Can Sound Waves Boil water at overunity efficiency with specific frequency of sound?

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Sci-guy, Jul 24, 2008.

1. ElvisLive Registered Member

Wrong again. Your misapplication of second law would relegate all systems to closed and would destroy the definition of the second law. You don't get to do that without a little peer review - good luck that one.

I didn't claim to to have replicated the ultrasonic water heater, I gave a plausible explanation of how it worked and why second law did not apply to the misplaced definition of efficiency. That is my basic argument and what this argument is all about..

Do a triple back flip! The fact that you have not probably not proven you have done a triple flip off a diving board does not negate the sport of diving or redefine thermodynamics.

If you wanted to educate yourself on the subject, the inventor will talk to you on the phone for 30 minutes for $200 dollars. Or, you can cling to your wilful ignorance and continue to express the magical thoughts of belief of disbelief. All that will get you into is in "hot water".

EDIT - BTW, if want to to publicly dismiss the term sonofusion, I would suggest you write a paper on that and publish it with proof.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2009
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. tablariddim forexU2 Valued Senior Member

simple answer...NO

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. leopold Valued Senior Member

why not argue about something else? fly lips for example.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. AlphaNumeric Fully ionized Registered Senior Member

No, what I said did not 'destroy the definition of the second law' at all. Unfortunately your familiar with it is so poor that you failed to understand what I'm saying.

An example would be the Planet Earth. It is not a closed system because it receives a lot of energy, with low entropy, from the Sun and emits a lot of high entropy energy. Now you cannot call the planet closed, but you can consider a closed system if you include the energy (in the form of photons) absorbed and emitted by the Earth too. Then you have a quantity which has constant quantities like energy, which you do need for a closed system.

Just as a kettle turns a quantity of low entropy electric energy into a quantity of high entropy thermal energy, the Earth turns the low entropy photons from the Sun into high entropy thermal radiation photons. Humans and other life on Earth use this low entropy energy to build complex molecules up from simpler ones (like plants photosynthesising). The second law applies when you include the energy/material which flows through the Earth in some given unit of time. My kettle example was precisely the same on a smaller scale.

Similarly, when you consider the entropy of a vehicle and a container of water
    you can measure the entropy change after you've fused that water. It's a closed system. The fuel starts with lots of energy and low entropy and ends with less energy and high entropy. The second law has been obeyed.

In the Sun, where vast quantities of hydrogen are fused into various light elements (depending on the particular cycle you pick) the individual protons are low entropy while things like lithium, helium, carbon and oxygen are higher in entropy and lower in energy.

If you have a system which is decreasing in entropy, like the Earth does, then it doesn't mean you have broken the second law, it means that you are ignoring some other object which is providing a low entropy input by which the first object is lowering its entropy. When you include that in your consideration (ie include the Sun in your consideration of the Earth) you find the second law applies.

A car fueled by water, with a tank of water strapped to it, is a closed system. If you claim it isn't, why is a car with a tank of petrol strapped to it closed?

And, as I've explained with examples multiple times, your explanation is neither plausible or right. I've explained how the definition of 'efficiency' can be applied each and every time.

Ah yes, that peer review I've already had on my published work and which you have not given you've got nothing to show for all those many hours and years you've spent on these things?

Ah, you got burned by paying through the nose to talk to someone lying about their work and now you want to try to convince yourself you weren't a sucker.

So the fact I've said I'll happily admit I'm wrong if you can provide some evidence, some independent verification, an explicit demonstration of this technology backed up by a reputable third party, yet you offer NOTHING means I'm engaging in wilful ignorance? You, a loud mouth proponent of this stuff, can't provide evidence its valid when asked just shows there is no evidence. You've supposedly known about this for years, if not decades, and in all that time you've not come across one bit of evidence which would be considered worthy of journal publication? So how am I going to find such things if you haven't?

Tell me, if you cannot provide evidence which meets basic scientific methodology standards, why should anyone following scientific methods listen to you?

