Cheese made of breast milk

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Mrs.Lucysnow, Mar 11, 2010.

1. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

I can think of worse things to make cheese from.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Pinwheel Banned Banned

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Ryushi Registered Senior Member

Well this is has become the big question, if Lucy is offering her own milk has it?0.o

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Cowboy My Aim Is True Valued Senior Member

Technically that's still breast milk...

8. CutsieMarie89 Zen Registered Senior Member

I'd try it. I don't get a "ewww" vibe from the thought of consuming human breast milk.

9. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

Jus qurious... what if it becam posible for certan humans to be able to grow bite-size lumps of meat on ther baks which woud detatch after a few weeks... an it was very neutrishional an tasty... woud you have a "ewww" vibe about eatin it.???

10. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

Remember my dear that in order to have breast milk one must be with child!

Can you imagine if her cheese became a sort of delicacy and he would then have an excuse to keep his wife knocked up so he can keep himself in baby milk

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

We could just farm pregnant women for cheese.

11. Ryushi Registered Senior Member

Just for a guy to get his wife or girlfriend impregnated just for him to drink her milk seems a bit selfish in my opinion.

12. Ryushi Registered Senior Member

But anyway, if Lucy is offering I will definitely order some milk, but only directly from that "source".

13. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

Ah, damn, somebody stole my idea.

14. Ryushi Registered Senior Member

Why? Were you planning to distribute milk to make cheese?0.o

15. Laminated Molten Registered Senior Member

I want to know who had the good idea to start milking cows. Meat=food-> Human Milk= Food-> Meat's milk=food? I suppose we have the human's spirit of adventure to thank. But how come only cows and goats made the cut?

And mom's milk into cheese in my opinion is kinda grody. Maybe it's just social stigma talking but it kinda sounds like canibalism or something. .... does that mean babies are canibals???? Maybe I should go to bed now :S

16. Laminated Molten Registered Senior Member

I want to know who had the good idea to start milking cows. Meat=food-> Human Milk= Food-> Meat's milk=food? I suppose we have the human's spirit of adventure to thank. But how come only cows and goats made the cut?

And mom's milk into cheese in my opinion is kinda grody. Maybe it's just social stigma talking but it kinda sounds like canibalism or something. .... does that mean babies are canibals???? Maybe I should go to bed now :S

17. John99 Banned Banned

One day i will but my own cow. i will keep it right next to me, i will kiss it and hug it. i will milk it in a pail and be like damn, how the hell did you do that?