Cats are being skinned and then cooked alive.

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by cosmictraveler, Dec 20, 2008.

1. laladopi time for change. Registered Senior Member

peta. lawl where else.
    but I searched through their archives and couldn't find the video I was looking for.
    it's not cool, man

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

Oh my god that's fucking horrible.

If I knew someone who did that I think I'd cook THEM alive.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Here the cats are being taken to be skinned....

and cooked.....

Last edited: Dec 21, 2008
  6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Anti-Flag Pun intended Registered Senior Member

They should kill them humanely first. No matter what animal it is. Bastards.

8. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

What? Skinned and cooked alive? How the hell do you skin something and it's still alive afterward.

9. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

Them lots of cats : heaven : imagine all that furr everywhere wanting to play

10. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

11. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Just because you remove the fur off of a animal doesn't mean it will die, they do live on in great pain.

12. Zap Facts > Opinions Registered Senior Member

If this is true, I would not be terribly disappointed if the places that did this were wiped from the map by one form or another.

13. John99 Banned Banned

not much worse than killing sharks just for their fins and dumping them right back into the ocean or killing bears or other animals because some old prick cant get a boner....none oth that stuff works as aphrodisiac anyway.

14. lightgigantic Banned Banned

go to the peta web site and you can watch a ferret being skinned alive in china.
    The poor dripping little red guy seems to look around in total disbelief at what happened before he drops to the ground.
    Apparently they can live like that for a few hours before the shock sets in.

15. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

Ok, maybe not so Ironic.

I wonder if this got reported in their news at all.

16. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

As log as them eat them...

17. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

They could make that operation a lot more efficient by having cat treadles in the cage.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2008
  18. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

Poor Cats, Find a humane way to put them down..

We could do it with humans, so why not cats ?

19. electrafixtion Registered Senior Member

I honestly cannot handle this thread anymore. The thing about the ferret just crushed me. I really do appreciate you pointing this whole atrocious business out CT.

Why the fuck would ANYONE need to skin something alive to eat it?

Holy frickin vanity.

Sick MFers!

20. Terrible-Tash Registered Member

Oh Mein Fucking Gott!
    That is completley disgusting!

Mabey i'm just saying that cause i'm a vegetarian and see no point in eating animals at all... Not like our body needs it to live...

Even so though why do they have the tortue the poor things, and skin them alive!? It's just fucked up! It's soo inhumane, like would you do that to a human? NO! So why would you do it to a cat?

Ugh... this makes no sense to me -.-

21. PsychoticEpisode It is very dry in here today Valued Senior Member

That one made me spit up my coffee. Hilarious.:roflmao:

Next time you stick a fork into your Chicken Chow Mein I hope it doesn't Wang Hongyao. Maybe that's why they use chopsticks, doesn't hurt as bad.

22. Pandaemoni Valued Senior Member

I agree, that would have to be a pretty fast and efficient skinning, with they kettle quite nearby. And it likely can't be just skinning. Surely they take the viscera out before cooking too. I'd expect the decrease in blood pressure would knock the cat out.

More practically, how do you skin a live cat without the cat taking a few good chunks out of you first? Surely these are not declawed cats. Surely they are not taking them from good homes where they were trained never to bite or scratch. Surely they are not putting a little kittly muzzle on each one's head and then skinning. It seems to me that the practical need to immobilize the cat makes killing it a pretty obvious and no-hassle approach to how one prepares them for the oven.

23. Search & Destroy Take one bite at a time Moderator

If you travel to Guandong you can eat live monkey brain. Not for the cruelty but for the "health benefits" There are rumors placenta is available to the rich, I believe this.

The dogs are also beaten to death, and then cooked - to make the meat more tender. I believe it is the same with cats, live-cooked cat makes a better dish. My dad traveled through SE Asia when he was but a budding chef - and he explained to me the benifits of cooking this way a few years ago but I don't remember much.

China is changing very quickly. Animal rights are part of the push towards modernization. Look at any 3rd world country and you will not find 'animal rights' like in USA. In most of the world, it is OK to hit your dog. It's part of the process - you can condone it and go radical extremist hating the Chinese. But the reality is, if you were born in this environment you would do the same. And the positive thing is that times are changing and respect for animals is slowly conceptualizing over here.

Hate and scorn are not the answers. Write a good lesson plan about animal cruelty and put it on the web for english teachers to use. Write a good story and try to get it published in some Chinese newspapers. Control your emotions and be productive.