Cell Phone Radiation Killing You

Discussion in 'Architecture & Engineering' started by serenesam, Jan 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. serenesam Registered Senior Member

Oh, that was in response to body scanners at airports using those X-ray machines.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Repo Man Valued Senior Member

The phrase that comes to mind is non-discriminatory risk assessment. You know, such as people not going in the water at the beach because of overblown fears of being attacked by a shark, but thinking nothing of driving home from the beach with a buzz from all of the beer they drank while they were there (and neglecting to wear their seat belt).

Then there was the time a guy lectured me about how I ought to wear my motorcycle helmet, occasionally pausing to take drags from his cigarette. For the matter, I wonder how many of the tin foil people who worry excessively about fluoride and cell phone radiation smoke?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

To be honest I would be more interested in how mobile phones and their mast effect the vacuum energy level, after all the more energy that exist the "Warmer" the background temperature is going to be. Which is exactly what I've been trying to state about radiological usage in regards to global warming.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. kmguru Staff Member

If you are afraid, do not use the cell phone. I use sparingly. At home, or at office, I use the land line with a regular phone. Only when outdoors...but that use is minimal...body can recover from mild exposures...

8. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

That's why you should always keep a phone charger that plugs into your cigarette lighter in the car.

9. Pinwheel Banned Banned

Well I use my cell phone all the time and apart from the ringing in my ears and the occasional bleeding eardrum, I'm perfectly fine.

10. quinnsong Valued Senior Member

And that is that!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.