If I claimed I could fly, would you believe me? Would you be close minded for saying "Come on, that's a big claim. You're going to have to provide some evidence for that!" ? Of course not. Yet you practice a double standard when people ask you for evidence.

I don't claim its wrong, I claim that its not in violation of the 2nd law and noone has yet managed to develop it to the point where you can pour water into a car and it runs like a petrol driven car.

And again, you tell me to publish stuff to show you're wrong when you don't have published material showing you're right. Complete hypocrisy.

8. BobG Registered Senior Member

A conspiracist is an anti-semite, what a shock.

9. Bishadi Banned Banned

there is no closed system; gravity proves that

if all life evolved from weeeee little single celled critters and still here, after all them extinctions, then i propose; "life abuses the pants off of entropy."

2lot is a 'guideline' that should be put into the pirates code.

peer review all you like

don't get you a prize.

just ask Colonel Nathan R. Jessep, he said

"you can't handle the truth!
    Son, we live in a world that has walls. And those walls ..."

are bound to the 2lot

it is why the thread titled idea, is so foriegn but tesla was all over it http://amasci.com/tesla/tesceive.html

because to comprehend it means, to realize the peers are for fishing off of

but don't expect all peirs to be good fishing spots that produce results.

there is a divide between believing and truly comprehending and many of science will believe their peers before ever doing the actual work. (standing on the peir, seeing all that water, knowing there is fish somewhere, but have no clue what you gonna catch)

it is exactly the same as a guy holding up a book and saying; "here is god"

no difference, as i just shared: life is proof............... but who is willing to stand up outside of the peers and just say, "that is true"............?

period!

be honest with yourself, and then it is easier but as soon as you lie to yourself and say..... "well they have this reduction of the reduction chaotically speaking with uncertain statistical results, so the 2lot is still valid"

is all BS.......... because unless you have done the work yourself

then you really don't know; so just accept what you can experience and go from there (witness fact; only as you can experience)

i say, life takes from the environment, by "intent" to survive, continue, live!

and before dying life will ooousally reproduce and make another, so he can put up a finger to doctor death (entropy) and say, i win!

and still winning!

facts are facts............ living mass is living; based on the energy upon the mass and that energy has 'intent'

and it aint to equilibriate!

10. noblefuse Registered Member

24 months and counting as economy dies-thanks for spreading

ENERGY IS THE KEY TO CIVILIZATION- don't believe me- go live just one day in the woods- the valuable resource is getting dry as India and china want to live a little like the west-cant blame them- who I do blame is being on this net for so long as everyone uses their own arrogance and negativity to ignore solutions for energy- how many people have you met in your life that says they solved it- go ahead and ignore this as the rest in past year- when the total economy fails- don't be puzzled as you did nothing- pressure a university to investigate and repeat- I don't want your money-take your energy and help solve the energy crisis

Gamma ray emissions is significant
    On February 29, 2008, New Energy Congress member, Robert Indech, PhD PE wrote:

Dear Sterling:

Viewing the video, the author needs to be congratulated for putting his ideas into practice. His technique is to discharge a high voltage (tunable) high frequency Tesla coil into a water bath, which may have some components of heavy water. In the video and comments he mentions putting 6000 watts into the water. Further, he notes that the Tesla coil itself gives off Gamma bursts, so that those measured could not be ascribed directly to the fusion process.

I did see no mention of measurement of high energy neutrons (admittedly which is a very difficult thing to measure). The requirement of 750 KV is mentioned often. Is that the potential needed for acceleration of the hydrogen to produce fusion?

The system could certainly be downsized to experiment with. What frequency is being used to resonate in the water? There are other, more stable power systems rather than Tesla coils, which produce a very clean high voltage, high frequency waveform, but with very little amperage. More significantly, such sources would not have Gamma ray emission, so that any detected rays would necessarily come from the fusion process itself.

