Christian Attack on the quran over Foreign Words is Refuted

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by WarAgainstError, Aug 30, 2009.

1. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Like radicals.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. swarm Registered Senior Member

Apparently its not irrelevant to actual muslims.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. scifes In withdrawal. Valued Senior Member

not true, muslims believe in the other holy books which were revealed by god like the torah and bible, which if i'm not mistaken, were not written in arabic.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Adstar Valued Senior Member

See here you prove me correct. You have not been reading my posts. That is why you can make these absolutely false statements about me. Because you are totally ignorant of me. Even though i have stated my position repeatedly to you.

1) I am not an American. I have stated this on more than one ocassion. Therefore the president of the usa is NOT my Commander in Chief. Therefore He has not lead me by the nose anywhere.

2) I have stated before that my beliefs in Jesus absolutely forbid me to take part in any kind of combat, even to the point of not defending myself from attack. I have stated this on many occasions in this forum in threads that you have participated in. You prove your wilful ignorance and your self absorbed focus on your own thoughts by stating that i have been lead into talking part in combat/crusade.

3)And the US presidents are just puppets of the masons, and the current one is no different, they are nothing but lucifer worshippers taking part in what they see as their manifest destiny. To provide the anti-christ with his seat of power on earth.

That is not my experience. Most muslims i have spoken to bring up far more serious issues then the arabic language and its purity. It's a non- issue. If it was an issue i would certainly bring it up when witnessing to them. But it is nothing. A total non-issue.

What’s this all to me? What has this got to do with me? I am free of all that garbage. I have no loyalty to my nation, i have no nationalism. I have no loyalty to democracy, i don't care what the authorities are that rule. I don't fear death, I am free. Free indeed.

This is a part of what You are trapped in Micheal. You have claimed your enemy is "religion" you have proclaimed your xenophobia, you have set yourself up to be used by the authorities at the appropriate time to fight and kill the religious. It is you who fear. And the satanic authorities use fear well.

LOL Who is in the Corner? Who is locked in fear?

Yes it does say something does it not. I have seen a few guys like you Michael come and go, they rant out their views totally focused on their views and leave the forum knowing nothing more then what they knew when they came in here.

"morons"?
    I hope one day you reflect on how you have spoken Michael, i hope you come to the realisation that you are an arrogant pig.

Matthew 7
    6 “Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

8. swarm Registered Senior Member

:crazy: