"Calm down or I'll send you all on a 3-day 'vacation'"

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Varda, Jun 26, 2009.

1. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

Varda, I don't think Plazma meant it as Intimidation, I think if anything is a misinterpretation between you both. He misinterprets how to take some of your comments occasionally and in turn says something that you misinterpret.

There are people that wouldn't want to see a misinterpretation to climax into something ridiculous like you running off to another forum because of a ban. (I think Enmos was quite lost without your bug pictures)

So please, cool your heels a little just for the sake of those people that like to post to you and having their posts grilled by you.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. tuberculatious Banned Banned

I'm male for the record.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. domesticated om Stickler for details Valued Senior Member

I read that slut thread last night before it got tossed in the cesspool.

I had one of those moments where a pile of the most boring monotonous busywork suddenly seemed very appealing. I get the same feeling at my job whenever I encounter coworkers who suddenly reveal that they have a bunch of silly personal bologna between one another. My emotions run in a manor similar to the Kübler-Ross model.... except more like the 4 stages:
    Discovery; WTF ; You guys are a bunch of loons; time to re-alphabetize my filing cabinet.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

Oh, really. What did he mean, then, by "I might ban you"?

I am not going to mold my posting style to suit the "moods" of moderators, sorry.

8. Plazma Inferno! Ding Ding Ding Ding Administrator

It's the thing that I usually do here (I've no other purpose).
    However, I didn't have intention to intimidate you or anyone else.
    I also used bad analogy in that warning. I should name you, Orleander and shorty, instead of 'ladies'.
    If you were under impression that I was intimidating you by any way, I wish to address my sincere apologies to you.
    You are valuable member of SciForums and it would be shame if you leave.

9. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

Origianly by Plazma to Varda
    And actually I might ban you. I'm in the mood today.

i dont realy know much about you but i was surprized to see somone in you'r positon rite somptin intimidatin soundin like that... but good for you Plasma... that apology was the rite thang to do.!!!

10. Xerxes asdfghjkl Valued Senior Member

Sausagefest!!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I'll get the scented oils ready.

11. Gustav Banned Banned

plazma is sweet on varda

you?

/hahahaha

silly girlyman

/flips the dr over and begins insertion.......

yeah!
    you like that dont you?

/bitchslaps

12. Randwolf Ignorance killed the cat Valued Senior Member

WTH is a "todger"? Seriously, Varda, being from the US, I have no idea.

On topic, no banning of the chickies allowed. The posts add counterpoint and allow both genders the opportunity to gain insight on any particular issue.

I apologize for not doing my research here, but who advocated or alluded to this idea in the first place? Surely, there must be some misunderstanding... :shrug:

13. Randwolf Ignorance killed the cat Valued Senior Member

Ummmmm.... What he said.

14. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

A willybat!

That was a quote from Plazma's post when he closed a thread from a couple of days ago.

15. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

From my past interactions with mods, acting as mods here, there hasn't been a lot of joking tone in warning posts. So if you were joking, maybe you should have made it more obvious. Otherwise, it just sounds like abuse of power to me.
    If you were not joking, if you're going to threaten to ban me, you better be ready to fucking do it.

Well maybe you should. I've gotten banned a few times over here, and sometimes I leave voluntarily for a while. Not everyone has the cool to take a break when one is needed, though. Orleander just plays silly the whole time, but shorty does little other than stir e-drama and catfight. Maybe a vacation would do everyone some good.

Good.

BTW fuck you

Down with the power!

16. Plazma Inferno! Ding Ding Ding Ding Administrator

There will be no joking over the warnings. I usually place Admin note above the warning.

:cheers:

I'm not the power. I'm still trying to light up the bulb with my bare hands.

17. codanblad a love of bridges Registered Senior Member

you mean how all the intelligent things us guys say is counterbalanced by all the dumb shit all the girls say? (i couldn't resist)