Suggestions for Mechanism Improvement
    On March 25, 2008, New Energy Congress member, Robert Indech, PhD PE wrote:

Dear Sterling:

In the Azar Fusion model, a Tesla coil discharging between two electrodes in water creates a plasma state following dissociation of the water to hydrogen and oxygen. The intense electric field causes an acceleration of the hydrogen ions toward the negative electrode, at a velocity that may reach relativistic speeds. As any accelerating charged body also emits a magnetic field, so too does the moving proton. The field so generated is akin to that of the magnetic field around a current carrying wire: the magnetic vector is strictly angular, whose magnitude decreases as the inverse square of the distance between the test point and the moving proton. If there is another moving proton nearby with the same vector direction as the first moving proton, then this magnetic field will give rise to a force on the second proton that is directed radially inward to the first proton. A bunching up of the parallel protons, or "squeeze" will occur. These equations and effects are fully described in the inventors "scientific" disclosure.

The inventor makes the leap that the subsequent radial velocity caused by this magnetic bunching effect is sufficient to overcome the natural Coulombic repulsion between these two protons, so much so that fusion will occur. For proton fusion, a velocity equivalent to 200-300 million degrees Kelvin is necessary IN THE RADIAL DIRECTION BETWEEN THE FUSION PROTONS. For deuterium fusion, only 20-30 million degrees Kelvin equivalent velocity. The Telsa coil pulse provides a longitudenal acceleration of the protons; it is the magnetic pinch effect that provides the radial acceleration. Thus, simply increasing the intensity of the Tesla coil may achieve a change in longitudenal velocity from .95 to .98 of the speed of light, but the corresponding radial net velocity would not be anywhere near that amount.

It is possible, however, for fusion to occur in isolated regions of the wave pathway between the two electrodes, as an accelerated proton in split water may impact a water molecule just before it has been split; in this case the enormous velocity imparted to the proton may be sufficient to overcome the Coulombic barrier. However, this is not a magnetic pinch effect, but it may give rise to some low level evidence of fusion occurring. In this case, one should do an energy balance to see if the net process is economically profitable (i.e. muon based fusion is possible, but not profitable).

The major problem with the Farnsworth Fusor is instability. The Fusor, when operated at fusion levels, with give rise to jets of ions which escape the spherical confining field. Thus, the Fusor fusion is possible, but not profitable. Perhaps this inventor can combine the two technologies, and utilize the magnetic pinch effect to bring stability to the fusion process, thus making the device possible and profitable. That is, utilize a deuterium water source, use a tunable Tesla coil to energize two electrodes, both electrodes set at the output potential of the coil, and surround the electrodes with a grounded open type electrical wire sphere. The AC oscillation induced by the Telsa coil may be sufficient to create stability so that ion jets do not form. Just a suggestion.

Promising Concept
    On March 25, 2008, Daniel Bowers wrote:

Sterling,

I will admit that the calculations behind the physics are over my head but I understand magnetic fields, fields of energy, and how it is necessary to smash particles together to capture nuclear energy.

A plasmoid is a stabilized ball of plasma which is contained within its own magnetic field. Chukanov discovered this and along with his work in cold fusion has grasped the concept.

The Bussard Polywell device with concentric magnetic fields is a way to manipulate the flow of the plasma to get the necessary reaction. It was adapted from the Farnsworth–Hirsch Fusor.

After much experience reviewing plasma systems and every type of fusion reactor known to the wiki world and after reviewing the noble fuse technology I have come to a conclusion.

The concepts behind the Azar Fusion device are sound. Sandia National Labs achieved temperatures in excess of 2 billion degrees kelvin which is hot enough to achieve aneutronic fusion of Boron 11. For Mr. Azar to achieve the temperatures and the necessary velocity in order for fusion to occure with hydrogen or deuterium is very much conceivable. 100 to 300 million degrees kelvin in this device seems possible.

Last month you asked me to review a magnetohydrodynamic ocean generator which used the water as the containment field for a solid state magnet generator. Mr. Azar has applied the same principle to his technology utilizing the water to contain the magnetic field. Within this magnetic field electricity is passing at a high speed and the ionized particles get caught in the plasma pinch.

