Calling all heterosexuals

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by bbcboy, Jan 26, 2005.

?

Have you felt sexually atracted to a memeber of your own sex in the last year

1. Never once

16 vote(s)
    69.6%
  2. once while drunk

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. many times

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
  4. I'm attracted to both sexes

3 vote(s)
    13.0%
  1. bbcboy Recovering christian Registered Senior Member

Just a little opinion poll
    Forget adolocent fumbles and try outs. Please be honest and answer as truthfully as you dare

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

I already screw up with opposite gender more than enough....I don't need the awkwardness of a possible confused sexuality taking a time share on my sanity...

...thankfully I never have. There are way too many beautiful women in this world IMO, no need to shift.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. android nothing human inside Registered Senior Member

But if that had happened, wouldn't we by definition no longer be "heterosexuals"?

Personally, I think anal sex from a horse should be required for all public servants.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Aborted_Fetus Bored Registered Senior Member

How can someone define themselves heterosexual and still be attracted to the same sex?

Heterosexual by definition means "Sexually oriented to persons of the opposite sex." So this poll is technically invalid, if not, then people's definitions of their own sexuality are skewed.

8. -Bob- Insipid Fool Registered Senior Member

The implication being, that heterosexuals are really sometimes attracted to others of same sex, but afraid to admit it?

-dude, just because you're gay or bi and you are attracted to both sexes at times, doesn't mean that its the same for everyone else.

9. bob-bobby Born Again ;) Registered Senior Member

i think the concept sucks !!! Y Run after a D#$k

10. bbcboy Recovering christian Registered Senior Member

Time to open your minds dear folk.
    Look into any sexual health program and you'll find that there are many, MANY men in particular, who are on the outside, happily married, couple of kids, car mortgage the works. Who are leading a double life because society had dictated that this is the norm and so the path they should follow. Yet still they find themselves compelled to seek sex with other men. (This applies to many women also)
    This is not a concept 'bobby' this is certified fact.

For a scientific site I'm sensing a lot of closed minds here.

Maybe I hit a nerve with some of you guys. Maybe that drunken fumble with a jock in high school just resurfaced?
    Hey it's only speculation but I know it's founded in solid fact!
    I can't remember that amount of men I've had anonimous sex with and sent them back to their wives. Hey one even left his girlfriend chasing a lychee around her plate in a chinese restaurant next door so don't tell me it doesn't happen. You're deluding yourselves
    This was not the point of this thread however. I was interested to know how many self styled straight people were willing to adnit they had had some kind of homosexual experience. This will lead on to another thread so just go with it guys!

11. -Bob- Insipid Fool Registered Senior Member

Those men are gay. I was talking about 'heterosexuals'. Of course there are a lot of gay dudes that pretend not to be gay. That seems to be different than what you're trying to say.

Open your mind a little. All I'm saying is that if you're willing to have sex with a man, that probably means you're either naturally attracted to them (gay) or not satisfied with women (gay) or that your attraction to women isn't enough to completely satisfy your curiosity (gay).

Hey, there's nothing wrong with being gay. Its just hard for gay people to understand hetero people (and vice versa). Same way that its hard for a child molester to understand how other people don't want to bang little girls (thats wrong though).

Do you also think that all of us gays and heteros secretly want to bang little girls? Or fuck donkeys? The desire just isn't there. Try to imagine fucking a donkey; then transpose the feeling you get to see how true heteros feel about men.

Umm, no. I'm just not sexually excited by men.... surely if I was, I'd want to have sex with them too. Is that so hard to imagine? Maybe it is.

That makes no sense!

Damn... it doesn't even surprise me. I suspect people of being gay all the time. Many time I've been talking to a particularly friendly guy... only to find out he's trying to fuck me.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

12. Jolly Rodger Banned Banned

hey i am hetro, although i supose, if this was a post for hetros 6 of them are quite confussed of the meaning

13. Cowboy My Aim Is True Valued Senior Member

I've never been sexually attracted to another man, but I can look at other guys and give honest opinions as to whether or not they would be considered attractive by others.

14. suzukisfrog Registered Senior Member

some thoughts give me that sudden, physical, involuntary shake due to repulsion. this was one of them.