Chinese Baby Sex Prediction chart

Discussion in 'Eastern Philosophy' started by EmptyForceOfChi, Mar 2, 2007.

1. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

me and my wife are expecting a baby, and i came across this. wich has quite high success rates and i wondered if others could do this very quick and simple test for there childs and mothers stats, and see if it adds up please?

for us it comes up with a boy. wich i am very happy about (if its accurate) my wife has not been for the ultrasound scan yet.

http://www.chinesefortunecalendar.com/PredictSex.htm

peace.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

By the sound of it, I'd say it has about a 50% chance of success.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. mountainhare Banned Banned

I'd say that Geoff is right on this one. Don't listen to the nuts who claim that you can influence whether you have a male or female child.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Bells Staff Member

I have to agree with Geoff as well (I know Geoff.. shocking isn't it.. lol). You have a 50% chance of having either a boy or a girl. And what if it is not accurate and you have a girl? One would hope you would be equally happy.

Does it really matter either way?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I would have thought the most important thing is that it is healthy.

8. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Egad! I must change all my positions on everything at once. My smug tranquility has been shattered.

My opinion is: as long as it's one or the other, I'm fine with it.

Then again, the wife and I have a third one on the way, and I feel like beating my head against a wall. More a numbers thing, really. Are there any legally endorsed sedatives for children and toddlers? How about marginally acceptable ones? Oy.

Geoff

9. Bells Staff Member

Indeed.

Heh reminds me of a baby book my sister in law gave me when I was expecting my first.. The author comically recounted how shocked people were that she and her partner were not interested in knowing the sex of their child. Her reply to those people who asked if they wanted to be surprised was basically.. "The only surprise would be if it weren't human.."

Congratulations.

My husband and I are expecting our second in just under 4 weeks time. And our first will be 18 months upon the arrival of number 2.

*Sigh*

I try not to think about the numbers too much.. Makes me want to curl up into a ball in a corner somewhere and rock myself to sleep lol.. We were silly and thought we would have both close together so they can grow up and play and keep each other amused. Little thought went into the fact they would be toddlers at the same time..

I can't understand why people care about the sex of their child. The main thing is that the child is healthy.

10. Roman Banned Banned

I disagree.

I'd say it has about a 50% chance of failure.

11. EndLightEnd This too shall pass. Registered Senior Member

Well 50% of the time, it works ALL the time.

12. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Well, clearly you're wrong. It has a 50% chance of success. Let's not be ridiculous here.

13. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

And...were they surprised? MUHUHUHAAHAA!

Thanks. There are so few who think my breeding is a good idea.

The fools. They'll pay. :bugeye: When I get my giant "la-zer" on the moon, that is. "One million dollars!"

And congratulations to you! Did you end up determining the sex or are you letting it be a surprise?

I have a five year old and a 1 3/4 year old. They like to scream. I can only imagine a toddler and a baby. I wish you well in your search for a competent psychologist, or else earplugs.

Indeed.

Geoff

14. Bells Staff Member

Apparently no.

Everyone has said the same thing of my husband. You remind me of my husband. He has started saying that he and his "spawn" will rule the world from a mountain top in New Zealand with their pet tigers left to roam the mountain side.

Each time I hear the "when I am emperor of the world" at the start or anywhere in a sentence, I have taken to rolling my eyes and waddling away by pure reflex.

And I am left with "you'll see" ringing in my ears from behind me..

Yes we did. Apparently it is another boy. We did get the money shot however and it looks like a doodle. I have resigned to the fact I shall be over-run by males in my own home lol.

Oh... Must be a phase. Our son has suddenly discovered that he can run around the house and scream with glee at the top of his lungs so that the sound echo's off the walls. I am beginning to dread the thought of 2 of them doing the same at the same time in a year's time or so. I do have the earplugs on standby however. I just regret the wooden floors however.

When one considers all the horrors of the world, a child's sex is really nothing. The only thing that we want is that both our children are happy and healthy. I still remember my husband rushing up to me in the birthsuite at the birth of our first born to tell me that 'both his gonads had dropped'.. he had been concerned as his nephew had just had an operation to lower one that had gone back up. I had not even thought to check or ask.. my thoughts at that time was 'what in the hell just happened.. and is he breathing.. good heart beat and are all that should be there, be there?'... Different perspectives I guess..

So many couples concentrate so much on wanting a particular sex.. I just don't get it. Our best friends are also expecting soon after us and were both devastated to the point of tears that they were going to have a boy as they are under the assumption that girls are easier and they had already done up the nursery in fairies and dolls.. *rolls eyes*... they had so convinced themselves that when they found out it would be a boy, depression followed. Fools I say..

15. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Hrm. Disappointing.

I like New Zealand too; yet I favour a more "sharks with frickin lazer beams on their heads" model than a strictly tiger-based approach.

Anyway, I commend him for his reasoned perspective, but of course it's delusional. I'm going to be the emperor of the world. I should be advertising for henchmen shortly, so long as the NSF money comes in.

Congratulations! Don't be too worried, they're surviveable...probably.

I hope it's a phase. You could try replacing the wooden floors with a light rubber overlay. If that doesn't work, you could also rubberize the walls. And if everyone in the house is too..."active"...there's stores online where you can find some white sweaters with straps. It's like you're hugging yourself! It helps if you learn to type with your feet, I feel.

Yeah. My first was born not breathing, so they rushed him to to the ICU immediately. I was terrified there'd be brain damage, and although he seems fine, it does make one wonder when he makes a cape out of a blanket and asks me if he can borrow the ladder to the roof.

Geoff

16. nicholas1M7 Banned Banned

Hey congrats on the arrival of the little Myuus Geoff. Make sure they get a good education. And that every ghetto grammar you be freestylin them they remember it well. Like "I'm posted up" to refer to widespread fame and reputation. Or, "Don't toast me up" to run mad killas who try you or give trouble in your life. And the gun doesn't go "bang bang" but "blap blap" when you shoot. Really though I got a bit crunked on sweet grass and I'm kinda retarded now.

Still. At least I still know Myuus word be true. And I prop that you killed up Zeus and put him on the noose.

Peace.

Ja bless. (Not that Ja has anything on Myuu. Myuu big up your name. Make them r'spect and praise the mitey power of the fightin' feline.)