The concept for using a toroid to give increased efficiency is one that is applied in most fusion reactors to date.

The potential for scaleability, the simplicity and reproducability of the Noble Fusion technology gives this system merit when it comes to the development of viable free energy devices.

There are novel concepts with water based fusion reactors when it comes to containment and replenishing fuel. I believe that there is the potential for atmospheric pressure devices and much development that may stem from this technology. My first suggestion would be to employ the concept of the Farnsworth Hirsch Fusor in a heavy water based reaction vessel.

If the technology can be validated it will open the doors to the development of optimized devices. I have many recommendations for alternate configurations in mind but I wil save those for another day.

Hello, my name is Solomon Azar- I HAVE FOUND THE ROAD TO SAFE CLEAN NUCLEAR FUSION- When this is found and understood- the energy crisis will end- I have been looking at this system since 2002 and it is perfect in every way. I finished my experiments April-2007. I have since that time tried to the best of my abilities to inform many people upon the net- there is no question It would be nice if concerned citizens would offer suggestions or help provoke a university to simply repeat my experiment to end the energy crisis-- maybe after this next global nuclear war OVER ENERGY will people learn the lesson- when presented with solutions in life FREELY- CHASE THEM.

they say government employees and unions are bad because people have secure jobs and thus may be cruel or inattentive to others as they have no fear for discipline-

I risked my life with a one million volt experiment ending April 2007 for the ENERGY CRISIS- I emailed every single physics department in the united states-NOT A single one returned an email- being in the dark is the worst thing in life- no wonder America has now fallen apart- people just dont care for one another- get your head out your ass- I solved the energy crisis- it will take FAITH from YOU to take this little torch and make a bon fire of light for everyone to see. The world needs it- our children need it-time to act has come.

I have performed an experiment never done before in science- I used a Tesla coil for its use in high voltage high frequency and apply its discharge plasma not upon the dielectric of free air- but to the dielectric of water itself- specifically I used ultrapure reagent grade water from manufacture NERL-this is to establish the high degree of insulation needed for plasma (you cannot have contaminants for conductivity)- I doped my water with heavy water from the manufacturer UNITED NUCLEAR-(however- a full concentration of heavy water is desired)- I built my 1 million volt Tesla coil entire tunable- every aspect of it- as it must be done to TUNE THE OUTPUT DISCHARGE OF THE TESLA COIL to the water itself- once the arc is stable- the voltage may be increased- I have written in my pdf file in my website of noblefuse.com that a prerequisite of 750 kv is needed as an electric field gradient about the charged particles used in fusion( in this case the hydrogen bound in the water molecule) because of voltage drops as expected as in all electrical systems upon the load (load here is the water)- a much higher voltage is needed in order to distribute the voltage gradient upon entire arc plasma length between electrodes in water- THUS- THE HIGH THE VOLTAGE- THE BETTER- within my website you will find a link to youtube showing my primitive experiment- BUT MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT THIS- THIS IS THE FIRST TIME EVER DONE BEFORE - I propose nuclear fusion of water/heavy water- my little experiment IS THE ROAD TO NUCLEAR FUSION- we must universally connect the dots- put two and two together- and conclude this- MY EXPERIMENT MUST BE REPEATED ON A LARGER SCALE- my system is a direct replacement of nuclear power plants particularly of the pressurized water reactor which uses heavy water already - a vessel already built for gamma radiation and other high energy flux which will emit with the plasma arc-

Power reactor in which the heat is dissipated from the core using highly pressurized water (about 160 bar) to achieve a high temperature and avoid boiling within the core. The cooling water transfers its heat to the secondary system in a steam generator. Example: Grohnde Nuclear Power Plant in Germany with an electrical output of 1,430 MW.

