Can people stop saying that People would be able to handle the truth

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by andy1033, Dec 2, 2012.

1. andy1033 Truth Seeker Valued Senior Member

Can people get real, and stop coming out with about they would accept what ever the truth is in the ufo stuff.

1) You cannot even live next door to someone without arguing with them, and in todays world neighbours are even using weapons on there neighbours for no reason.
    2) You cannot even stand people that know things you do not know, as you are all so arrogant and think you know everything. Arrogance is what keeps secrets best.
    3) There will never be any disclosure until the ptb have techs to totally pacify the mob, as you lot are dangerous period. I totally agree with this, no way should they ever risk it. Mobs are dangerous, and only when the techs fully work, and you lot have no weapons should they tell you anything.

These are just a few things why they will not tell the people anything, and they are right. Humans cannot even live next door to there own kind. Stop going on about how you would be accepting of some alien species, that may be more intelligent than we are.

All we hear is how the public could accept this and that, no you cannot, just look all over this world and the horrendous things you do to each other.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

What exactly are you raving about?? It seems to have something to do with the fact that educated people don't believe in alien-piloted UFOs and you think the governments are keeping secrets about it. If so, you're just another nutty woo-woo! If not, please state your case more clearly without all the needless hand-waving.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

Does Andy know that Men In Black was not a documentary?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

LOL! :d:d:d

8. kwhilborn Banned Banned

I find this contradictory.

9. Engell79 Registered Senior Member

Thx..OP
    this post made my day... always nice to have a good laugh.

I think you would be taken more serious, if you tried to first create
    a basic "word-pic" about what your talking about...

then move on to further go in depth with the subject.,..present to the reader what its about...THEN

finnaly come with your own opinion/ konklusions and thoughts.

10. river

I agree with you andy, whether the others that have posted don't, or make fun

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/unicus/2012/04/13/the-unicus-radio-hour

Try this talk ( there is a point that things technically go awry but persevere it will sort it self out and the discussion continues )

11. river

The Site above didn't work so well to where I wanted to go , so try this sequence

Go to

http://www.unicusmagazine.com/

Then click photography, click on #1, the scroll till you find

District of Columbia , February 26, 1965

Then click onto the radio interview, which is the third statement below the above photo

It is very interesting to say the least, in many different ways

Enjoy!!

12. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Of course you do. Ignorance coupled with a poor education makes it easy for some people to believe in such crank nonsense. It takes no thinking or reasoning - no effort at all.

13. river

You see the thing is read-only I think the same with your thinking

The difference we have though, is that I'm open to be educated about the phenomena, which is a fact, like it or not

I'm after the truth or at least as close as I can get to it, and so I dig for perspectives and info

To me you fear this subject and therefore belittle people because of your own fear, you can't handle the truth

14. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

HA-HA!!! Now that's a BIG joke if I ever heard one!! LOL!!!! I have absolutely NO fear of such nonsense! Not one little bit. And I'm not belittling you "true" believers" - I'm very plainly saying you're all nothing but a bunch of half-educated NUTS!!!! It's YOU people that are afraid of your own shadow.

I've always figured that you and the people like you live such dull, boring and uneventful lives that you are more than ready to grab onto this garbage for no other reason than to inject a little bit of excitement into you otherwise worthless lives.

You've no interest in advancing science or doing anything else meaningful - so the entire bunch of you just sit around propping up each other's fantasies about UFO, aliens, government conspiracies, etc. And therefore never accomplish ANYTHING worth mentioning.

15. river

Well that's belittling people when you call them nuts

Where this fear comes in because some of us investigate this phenomena, is beyond me

I don't fear it at all

Well you figured wrong

Again you say that you don't belittle yet you call those that investigate the UFO subject, have worthless lives, who do you think you are ?

Really

Oh your such a sophisticated person , and yet you are ignorant of the world going on around you ,that you have no idea about, on all levels

16. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

It's rather obvious that I and the ones like me are MUCH more in touch with reality than you bunch of woo-woo fantasy freaks.

And despite your denial, it's also obvious that you ARE afraid! Afraid the governments are hiding things from you AND that they are out to get you.

17. river

Actually if you go to the Site I mentioned in post #8 and see it through to the end, and I do mean to the end, you will think differently

Assuming of course you have the courage, which I don't think you have, really

18. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Your silly assumptions don't apply to me at all - just like when you said I was "afraid." HAR!

OK, just because I'm a nice kind of guy, I actually DID go to that site and wasted almost an hour - and I sure don't "think differently" in the least.

I also know for a fact that at least one of the videos there was thoroughly debunked as a complete fake. But I'm not about going to waste any time looking it up.

The thing is, that you and the people like you, waste SO much time on sites like that one that it winds up rotting your brain.

Oh... and by the way, you NEVER DID respond to my challenge to your stupid statement that GMO foods caused tumors, etc. And I'm still not letting you off the hook for that piece of garbage either. So either put up or publicly admit that it was just plain stupid.

19. river

The interview is 166 minutes

Get back at it

20. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

I wasted more than enough time.

NOW - how about YOU addressing what I asked you? Afraid?

21. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

River, I'm still waiting for you to address this claim you made: "GMO's, cause sterility, tumors, and organ damage"

That's a direct quote from you (even in its original illiterate form); where's your response?

22. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

In response to the OP: No I won't. I could handle the truth.

23. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

The thing is... not all of us are as... basal... as most of humanity. I, for one, would adore the chance to meet, and converse with, a higher being from another planet. To get a truly outside perspective on what we are doing right and wrong... it would be a game changer, IF people would be willing to listen... sadly, most are not ready.