Chinese Scholar Yang Jian liang Putting Wrongs to Rights in Astrophysics

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience' started by heyuhua, Apr 22, 2018.

1. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

I read the op and to be honest I dont follow it at all...but I did read it.

I have been chatting with Paddoboy and asserted the Big Bang was religion trying to come in the back door...so what if there was no big bang that would muck things up for you I expect.
    Does Yang have any utube vids?
    I recall seeing a Chinese guy presenting arguements against GR or the Big Bang I am not sure but he was somewhat convincing and to a mug like me sounded rather good...but its not about impressing me unfortunately.

Anyways you avoided my question as to you being a creationist and if you accept evolution as science...I mean I can handle folk wanting to be the next Eeiiinstein but not wanting to be the next pope☺
    So you accept the big bang I gather?
    Alex

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. heyuhua Registered Senior Member

yes, the dark matter and dark energy were indeed GR's failure, so Yang decided to revise the gravitational field equation. The modified field equation not only includes all the correct conclusions of the original field equation, but also avoids its deficiency, which is the significant development and contribution of Yang to GR. The modified field equation preserves the simplicity and elegance of the original equation and no longer requires the artificial introduction of dark matter and dark energy, so it's more logical.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2018
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

Now I did not say that at all.
    You show a propensity to interprete things to suit yourself...I will not say what I did say as what I said is there for all to see....and I did mention we have GR because of its sucesses.

Your avoidance of my questions now has a count of two failures to reply I wont ask again.

Your distortion of my comment and your avoidance of an answer means I shall not engage further with you.
    Alex

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Yang, nor you do not have any scientific theory......nor an hypothesis, as this is in pseudoscience as it should be and aligns with the thread title of putting wrongs [yang's and heyuhea nonsense] to rights. [Newtonian and GR physics]
    Otherwise your above summary is excellent and should hold pride of place in any children's Library, and up there with the Grimm Brothers, and Hans Christian Anderson for Imagination.

8. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Jesus Yang was wrong as indeed are you. GR does not conflict with either DE or DM. The evidence for DM is strong and includes the Bullet Cluster anomaly
    https://cosmosmagazine.com/space/dark-matter-uncovered

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

The evidence for DE is also strong.....
    https://www.universetoday.com/119363/how-do-we-know-dark-energy-exists/

You actually now sound like some religious nut in installing your "god of the gaps"in areas of cosmology where complete knowledge and direct observation is still lacking. Guess what? You again fail.

9. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

Oh my god stop.

None of this is part of Yang's theory. You have no clue about cosmology; you're making stuff up.

By touting Yang's theory, you are his worst enemy because, by association, you are making him look like a crank.

If you want him to succeed, truly, the best thing you can do is never mention his name again.

10. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

Who knows? Yang might actually have a theory.

But we sure won't find out from heyuhua. He is Yang's worst enemy.

heyuhua appears unable to distinguish between Yang's theory and his own ideas. Since heyuhua is demonstrably ignorant of cosmology, every word he speaks shoots Yang in the foot.

paddoboy likes this.
  11. NotEinstein Valued Senior Member

Please provide evidence that they are unified.

Please provide proof for this claim.

If you look up "zero-energy universe", you'll find that there are mainstream hypotheses that do this too. Your ignorance of science is showing.

12. heyuhua Registered Senior Member

Isn't dark energy and dark matter the emperor's new suit of modern version? Is there any reason to prove that they are not the contemporary etheric? Did anyone actually see them? Isn't the introduction of dark matter and dark energy intended to mask the shortcomings of existing theories?

I know you're a hired person by vested interests, Don't turn black for white
    In Yang's theory, there is no need for this exotic magic cloth to cover up the shortcomings of theory,the negative pressure plays the dual role of dark matter and dark energy,and the important thing is that this negative pressure can be solved by using the field equation, rather than artificially introduced, which is obviously logically rigorous.。

Last edited: Dec 19, 2018
  13. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

That's a pity for Yang then, because, more and more, Dark Matter is being observed.

Look up the bullet cluster.

Scientists have been getting better and better at imaging DM through weak gravitational lensing.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/05/dark-matter-filaments-gravitational-lensing_n_1650774.html

14. heyuhua Registered Senior Member

The evidence has already buried you, but you can't see, and even if you saw it, you deliberately said you didn't. You're unreasonable,and I said long ago that the hired person is the saboteur or hooligan

15. NotEinstein Valued Senior Member

So you would have no trouble linking to it, right?

I indeed can't; that's why I'm asking you where it is.

Highly doubtful, taking into account your track record.

Awww, am I being a meany-pants? Well, feel free to contact the moderation staff.

Hold that thought; let's see who's the more unreasonable person of us two.

Well, I think I found the most unreasonable one of us.

And would you please contact your bullies; I haven't received my payment yet.

paddoboy likes this.
  16. heyuhua Registered Senior Member

In Yang's theory, there is no need for this exotic magic cloth to cover up the shortcomings of theory,the negative pressure plays the dual role of dark matter and dark energy,and the important thing is that this negative pressure can be solved by using the field equation, rather than artificially introduced, which is obviously logically rigorous.

The essence of dark matter is mass missing, so long as the problem of mass missing can be explained, dark matter can be solved. Dark energy is introduced to explain relation between distance and redshift. In Yang's theory, the solved negative pressure plays a dual role as dark energy and dark matter, and no special introduction required
    In fact, there has never been a discovery of dark matter or dark energy independent of matter. This fully shows that the so-called dark matter and dark energy is an nature of ordinary matter.It's perfectly reasonable to classify them as negative pressure.

17. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

Good. Then it can explain the bullet cluster and the invisible tendrils in the above images.

Explain away.

No it isn't.
    Another error on your part.

DM is mass present, where we don't see anything massive.

18. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

I've given you the evidence for both, including the "Bullet cluster"anomaly pointing to DM. It is dishonest and childishly obtuse to keep on ignoring that data which refutes your ridiculous claims.
    I understand how angry you are with your nonsense being continually shown to be invalidated, but to claim I'm a hired person just reflects on the stupidity of your posts and your stubborness and childish like accusations, along with your continuation of your apparent "god of the gaps" like argument re the gaps in science. Science does not know everything yet, but it has an infinitely better handle on cosmology then you ever did or ever will.

19. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

There is no evidence of your claims to bury anyone! zilch, nada, none! and acting so obtusely and pretending there is, is totally dishonest...

20. heyuhua Registered Senior Member

To disturb or entangle.

21. heyuhua Registered Senior Member

1+1=?

22. heyuhua Registered Senior Member

You can't stop the progress of science. The mainstream must be replaced by the non-mainstream. In the field of astrophysics, only Yang's theory is the most advanced.

23. heyuhua Registered Senior Member

Yang's theory not only naturally explains all the observed phenomena, but there are a lot of predictions such as an increase of 9 meters a year in the distance between the sun and the earth,and the radius of the earth increases by 0.5 mm a year, 400 million years ago, the atmospheric pressure was half what it is today,400 million years ago, the Earth's average temperature was - 40 degrees,and the sun is only 1/10 as bright as it is today