carpabol 974

Discussion in 'Chemistry' started by shatina, Apr 22, 2011.

1. shatina Registered Member

Hi everyone, I have no science background but am in search of some answers regarding carpabol 974. I was involved in a clinical study for dermal fillers 2.5 yrs ago. The study was aborted due to the severe reactions to the filler. We(participants) were all told that the product would last up to 9 mths and was similar to restylin, a hyaluronic based filler. Turns out that none of that was true and I among others was injected after two initial groups w/bad results. Recently I found out that the product was calcium based and that the main problem with the breakdown is the carpabol 974. From what I have read this is safe and will breakdown in the right environment with the right ph and stomach acids. My question is will this breakdown in my face? So far of the women that I have found across the country no one has had any improvment so far. The dr. involved distanced themselves to avoid lawsuits, there is a 2yr statute of limitations. I just last friday found out what this stuff was. The name of the filler was called novielle gel plus. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, Suzanne