Chinese Scholar Yang Jian liang Putting Wrongs to Rights in Astrophysics

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience' started by heyuhua, Apr 22, 2018.

1. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Doubling down on the conspiracy theories I see.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. heyuhua Registered Senior Member

It's never a scientific attitude to offer such questions,do you know how shameless and boring it is to ask that? in those days, the whole world opposed Copernicus' heliocentric theory, but that doesn't prove Copernicus wrong, in Galileo's time, the mainstream opposed him and sentenced him, but that did not prove Galileo wrong, too. In short, the majority does not mean truth, and the few are not necessarily false. Is truth or error judged on the basis of the number of supporters? is your question the number of supporters? If so, it's not worth the answer.
    "how tens of thousands of GR-experts have been getting -8 for over a hundred years, while 4 is the only right answer", this answer is simple------they all copied from Einstein and Einstein missed the high-speed approximation

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. heyuhua Registered Senior Member

You're one of the conspirators, What are you hired for here? You want to comment on everything. Do you have that ability?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Hayden Registered Senior Member

NotEinstein;
    This is bad.

8. Hayden Registered Senior Member

Do I see a poor attempt on your part to create friction?

I have simply stated that as a moderator, James has to ensure mainstream accepted science in science section, where is the hint of any conspiracy accusations from my side in this? Or you are goading James to get into some kind of unsavory exchange with me?

9. Hayden Registered Senior Member

Sure, I don't know if you have Master's in Astrophysics.

But my dear friend, the higher education (of astrophysics) is not reflected in your posts.

Move on!

10. wangchaoqing Registered Member

I think that as a scholar, we must first respect truth, the pursuit of truth is our highest goal , emphasizing or defending the mainstream is not the need of scientific progress, but is the maker of conspiracy

11. NotEinstein Valued Senior Member

I agree; those were not very nice things heyuhua said about you.

You're free to interpret it any way you want, but it was not meant as an attempt to create friction at all.

Which is not true: it's not the "mainstream science" subsection, it's the "science" subsection. There are many threads there about speculative science and science that is not mainstream at all. And how long did it take this thread to be moved? Are you suggesting that James R has been slacking off?

Perhaps it's a language issue, but you appeared to say that James R is somehow forced by some external entity to do what he did. You literally said: "James R has a job to do, he has to appear as maintaining mainstream content in science section,"

No, but if you want to avoid that possibility, I think it's best not to talk about him in what could (hopefully wrongly!) be interpreted as negative or accusatory ways.

How would you be able to judge? As I've already explained, that Ricci tensor definition difference is so small, it's very possible to miss or forget it, even if one has formal training in the field. So is there anything else in my posts that doesn't reflect it?

I don't understand why you've all of a sudden taken an interest in all this, but thanks for the tip. But now that this thread is in the subsection where it belongs, I shall.

12. heyuhua Registered Senior Member

Obviously, these people are employed for political purposes. They are not for academic purposes at all. They are defending the mainstream view. They do not care about whether truth or mistakes at all. If you violate the mainstream, they will fight against you

Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
  13. heyuhua Registered Senior Member

Hayden obviously just, a true scholar, unlike you who are hired to destroy new things

14. heyuhua Registered Senior Member

Attacking the new, stigmatizing the original innovation as pseudoscience, is the job of all hires, who are employed by vested interests, who are extremely hostile and fearful of new discoveries. James R, a hired man,

15. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

It is not very smart to make unsupported false claims against the site administrator.

16. arfa brane call me arf Valued Senior Member

35 pages, of . . . what?

17. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

Of WTF

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

18. heyuhua Registered Senior Member

your posts reflect that you aren't able to do calculation of GR, Your knowledge is poor,Although you're employed here, don't blame knowledge that you don't understand,it's a frivolous act. You're more than an order of magnitude behind Yang

Last edited: Jul 14, 2018
  19. heyuhua Registered Senior Member

They're upside down,

20. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

I certainly hope the blood doesn't rush to their heads.

21. heyuhua Registered Senior Member

I think you're a hired person, too,because I don't see you supporting new things. Those who have been employed by the mainstream or vested interests specifically oppose to the new trend of thought and debase innovation on the Internet. The greater the threat to mainstream theory, the more aggressive they are. It's impossible to expect these hired persons to support innovation, these people are enemies of human progress.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2018
  22. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

I am actually a reptilian alien from Merope; a star in the open cluster Pleiades. I am paid by the Department of Human Disinformation. Our mission is to stop all human progress. On Merope we all know about the Great Chinese Scholar Yang Jian liang and his work that fixes General Relativity. If his unbelievably incredible wonderful theories were allowed to get out to the general public then humans would probably take over the galaxy. Within a year people would have flying cars, hyperdrives and fitted bottom bed sheet that can easily be folded. We cannot let that happen. Hell, to stop humans from taking over the galaxy I would do it for free!

Michael 345 likes this.
  23. heyuhua Registered Senior Member

all of you who are employed by the mainstream are always thinking of trying to demonize new findings, are always attacking new things in many ways and by many means. But your attack is powerless , because you aren't able to attack specific details, your attacks only are based on your superficial feelings, not on rational understanding. You claim to know Yang's work, can you tell me what problems Yang's work has solved? can you tell me what important predictions Yang has in his work? well, I believe Yang's theory will be understood by more and more people in your attacks

Last edited: Jul 16, 2018