Cartoons - bad for your health?

Discussion in 'World Events' started by GeoffP, Feb 1, 2006.

1. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

That was a separate challenge.

Geoff

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. leopold Valued Senior Member

the only thing happeh can do is snipe and run

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Happeh Registered Senior Member

I was thinking. I forget that you guys live in a false reality. You don't really understand what is going on. It won't do any good for me to tell you. I am going to anyways.

People who are good and evil play specific parts. They each have the rules of good and evil to live by. I have the rule of good to live by and you guys have the rules of evil to live by.

Your rules tell you to kill anything and everything. If a person pops up with an idea, kill the idea. If a person pops up who is independent, kill their indepence. If a person who is happy comes along, kill their happiness. Your rules say you can perform any action no matter how vile in your quest to kill.

The rules of good say that I have to be friendly to everyone. Even a snake. Or even you guys. I have no choice but to be friendly to you and give you the benefit of the doubt. This is very hard to do because 99% of the people will kick you in the testicles. Only 1% maybe return your friendliness or comradery.

I know that it is your job to be hurtful. Even though I know I will be hurt, as an agent of good, I have to take the chance that I can get thru to you and change you.

I know that you will not listen to me because I am me. Maybe you can learn the lesson from a movie. You need to watch a movie called "A Touch of Zen". It is from the 1970's or so I think.

You want to focus on the end of the movie. The good guy does things that "no sane man" would do. He does it because he has no choice. He is good. Even though he knows that evil is going to do evil, he must do what he does. Otherwise evil has succeeded into changing his actions into those of an evil person.

The end will show you how evil almost always succeeds in the short term. The end will show you the fate that awaits the bad man in the long term. Although he has power and status throughout the movie, at the end he meets his fate, because once he reveals he is completely incorrigible, good is allowed to give him what he truly deserves.

If you are a person to whom a movie is pictures on a screen, maybe the lesson will not get thru. If you are a person who becomes the people in the movie you are watching, or a person who is able to feel the emotional energy of the movie, I think there is a chance you could learn something.

And if you are an incorrigible psycho#### who thinks this is an opportunity to figure out how Happeh thinks, go ahead. I still think you are underestimating me. Or maybe you are not since most of you have run away.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Happeh, you are utterly disjunct with reality. None of your claims have any evidence, none of your analysis is logical and none of your whines and insults matter. Why would anyone bother debating with you? Can you give me a reason?

Geoff

8. Happeh Registered Senior Member

See what you hold important? Money.

Money is more important to you than being a strong man.

9. leopold Valued Senior Member

well happeh you are wrong
    we are all right here kicking your ass at every post okay?

10. Happeh Registered Senior Member

"Happeh, you are utterly disjunct with reality. None of your claims have any evidence, none of your analysis is logical and none of your whines and insults matter. Why would anyone bother debating with you? Can you give me a reason?"

The same old Geoff. What is the point for me? You are pro Israeli. You will never approve of me, or anything I say or do. You will be dishonest thruout any contact we have.

But I have to answer your question because I am good. You or anyone else who speaks to me will walk away a stronger person whose mind will be more open. There is a chance that speaking to me will be enough stimulus to wake you out of your droid programming and introduce you to what real humanity is all about.

11. leopold Valued Senior Member

you are probably on his ignore list
    then he accuses everyone of running away
    what's up happeh are you a sore loser? or just a loser ?

12. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

If a person pops up with an idea I examine the idea.
    Does it match current thinking on the subject?
    If not, in what ways does it differ?
    Is there any evidence to support this different perspective?
    If not, then the idea is a dead idea and does not require me to kill it.

If a person pops up who is independent, I think, excellent.
    When I see the result of what they think is independence I reflect on the adage It is good to be open minded, but not so open minded your brains fall out.
    I cannot kill an independence that is independent of reality; of evidence; of common sense; of scientific method; of respect for generations of scientists, historians, doctors, and philosophers.

