Christian Terror

Discussion in 'Ethics, Morality, & Justice' started by Mystech, Apr 24, 2007.

1. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

What a versitile phrase! Good for suicide bombing, or dropping your purse!

Your post reminds me of an SNL skit in which this guy was constantly praying to Jesus. Praying that the food in the refrigerator would be cold, praying that his sandwich would taste good, etc. Finally, Jesus appeared to him to suggest he cut back a little. Sadly, having Jesus appear in the flesh only increased his desire to pray.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Roman Banned Banned

Madant was justified in wondering if it was terrorism. It certainly appeared to be terrorist-like, at least with the first reports.

The reason why 'is it Islam' was dropped was because, well, he wasn't Islamic.
    Is he Christian?
    Did anything he say or do make anyone think it was motivated by Christianity?
    Was he part of the Christian Jihad Movement?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

For a long time I've been concerned about something other than finding myself a female, it happens to be religion. Right now I would love to meet a girl, mate, then live with her continiously mating from time-to-time. That is my dream...

Religion however is evil, it's more than evil it's a curse. Religion helps define our lives for us, offering not freedom but ignorance. Together we each suffer by learning a multitude of lies mixed with fantasy. Christianity I'm afraid is evil, pure evil... there is nothing more evil (except in my ultimate evil thread) than this...

So how can we stop them? How can we keep Christians away? By making them our mindless toys!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

How do you propose to try to do that?

8. TMBghostX Banned Banned

I told you guys the answer to this question on how to bring down the religion.

We need atheist to do this, there the only one that can out smart these religious nut.