Case: c20 vs Atheists

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by c20H25N3o, Nov 10, 2004.

1. §outh§tar is feeling caustic Registered Senior Member

Either you are an idiot or you can't read:

It still doesn't mean all roads go both ways :m:

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. c20H25N3o Shiny Heart of a Shiny Child Registered Senior Member

This is a public website. The traffic is bound to go in all directions. Web traffic. From all over the world. Thanks David Watanabe for making it publicly available to us.

I have no idea what you mean by one way traffic in this context. Unless you are suggesting that you have a right to supress me and my words because you do not like the look of my text on a page? It is harmless enough. I express my faith and it angers you. I have no idea why. I try to make peace with you and you do not accept it. What more can I do with you?
    Go to my profile and click "Ignore this User" if it will make things easier whilst browsing freely on SciForums. The same goes for anyone else. It's what the ignore button is for. Use it if you must, else shut up. You have your say and I'll have mine. If I'm banned it will not be your decision. It will be James R's decision and I will respect that decision.

God bless

c20

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. mustafhakofi I sa'id so Registered Senior Member

have you not learned anything (this is you, "you must listen, I must convert you" preach, preach, f@*#ing preach. ) f@*# off.
    we dont want, I repeat want to be converted.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. c20H25N3o Shiny Heart of a Shiny Child Registered Senior Member

Use the ignore button. Easy.

8. David F. Registered Senior Member

I'm watching to see if anyone will deplore SouthStar for using the word idiot in the same fashion everyone seems to attack C2o for using the word Viper... No takers yet... I wonder why? Could it be that there really is Hypocrisy here?

Maybe C2o is right!

9. David F. Registered Senior Member

I had a short talk with one of the moderators after someone tried to have me banned a few months ago. It seems that the moderators as a whole have to agree to ban someone - not just the opinion of one moderator - or so I have been told.

10. c20H25N3o Shiny Heart of a Shiny Child Registered Senior Member

Thanks. I will of course respect any decision

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

11. mustafhakofi I sa'id so Registered Senior Member

to use ignore is to lose half of the debate, even if the would be ignorie, has nothing worthwhile to say, it still helps to follow a thread.
    all anybody wants is for you, to stop preaching and start debating.
    it's that simple.

12. §outh§tar is feeling caustic Registered Senior Member

I strangle my fingers from writing the same of someone else here.

Do you mind actually looking at the contexts of our independent statements before making such a stupid comment?

See here for a parallel before replying:
    http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?p=714484#post714484

Last edited: Nov 12, 2004
  13. c20H25N3o Shiny Heart of a Shiny Child Registered Senior Member

In that link we have altec telling me I should love God with all my mind body soul by wait for it """reading books""". I have done nothing but express my love for God and Jesus and was speaking of how I had been transformed by it. I was and have been worshipping God's great grace. This is why I was asking altec if he was blind. It is interesting in context is is not??? Wake up will you!

peace

c20

14. c20H25N3o Shiny Heart of a Shiny Child Registered Senior Member

I cannot debate faith . It is not a debatable thing to the one who holds it. I can discuss it but I cannot debate it. I can tell you how I feel about things. I can tell you what I know of God. I can share with you my experiences of life through discussion and taking questions. I cannot negate my faith for your sake. I believe I should share the Good News. I am not saying you have to listen. It is your choice. Pointing to apparent discrepancies in the Bible does not change my faith. My faith is internalized. Solid. Developed over 14 years with the help of the Holy Spirit whom others here have testified to receiving upon believing in Him. I see God's anger and God's mercy. His mercy is life to us. Eternal life.
    If you want to communicate with me where I am you must talk to me accepting that my faith cannot and will not be changed by you. I have built my house on very very solid foundations. I am happy to discuss my faith but I cannot debate it. I beg at least that much respect for a man's faith.

peace

c20

15. §outh§tar is feeling caustic Registered Senior Member

Blind in the Bible usually means "ignorant". I fail to see how that is farther than a stone's throw from "idiot" in this context.

Nothing to squabble over any way.

16. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

c20H25N3o: I cannot debate faith . It is not a debatable thing to the one who holds it. I can discuss it but I cannot debate it.
    M*W: People restrained in rubber rooms cannot debate their delusions either. They can talk about their delusions 24/7, but they cannot debate it. The reason -- they can only see the delusion -- but they cannot see through their delusion.
    c20: I can tell you how I feel about things. I can tell you what I know of God. I can share with you my experiences of life through discussion and taking questions. I cannot negate my faith for your sake.
    M*W: Delusional people can tell us how they feel about their delusions. They can tell us everything they know about their delusions and how their delusions affected their lives. They interact naturally with their delusions, because they believe their delusions ARE real -- and they ARE real in their minds. Religious people are delusional. How many times have you seen a devout christian who was just a normal guy?
    c20: I believe I should share the Good News. I am not saying you have to listen. It is your choice.
    M*W: Delusional people desperately want to share their delusions with everyone they meet. Of course, most of us know they're delusional and we don't listen. That is our choice.
    c20: Pointing to apparent discrepancies in the Bible does not change my faith. My faith is internalized. Solid. Developed over 14 years with the help of the Holy Spirit whom others here have testified to receiving upon believing in Him. I see God's anger and God's mercy. His mercy is life to us. Eternal life.
    M*W: You cannot see beyond your delusion just like the people restrained in rubber rooms cannot see beyond theirs. Your 'faith' has overcome your own being. You've had 14 years to create your delusion, and I feel certain that you do have a close solid internalized belief that you are filled with the 'holy spirit.' Many delusional people believe they are invincible, that they could beat sin and death. Delusional people always trust and believe in their delusions, because that's all they have. They have no reality. They are addicted to their delusions. Fantastic delusions can be very addicting. They feel that they have 'special' knowledge -- a knowledge that is only imparted to them. They delusions lead them to telling the world about their 'special' knowledge, because no one else experiences their delusions like they do. Not only will delusional people never experience eternal life, they've lost the reality of this life. That's why god made rubber rooms. Your delusions tell us that is where you should be.

