Cair

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sandy, Jul 6, 2007.

1. sandy Banned Banned

I want to seriously discuss this with anyone who knows about it. My observation has been that it is a thinly-veiled terror organization. Its' leaders support terror groups and don't hide the fact they want Islam to take over the USA.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Why is it allowed to operate in the USA? Why are we being so pc as to allow this proven terror-linked group to exist here? I read that they demanded/got a tour of a major airport's security area. W.T.F???

Is America so pc that she will allow this sore to fester?

Cal Thomas was interviewed on DC radio and took a lot of cr@p for saying muslim violence in the UK was like cancer. Now CAIR is trying to Imus him.

Some facts about CAIR:
    - CAIR was founded by supporters of the terrorist group Hamas.
    - They have received funding from Islamic terrorists and are currently being funded by Islamic countries that support terrorism.
    - CAIR spokesman Ibrahim Hooper said: "I wouldn't want to create the impression that I wouldn't like the government of the United States to be Islamic law sometime in the future."
    - Omar Ahmad, Chairman Emeritus of CAIR, said that "Islam isn't in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become dominant. The Koran, the Muslim book of scripture, should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on Earth."

Want to know more about CAIR? Take a look at their alerts:

http://www.cair.com/default.asp?Page=archive&theType=AA&PageNumber=1

Funny, I didn't see anything about protesting/speaking out against all the recent bombing/terror attempts.

There are "radical muslims" out there trying to destroy our culture and our way of life. They don't care who they kill to do so. CAIR is trying to protect these people; to convince the American people that they don't even exist.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. sandy Banned Banned

I read that frequently. What I want to know is if they want any credibility and for us to take them at all seriously, why don't they condemn terror acts?

I read their call to action back at least 12 months and found NO call to action to even verbally denounce terrorist acts. W.T.F???

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. iceaura Valued Senior Member

CAIR is supported by Wahabi Sunni oil money from the House of Saud in Saudi Arabia, Sandy.

Those are the Muslims most directly connected with 9/11, AQ, and international Islamic jihad.

They are longtime friends and supporters of the current US President, and are protected by their close affiliation with the White House and certain large oil companies.

8. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

9. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

CAIR takes money from private donators, they aren't funded by one main source. All this is speculation, every single criticism of CAIR.

10. desi Valued Senior Member

If you have evidence linking them to illegal activity go ahead and turn it in to homeland security. While you're at it check out building 7 of the World Trade Center.

If the feds thought CAIR or any other group was a real threat to them they wouldn't be here. They'd be rounded up and sent to Guantanmo Bay.

11. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Why do so few people care if the group is one that, for instance, supports acts of terror and makes no secret of desire for Christianity to rule the U.S.?

What, really, does it matter, if the U.S. government is supporting terror groups? Remember, we were doling out money to the Taliban as late as summmer, 2001. Be more specific about the notion of support, Sandy. I don't see violence as a proper tool for sociopolitical change, but I cannot deny that the Arab and Muslim communities around the world have a good, long list of reasons to be upset with Americans and their government. Given that we had five years' warning that bin Laden was coming after us, and that we spent those five years piling on the offenses, I still don't understand the rabid hatred that seems to guide so many Americans in their crusade against Islam. Perhaps you could fill us in? After all, when in doubt, ask someone relevant. If I want to know what a Christian believes, should I ask a Buddhist? I'd like to know what a rabid hatemonger believes about American offenses against the world, and our contemptuous pretense of apathy toward bin Laden's warnings. Thus, I ask you.

What makes anyone else any more guilty, or Americans any less? No matter how much or little 9/11's dead suffered, it's nothing compared to the suffering our foreign policy inflicts on others.

12. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

How come sandy can make such foolish statements without ever proving herself, and nothing happens, yet if any people who criticize her strongly get infractions.

Moderators, please ban sandy.

13. countezero Registered Senior Member

The same reason you get to blabber on about 9/11 not being perpetuated by Muslims...

14. countezero Registered Senior Member

Gross moral equivalence and rationalization. Just what I've come to expect from you...

15. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

You don't see violence as a proper tool for sociopolitical change? You don't see, so now go to the History of the World, start at Chapter One, and tell me about all of the lack of using Violence for sociopolitical change? Violence always seem to accompany Political Change, and from the Violent Political Change comes the societal changes, now please give something from the real world to support you contention, not your Bubble-Up utopia fantasy world.

16. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

What makes it morally nonequivalent? Could you explain it to me? Without rationalisation, that is.

17. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

90% Drop in CAIR membership since Sept 11

As evidence that most American Muslims agree with Sandy that CAIR is too extreem, consider the fact that its membership has droped 90% since Sept 11!

18. Kadark Banned Banned

So why aren't any of these "radical Muslims" outdoors actually killing Americans?

19. countezero Registered Senior Member

They're too busy watching television.