Replace the rod assemblies and use electrodes to conduct the Lightning bolt! High Voltage High frequency will create the magnetic pinch to slam the isotopes of hydrogen together which is bound in water- helium and oxygen are the outgassed products recaptured by expansion tanks-it is absolutely perfect!

_ I HAVE FOUND THE TRUE PURPOSE OF THE TESLA COIL- the answer was always in the lightning bolt- understanding of gamma bursts from lightning discharges have only been recently vindicated from satellite in late 90s---

CA 94305 United States
    Said, R ( ) , STAR Lab, Electrical Engineering, 350 Serra Mall, Stanford, CA 94305 United States
    Smith, D M ( ) , Physics Department and Santa Cruz Institute for Particle Physics, University of California, Santa Cruz, 1156 High Street, Santa Cruz, CA 95064 United States
    Lopez, L I ( ) , Astronomy Department and Space Sciences Laboratory, University of California, Berkeley, CA 94720 United States

The observation of brief (<1 ms) bursts of intense γ-rays, the so-called Terrestrial Gamma-ray Flashes (TGFs), by the BATSE γ-ray experiment was one of the most unexpected discoveries by the Compton Gamma-Ray Observatory.

Let me try to give another analogy to make the point. think about striking a match, if all conditions are proper , one knows that to strike a match, you must go a minimum speed- you cannot strike the match too slowly- this is understood as more speed is more friction and thus more activation energy necessary to create combustion of the match material. the same applies to this fusion system, first, imagine my system as inside a pressurized water reactor used in fission plants- the moderator is already heavy water- we shall use it as the fuel. I have said the plasma arc looks exactly like our friend the electric lightning bolt- but I talk about in my pdf file- that the so called lightning bolt must be understood in regards to high voltage and frequency- just like the minimum speed needed for the match- so it is with the combination on high voltage and frequency to not only resonate with the dielectric molecule of heavy water- but more so- to create a minimum velocity upon charged particles in the fuel water. this velocity is also exhibiting itself as a magnetic field-think of the cathode ray scope- in a snap shot instant in time for analysis, look at when the maximum energy is being applied on a per strike basis of the input cycle- or shall we say the highest amplitude of the ac signal. if for example- an input energy of one megawatt was injected into the strike of the arc- a magnetic pinch shall be directed upon the charged particles in transit of the discharge- in a thermodynamic extraction process such as this - we need at least 5 times more energy out of the system to recoup our initial energy input- and a surplus for commercial energy supply- thus- via fusion of hydrogen to helium- with each strike- a minimum voltage and frequency SHALL give the minimum activation energy required for magnetic pinching and fusion of the isotopes of hydrogen. to increase the q of the reaction in this system- a magnetic toroid may be used around the plasma arc for increased efficiency= such as used in tokamak devices. I hope this analogy helps those who question this system- THANK YOU--

Here is a thought experiment for electromagnetic fusion with Einstein in mind

Pretend you are water-you are an oxygen atom- you are stable- you are noble- 8 protons-8 neutrons-and 8 electrons- there are only 5 magic shell nuclear elements of the periodic table- oxygen is one of them- it is very stable-

Therefore- you are stable and noble- you have no need for fusion- yet it could happen- but the probability of another element such as hydrogen and its isotopes would be made to fuse together in some kind of fashion mankind tries will occur way before oxygen does- - ok-so now you are this noble one and you have outstretched in your hands a hydrogen atom and or its isotope deuteron and you hold it out to mankind as a gift-

Man understands the gift of fusion for many years and is desperately trying to do such-

I propose electromagnetic fusion- I propose the BENNET pinch used in poloidal currents used in plasmas of tokomaks- but much further-

Here we go – the thought experiment- you are this oxygen atom with two hydrogen’s and you stand amongst your friends similar in nature. You are placed in a large vessel filled of your kind-now imagine that two walls opposing in this vessel are the plates of a capacitor- who cares what is applied to the capacitor plates (electrodes of system)-for all you know as a noble oxygen and the hydrogen you have in your hands is nothing more than the electric field upon the plates-