If you want to communicate with me where I am you must talk to me accepting that my faith cannot and will not be changed by you. I have built my house on very very solid foundations. I am happy to discuss my faith but I cannot debate it. I beg at least that much respect for a man's faith.

peace

c20[/QUOTE]

17. DeeCee Valued Senior Member

Thanks David Watanabe for making it publicly available to us.

Yo! Porf be careful when you sit down you might do this lad some damage.

C2 we might be cruel to you but the chances of your getting banned are pretty close to zero.

What would us vipers do without you?
    Dee Cee

18. c20H25N3o Shiny Heart of a Shiny Child Registered Senior Member

[/QUOTE]

Worry about your own state of mind M*W.
    I am a father of four, hold down a very good job as a senior analyst in which I earn a good deal of money (to support all these little monkies

). I have a beautiful, intelligent caring wife who loves me very much and laughs when you call me delusional. She feels sorry for you. She says that you will probably get over your issues with Christianity soon enough.

God bless

C20

19. pavlosmarcos It's all greek to me Registered Senior Member

but does she laugh at everybody, when they call you delusional, or do you only show her selected threads, we all feel extremely sorry for you.
    some of us have called you more than delusional, if the traits you display are correct, and I am absolutely sure they are now.
    then she would be easily controlled a "stepford wife."

what I'd like to know is, why you constantly question your gods will.

20. c20H25N3o Shiny Heart of a Shiny Child Registered Senior Member

She knows exactly what it is I say. She has read all of your comments and smiles because she knows me and knows my faith. Her faith is very simple "Jesus loves me and that is enough for me and mine". She knows I am passionate about the Gospel. I have been since we met. The fact is she is a witness to my love and she loves me deeply so your words seem like folly to her. My children are beautiful well adjusted human beings who know their dad's love for them. They are top of their class at school and are extremely popular.
    We know the gospel is hard on unbelievers. We have had many years of seeing the truth being rejected and despised by people who refuse God's love for them. It comes as no suprise to us. The more people push away from the truth the harder it is for them to accept it. It is easier to call a Christian delusional rather than back track and ask yourself why a senior analyst who earns £40000 a year and has four kids, a nice house and a gorgeous wife to boot would spend his precious time talking about a carpenter who lived 2000 years ago. Surely this guy must be delusional???
    But I tell you I am not. My wife would tell you I am not. My kids would say "You do not know my dad. You should hear the wonderful stories he tells us. My dad is the best dad in the world." My boss (bless her cotton socks) would say "Without him this operation would not work"
    You just cannot accept that I might be speaking the truth. Which of course I am. Do not take my word for it. Ask the thousands and thousands of Christians around the world whether they think Jesus came as a human being or not. Ask them whether Jesus is Lord or not. They will say He is Who Is because He says "I AM THAT I AM".
    I rejoice when you call me delusional because I know my words have made their mark. You are fighting me now. Better to fight me than be indifferent to me. If you are luke warm I will spit you out.

peace

c20

21. altec One seeking truth Registered Senior Member

Your delusional madness has also led you and your wife to a thick state of denial I see.

22. c20H25N3o Shiny Heart of a Shiny Child Registered Senior Member

Yes. Obviously

23. altec One seeking truth Registered Senior Member

Let me guess. They attend christian school, where they will go until it is time for them to be off to Bob Jones University. That way they will always be popular and have friends? No?

The gospel is not hard on unbelievers. We, just like you, are set in our ways, and have reasons for believing what we do. That is what we have been trying to tell you alla along. We do not need you to convert us, and we do not want you to convert us.

By the way, there are many a drug addict and drunk that have the same sort of life, and that is their way of rationalizing the idea that they do not have a problem.

That is the point. You think you know the truth. I think I know the truth. What it comes down to is beliefs. And you cannot change another persons beliefs. We see you, and you are the epitome of why we arent christians.

We are not fighting you, only mocking you. Your words have had no mark on me. I have met many stronger and more faithful christians than you, and ones who are not hypocritical. Ones who truly feel love in their heart and do not have room in there for bigotry. Those are the ones who have a mark, and you are not in that class. Believe me.