Cancer cure?

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by snakey, Jul 12, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snakey Registered Senior Member

i heard my wife on the phone to the doctor and the way my wife was talking i thought my wife had cancer. i phoned a New York Hospital and left a message with an oncology (cancer) doctor asking him to ask his patients to eat limes which have vitamin c and is good for your skin and you (sailors used to eat limes to stop scurvy) and eating limes is known to stop people getting cancer.

My wife doesn't have cancer but this video shows how a man with cancer was cured by vitamin c.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Anecdotal data is useless.

Vitamin C is not a cure for cancer. Eating limes will not cure cancer.

Michael 345 likes this.
  4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

Just come out of hospital

Was on a bit of a mix of tablets
    Some were vitamins BUT that was because I was low one them in my tested blood

Normal diet, or more precise, sufficient diet should keep your vitamins in blood good

If you are taking vitamin with a sufficient diet you are pissing the excess away

A expensive way to give the sewage checkers something to see on their checking stuff

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Bells Staff Member

Mod Note

This is basically wrong. In every sense of the word, wrong. Vitamin C does not cure cancer. There is no "cure" for cancer. Please stop spreading misinformation, particularly dangerous misinformation. Thread closed and moved to Cesspool.

RainbowSingularity likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.