You are composed of charged particles- thus you will interact with the applied electric field of the plates-this is common electronics and electric knowledge-

However, I speak of dielectric breakdown- I speak of the lightning bolt- let us now assume we have made the capacitor plates oscillate at 1 million volts peak to peak as way of a tesla coil

Think of the electric field- everything will be controlled by this field- a dielectric breakdown will occur- and all discharge current will begin to flow and oscillate as a function of the applied voltage-

Now- you are in the heart of a lightning bolt- you who are noble as a oxygen probably lost all your valence electrons due to the magnitude of such a high electric field- every charged particle in transit of the discharge current is surely ionized and talks of being a complete water molecule should be erased- the state of this plasma current is nothing more than ionized hydrogen and oxygen and a complete sea of electrons-

Let us think first of the electrons- 1896 times smaller than protons- no question it will oscillate much faster as a function to the applied voltage- remember the cathode ray scope- basic physics also will say this charged particle will also have a magnetic field about itself because of the electric field that has driven it-thus- this oscillating electron current will have an intrinsic magnetic field

Let us now think of the protons- oxygen has 8 and surrounded by 8 neutrons and is far less likely for reaction than isotopes of hydrogen for fusion- this should merely be understood by refereeing to atomic tables of elements and known theory- but this hydrogen is a singly bound proton with mass one- unless we speak of a deuteron- it will also be controlled exactly the same way as the electron is affected by the external applied voltage- however- it is opposite to the electrons motion-and much slower by its mass – however-its magnetic field will add to that of the electrons- this is standard knowledge of magnetic field generation of charged particles by way of electric fields-

Thus, in this thought experiment- within this state of dielectric breakdown- I like to say the lightning bolt- can you now see the oscillation of the charged particles by such a large magnitude of the applied voltage plates- can you now see the probability at a certain moment in time- particularly when the applied ac signal is greatest- that all magnetic fields of charged particles in transit can have the power to be magnetically pinched-

Magnetics have push and pull- it is well known that high frequency causes a constriction upon electrical currents- whether in copper lines and forcing such to the surface- or in plasma and made use to constrict it - high frequency is known to constrict the currents- thus- do you see the forces I am referring to as this dielectric breakdown has occurred upon the most perfect fuel of the heavens- water- this oxygen atom holds the hydrogen for us- we shall apply a high voltage (high is relative- I have stated 750kv in the vicinity of the hydrogen for fusion- I come to this by way of understanding the beta decay of a free neutron- if it can disintegrate- it can come together- made into a deuteron- then made into helium)-

Thus –we make helium and oxygen is then unbound and must also be recaptured- this is easy in expansion tanks- the byproducts are helium and oxygen-truly noble-

To increase the q of this system- a simple toroidal magnet as used in tokamaks for plasma control may be used for additional pinching-

I hope this helps- however- you must always think of the applied electric field and its magnetic inducement upon the charged particles- we will stably run the Tesla coil upon the dielectric of water itself (more appropriately heavy water) and turn up the voltage for greater acceleration speeds and thus magnetic fields- we can control pressure in this vessel- we can control electrode spacing and so much more-

that is my thought experiment for you to understand it is my intention to use all input energy by way of oscillating a very large electric field which will induce the proper magnetic flux density in units of Tesla for a pinching- not established hot fusion whereby all energy input is chaotic and the probability of fusion comes by way of statistics from a gas equation- no- high voltage and high frequency in an orderly manner by the construction of a man made lightning bolt with controllable parameters inside an existing pressurized nuclear reactor- everything is off the shelf- the world will run on steam power again globally-from trains-factories-ships-and all power plants- I offer the Watt steam engine again- not with two sticks to make fire and boil the water- but electromagnetic fusion with two electrodes to induce fusion of hydrogen isotopes to boil water and make steam- it is absolutely perfect.

To the CEO's of nuclear power plants-or pressurized coal fired- you have spare reactors in the back yards of your plants- take a 1 million volt tesla coil and do what I have said- you will measure its fusion reactions and you will conclude this - I have found the road to safe clean energy.

