Chinese Scholar Yang Jian liang Putting Wrongs to Rights in Astrophysics

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience' started by heyuhua, Apr 22, 2018.

1. NotEinstein Valued Senior Member

One of us is indeed extremely wrong. Who? Hint: I know at least what a galaxy is.

origin likes this.
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

Drifting away - moving away.

If they were gravitationally-bound they would not be moving away from each other. That's what it means to be gravitationally bound.

Galaxies are - by definition, gravitationally-bound, discrete objects; the unvierse is neither.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

No they do not.

You know, even two minutes reading a wiki article would bring you a lot closer to knowing what a galaxy is.

I am beginning to think that Yang is as ignorant of Cosmology as heyuhua.
    Certainly heyuhua is not helping Yang look less like a crackpot.
    heyuhua, by your association with him, you are making Yang look like a fool.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. heyuhua Registered Senior Member

You are completely wrong, you are completely excluded from new ideas, you're not going to accept any new ideas,and there is no point in communicating with you, I don't need you to mess up. I'm introducing Yang's new theory to people with great wisdom.You don't have the ability to learn.You can stay away from it.

8. heyuhua Registered Senior Member

You don't have the wisdom to learn new ideas. You can get out of here.。

9. heyuhua Registered Senior Member

You can't accept any new ideas, not an active person in thinking, you can't understand this post.
    .here I'm introducing Yang's new theory to people with great wisdom.You don't have the ability to learn.You can stay away from it.

10. NotEinstein Valued Senior Member

I can, but you can't even understand old ideas.

You don't know me.

If so, that's probably because your writing is atrocious.

As I said before, I eagerly await the peer-reviewed paper in a respectable science journal, followed some time later by the Nobel Prize ceremony.

The person that's demonstrated that in this thread is you. You can't even learn what a galaxy is!

No, that's not how a public internet forum works. If you want me to stay away from your ideas, then don't post them publicly.

11. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

Ignorance is bliss.
    Alex

12. heyuhua Registered Senior Member

13. heyuhua Registered Senior Member

The problem is that Not only do you not have the ability to read this post, but also you poop around and affect the reading of other netizens

14. heyuhua Registered Senior Member

The problem is that Not only do you not have the ability to read this post, but also you poop around and affect the reading of other netizens

15. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

Tell me...why would I care what you think?
    In any event I have absolutely no influence on others thinking even you should be able to understand such a simple reality.
    Are you so immature that you think the yappy one of the bunch is the most influential and clever...well it does not go that way...if I was half smart I would let you sink in your sea of ignorance...but I like you and it hurts me deep inside to see a nice person like you being so interested in cosmology but so uninformed.

You are young no doubt and are brave enough to stand your ground and that is indeed admirable but you really need to arm yourself with some basic knowledge of astronomy and cosmology.

If you are respectful here folk will help you but so far you appeal to the dark side that tells folk to ridicule you for your ignorance.

I think you need to control your bluster so folk will be more inclinded to help you.

I have tried to help you and feel guilty that I dont overlook your ignorance and resist urges to make fun of you.

If you behave we can help you.

First perhaps thank those who try to help you.

Second realise science gains its strength by not just accepting any idea that comes along.

All the best.

Alex

16. heyuhua Registered Senior Member

17. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

Hey now you can help me as I find these scientific papers hard to comprehend so can you point out where the paper supports your notion.
    Alex

18. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

This is rhetoric. It does not address the fact that your understanding of galaxies - and the universe - is wrong.
    And addressing the facts is the only thing that matters in a science forum.

If you think the universe is a galaxy, then it's no wonder you can be taken in by all sorts of fanciful ideas.

19. heyuhua Registered Senior Member

I wonder why you are the only people who reply to my post, this post has more than 10, 000 views, why only you a few replies? Is my post meaningless ?

20. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

If you have supporters, we'd love to hear from them.

As it is, our job here is to educate and right wrongs.

21. heyuhua Registered Senior Member

yes,
    It is true that there is no support for my post, which is why I feel sad. Isn't science here? Don't 6 billion people in the world understand my mistakes? Sad, where is the truth? Everywhere.Fifty cents, mercenaries everywhere.This is a disaster for human progress.New things are already weak and weak. With the destruction of the Party of 50 cent, the road to human progress is too rough.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2018
  22. heyuhua Registered Senior Member

The Fifty Mao Party is the watchdog. It is their duty to protect the mainstream, and there is no truth or fallacy at all.

23. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

Is that why you're so hot on Yang? Because he's a compatriot?