Caprica?

Discussion in 'SciFi & Fantasy' started by CounslerCoffee, Jul 7, 2006.

1. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

When the hell did this happen?

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index.php?category=2&id=35773

Yes, I will watch it. I watched Voyager for all those years even though I hated it. The occasional 'good' episode suprised me.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

It apparently happened on April 26th...
    Oh. That was a rhetorical question... Heh.

Meh. I never watch tv. Although I did watch an episode of Battlestar Galactica or two. It had potential, but I never managed to make it a regular.
    Probably ought to download them someday.

This one sounds kinda interesting, though. I've always been interested in the beginnings of things. And creation of the Cylon race and the enmity between cylon and humans, if properly done, could well be interesting.

Question: In the original, the Cylons were alien, yes?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

In the original: Cylons were created by a race of reptilian aliens (the same that're responsible for Michael Jackson). They destroyed their creators and took an interest in enslaving all of mankind.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

An interesting observation of "Voyager" by a psychologist: In the other generations of Star Trek, the ship was commanded by a man, and the stories were about a daddy taking his kids out on an adventure. Voyager was commanded by a woman, and the story was about a mommy trying to bring her kids home.

I know what you mean. I hung with "Earth: Final Conflict" right through the very last episode, even though the plot became completely incomprehensible about two years previously. I didn't make the same mistake with "Andromeda."

8. Tristan Leave your World Behind Valued Senior Member

cool! it sounds like it is going to be awesome, especially considering it will have the same executive producers.

9. Vega Banned Banned

Now that sounds interesting!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!