If a person come along who is happy my initial thought is: good.
    When I see that happiness is based upon a delusion of exceptional strength I realise that they are not happy, merely confused and hurt and angry and frustrated an frightened. I cannot kill their happiness even if I wanted to, for it is not real.

You Happeh are killing reason; you are killing meaning; you are killing sanity; you are killing logic. You are the murderer, not us.

Which city? Do I hear your feet running away. No one is running from you Happeh. You are running from reality. Is it to fearful for you? Run. Run. Run.
    Which city, Happeh?

13. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

This, also, is a lie. You must first indicate where I have been dishonest. If I have disapproved of you, you must understand that it is only because you have presented nothing honest yourself, nothing rational, and nothing unbiased. You think I am "pro-Israeli": so how can you approve of anything I do?

But you're not good - you supported paedophilia, which is horribly, horribly evil - you hate Israelis and probably Jews in general - you post theories of nonsense culled knowingly from photographs which they have nothing to do with. These are not good things; they are evil, wrong things.

And you must also prove I've been 'programmed'. Merely that I disagree with things you've posted so far speaks nothing to this issue.

I ask you to open up your eyes and heart and see the real truth.

Geoff

14. Sock puppet path GRRRRRRRRRRRR Valued Senior Member

And you are more concerned with bullshit than being a strong man. You are either Delusional or dishonest to the core.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2006
  15. leopold Valued Senior Member

i have no doubt that he is deluded

and i am pretty sure that he is dishonest

16. leopold Valued Senior Member

In a ongoing controversy cartoons published by a Danish newspaper are causing headaches for the Danish government and angering Muslims around the world. Many Muslim groups and governments are calling for a boycott of Danish goods. Some countries have recalled their ambassadors and are closing their embassies. Danish citizens are being warned about traveling to Muslim countries. The question I ask is what right does any country have to demand that their
    laws/beliefs must be followed in another sovereign country?

In relation to all of this is Yahoo versus France. France says that Yahoo must put a filtering system in place to block French users from accessing Nazi-related goods on its U.S. auction site. What jurisdiction do they have to impose this restriction on Yahoo? Also related to this is the recent controversy concerning Google's decision to follow the demands of China in regards to it's Chinese version of the search engine. I understand that for Google to do business in China they need to follow their laws but those laws end at the Chinese border.

The Muslims who are upset about what someone does in Denmark that is legally within their rights as a Danish citizen also need to realize this.

Long live free speech!
    http://channels.lockergnome.com/pol...eedom_of_speech_in_the_global_community.phtml

17. funkstar ratsknuf Valued Senior Member

That has to be the most over the top contrived conspiracy theory I've seen yet!

18. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

I'm sure if we keep prodding he will outdo even that eventually. Mark my words.

19. Happeh Registered Senior Member

Keep trying. Calling a man who says he is honest "dishonest" is pretty simple minded. I don't think you even need psychology class to know that.

20. Happeh Registered Senior Member

Why? If the royal grandkids were Arabic looking, how would your attitude towards Arabs change?

If you want to be smart and say "it wouldn't", you are not thinking. All the politicians and police would start enforcing laws about saying things about Arabs because they would have to protect the Arabic royal babies.

Seems common sense to me.

21. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

You appear to believe that my current view of Arabs involves me saying negative things about them. Why do you think that?
    I have plenty of negative things to say about certain Arabs I know. However, this is because they are prats, assholes, or dickheads, not because they are Arabs.
    I also have plenty of positive things to say about certain Arabs I know. However, this is because they are dedicated professionals, amusing individuals, cooperative colleagues, or caring humans, not because they are Arabs.

I do accept that your above statement is common sense to you. To you. Not to anyone with a brain. Has your brain been replaced by Happeh fibres?

Which city Happeh? Still running? Running away from the truth? You can run, but you can't hide. Which city Happeh? Which city?

22. Facial Valued Senior Member

If you cannot understand or interpret simple facts, stay out of politics, Happeh.

23. Facial Valued Senior Member

Let me predict : Happeh's going to either troll around this or refuse it directly by blaming in on your demeanor.