuse by Muslims, he wanted evidence. So I showed him the picture of rabbis circumcising infants. He disappeared from the thread.

Sam circumcision is not considered abusive by many people. Do you know that many american male infants are circumcised even though they are not jewish? Its done because its considered cleaner and less likely to spread disease.

Sam: I actually skimmed his posts with search terms and could not come up with a single instance.

Now that is really outrageous! You skimmed looking for proof he has wagged his finger at the Israeli's is obsessive and frankly doesn't prove a bloody thing against him. You need to get a grip on this issue

Last edited: Apr 14, 2009