I speak plain science- please connect the dots and let us end this energy crisis for a world that desperately needs energy- May the light of God shine upon all our actions for the betterment of mankind

Solomon Sami Azar

update-after 22 months on this net- it seems evident people do not care until the machine breaks, right before our eyes our economy collapses as inflation and energy costs have been eating at our economy for some time now- maybe even global war with russia and iran will you finally care to investigate the deeds of a human being that has sacrificed his life over a dangerous experiment for all of us. Time will tell.

Jan 13- 2009

11. vortex pei Registered Member

hi i am a newby , i replicate devices , i replicated peter daveys heater about a year ago and got only 65% efficiency, but i also read there was another electric kettle manufacturer , that was using perforated metal plates in its design, and i tried that out as well, even when realizing that usually most of my gadgets dont work as i expect them to,they nevertheless serve as valueable learning experiences.
    however , so i took 2 copperplates ,2 inch by 2 inch square, 1wire attached to each plate and the plates spaced apart about 1mm ,hook the wires up to a variac and start turning up the voltage from 0 up t o 120v if there is a short the variac makes a buzzing sound, amperage draw is 0 if not immersed in water , be very careful if anybody tries this , wear rubber gloves and preferably dry rubber sole shoes , it will shock you or can kill you ,so always keep one hand in your pocket.
    after calculating the cop of my first device i did not stirr the water before and 1 got a cop of over 2, but after that i always overunity usually between 1.2 and 1.4 this was over a year ago and i put it aside.
    2 weeks ago i decided to look into it again , and checked the cop of my partners electric kettle and get 0.95 using the same math as all my other experiments , however the right frequence to heat water to create standing waves are as far as know is 2.45 hertz 2.45 khz 2.45mhz 2.45 gigahertz the giga hertz is microwave frequency based on heating the molecule of water , the magnatron is and overunity device and i cant tell you anymore than that , except that i want you to think for a minute , there is no room jet in this worlds marketplace for any devices that enable people to be independant of those that sell you electricity ,gas ,heating fuel , cars that need gas , there is nothing much available , unless it is hydrasonic heating , bedini battery chargers and a few more items aside from solar wind hydropower.thanks

12. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Despite what you seem to think you've accomplished, overunity is STILL impossible to achieve. But many people will continue to fool themselves AND make fools of themselves. :shrug: There is only one requirement needed for someone to think they've achieved overunity - a state of a gross lack of education.

13. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

You think that because you do not understand the concept of entropy, opened systems and closed systems.

14. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Bishadi's (finally) gone.
    He never understood anything.

15. vortex pei Registered Member

read - only
    you are probably right, that there is no overunity , if you consider all the energy involved into all the formulas on overunity , including the force that makes all electrons spin, even the ground that you are standing on, is not really as solid as it appears, if you greatly magnify it,so would you believe that these electrons travel at fairly high speed, just maybe because of a double spinning magnetic field radiating in the form of highspeed highspin magnetic vortices ,even affecting every cell in your body , and helps move your blood through even the smallest miles and miles of arteries and veins through pulse and spin, newton so sadly could not figure that out and kept working to set up his laws even i am sure with the best of intension, of course this magnetic field is hard to measure , its like trying to weigh a cup of water a mile under water, but nevertheless a feasible explanation. read-only i consider you like close to 100% of people out there that gained their knowledge though school , university , where you will learn everything that is in an approved curriculum , or where everything tought is explainable, keeping most studends equally on the same level of IQ and then you reach the point where you understand everything, once you know it all , you actually turn stupid and its like a parent trying to give advice to a teenager. but remember this read -only you have only been taught , which was explainable, the unexplained is not in the curriculum, today there is no room for selfpowered devices that can be used to power up this planet until the last drop of oil is gone, but you can buy a bedini battery charger that can charge your batteries on your 280hp BMW electric roadster without making your electric meter on your house spin, so dig a little deeper and read only a little more and get some real knowledge , so somebody does not have take you dolce or area 51 to board a intergalactic spacecraft called aurora to take you to a settlement on the moon , where there are now manmade lakes and ponds , and swing around and hour later land on mars , where colonies of people have been set up decates ago, in pre-existing ancient cities , fact or fiction , that the whites originate from venus , asiens from mars , blacks from jupiter ,and ancient mayans from saturn and oh dear neil armstrong not the first man on the moon , because of an existing russion american moonbase already in place 1960? startrek enterprise ,the discovery of the lost Ark of the covenant in 1981 by ronn wyatt, and the movie raiders of the lost ark, the encounter of the third kind true except for places and names, fact or fiction or is everything just an bad dream , science fiction or reality so just when you think you knew it all:shrug:

16. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Oh wow.
    How much do you pay per year in subscriptions to "Let's be a crank"?
    Somebody certainly saw you coming, didn't they?

17. vortex pei Registered Member

thank you , who are you, what do you do , what do you know ? dywyddyr

about, can soundwaves boil water

18. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Someone with an education.

All sorts of things. Breathe, stand up, sit down... Oh yeah, and I can spell and string a sentence together coherently.

I know you appear to be deluded (witness your previous rambling post that I quoted).

Read the thread. I believe AlphaNumeric (and possibly others) explained it quite succinctly.

19. vortex pei Registered Member

dywyddyr , no seriously , to proof to me you are educated , i asked what you know about how sound waves can boil water , do i have to guess what you know, is it maybe frequency ? scalar waves ? cavitation , instead of being the lone person from the peanut gallery, just give it a try , to be constructive , i know you can do it

20. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

So because you're too lazy to read the thread I'm expected to jump through hoops and "proof" to you I'm educated?
    Dream on...
    Scalar waves? Been reading Tom Bearden's crank "theories"?

21. vortex pei Registered Member

dywyddyr , so what about teslas longitudinal waves , or standing waves instead of scalar waves

22. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

What about them?
    Tesla managed to be as much a crank as genius.

23. vortex pei Registered Member

now it is my belief , that microwaves produced by a microwaves magnatron and if these microwaves are guided into a nongrounded sphere that is reflective inside, filled with superclean water or distilled water , that i would not be surpriced to see these microwaves beam bounce around and heat water more efficiently , than a square grounded box as such in a microwave oven .

peter daveys device has a spherical type shape on his heater

and so does "The worlds most efficient water heater" on you tube, appearently powered up by a 9 volt battery

I remember a while ago I was reading a story about an ancient water heater , it was used as a source of the hot water that was used as a public bathing place ,as far as I remember it was around early 1900 and they called this thing a amphora , the british were at that time exploring or exploiting that middle eastern country and a british explorer found out about the hot water source and found the heater and wanted to find out how it heated the water and cut this amphora open and found nothing inside,

my brother lives in china , and from what I hear ,there is people with special skills passed on from generation to generation into casting bells , big bells that are tuned , for the pupose of heating water ,the bottom part of the bell, may only an inch is in the open water of a tank , with just on hit on the bell it keeps vibrating for a while ,constantly heating the water, I guess trough cavitation

if this helps solve the peter davey heater mistery, or use microwaves in side a sphere with reflecting inside surfaces that may be a project worth trying

2 stainless bowls fused together to make a sphere , one flat end cut out for the entry for the microwave beam and sealed and soldered , the grounding wire be disconnected on the magnatron ferrite body , the second flat end cut out and a plate with round rod and second round solid steel ball reflective centered in big sphere so microwaves can bounce back and forth between center ball serving as cathode with positive charge, protect yourself surrounding the whole thing with a grounded faraday cage and fill the vessel almost full with water, and start it up not in your house but in a save area , like a steel storage container and close the doors and dont be inside when you start it up, just in case it detonates , and with an clamp on ampmeter and stopwatch , or wattmeter in line with timer