20. sandy Banned Banned

They are out there. We're watching them and stopping them almost weekly now. But if you missed their last terror attempts/attacks, here's a refresher list:

Weekly Jihad Report
    Jun 30 - Jul. 06 Jihad Attacks: 67
    Dead Bodies: 417
    Critically Injured: 345

Monthly Jihad Report
    June, 2007 Jihad Attacks: 267
    Dead Bodies: 1531
    Critically Injured: 1941

And here's the Latest Offerings from the Religion of Peace:

7/6/07 ( Yala, Thailand ) - An elderly rubber worker is murdered by Muslim extremists.
    7/6/07 ( Pattani, Thailand ) - A 50-year-old Buddhist woman is shot to death by Islamists in her store.
    7/6/07 ( Mogadishu, Somalia ) - A government official is assassinated by members of an Islamic militia.
    7/6/07 ( Ahmad Maref,, Iraq ) - Islamic terrorists send a suicide bomber into a market, killing over two dozen shoppers.
    7/6/07 ( Tikrit, Iraq ) - Sunni gunmen attack the home of a peaceful Sheikh, killing seven members of his family.
    7/6/07 ( Mosul, Iraq ) - A Kurdish married couple is shot to death by Sunni terrorists.

Oh, and followers of the Religion of Peace killed over 100 innocent people in a suicide bombing.

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1183459217567&pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Fortunately we have stopped/prevented most of the terrorists' attacks here.

21. Benauld Does your dog bite? Registered Senior Member

You're the one who keeps insisting we're all at "war" sandy. Could you provide evidence for the number of muslims killed during the U.S. led (therefore Christian) invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq (twice)?

**********EDIT**********
    P.S. As one Christian to another, you may wish to seek medical advice for your rising blood pressure. You've been using a hell of a lot of these:

recently, I'm concerned for you.
    **********EDIT**********

Last edited: Jul 8, 2007
  22. Kadark Banned Banned

You're missing the point. Why aren't Muslims just grabbing the gun they can legally purchase and going on rampages? Why don't they just make something soooo easy like mustard gas and melt the lungs of hundreds of Americans? Do you realize how easy it is for a person to kill other people if they really want to? Why aren't any of these things happening in America? Why don't Muslims go to a mall and gun people down? Or stab people walking on the street late at night? Why?

Iraq is a fucking WAR ZONE. OBVIOUSLY, considering the turmoil over there, killing is no goddamn surprise.

23. sandy Banned Banned

Because we're watching them. Not as closely as we should, but we are watching them. If we even SUSPECT they are in ANY way connected to terrorism, we are watching them. We have prevented hundreds of terror attacks against us despite liberals whining that our surveillance invades their rights.

The ridiculous level of violence that Islam serves up to the world makes it impossible to compile a complete list of terror attacks.

Some of the muslims here practice Islam that is much closer to Judeo-Christianity. We have no problem with them. They are truly the peaceful ones. They only know the biographical details of their prophet that are in line with moral restraint, and not the ones that speak of hedonism, deception, power and violence.
    Decent Muslims are that way because they are more loyal to the moral law written in their hearts rather than to the details of Muhammad’s religion. They filter out evidence to the contrary and believe that their religion is inclusive of the many freedoms and values that are cherished in the West (perhaps never questioning why they are not found in Muslim lands).

If Islam is a religion of peace, then why is it the only religion that consistently produces religiously-motivated terrorist attacks? Why are thousands of people able to cut off an innocent person’s head or fly a plane into a building while screaming praises to Allah? Where’s the outrage among other Muslims when this happens… and why do they get more worked up over cartoons?

No other religion inspires the sort of terrorism that Islam produces.

Maybe one day Muslims will have a change of heart and decide to take the sort of action that one might expect of people who believe that it really is wrong to kill in the name of their religion. We'll know when this happens because it will be when Islam exchanges petty complaint for true contrition, and roots out the extremist elements to end the violence - as opposed to offering occasional lip service that is designed merely to appeal to Western tastes.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Pages/Games-Muslims-Play.htm
    http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Pages/TheList.htm
    http://www.americansagainsthate.org/cw/

p.s. We have already caught/stopped muslims from doing some of the things on your list.
    http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/story?id=2710776&page=1
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/4319714.stm

Here's a few we missed:
    6/25/06- Denver, CO-6 killed/injured. Saying that it was 'Allah's choice', a Muslim shoots four of his co-workers and a police officer.
    7/28/06-Seattle, WA- 6 killed/injured. An 'angry' Muslim-American barges into a local Jewish center and shoots six women, one of whom dies.
    10/6/06- Louisville, KY- 5 killed/injured. In an 'honor' attack, a Muslim man rapes and beats his estranged wife, leaving her for dead, then savagely murders their four children.
    2/13/07-Salt Lake City, UT- 9 killed/injured. A Muslim immigrant goes on a shooting rampage at a mall, targeting people buying Valentine's Day cards at a gift shop and killing five.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Pages/AmericanAttacks.htm

And then there were the snipers. I forgot how many innocent Americans they killed.

So far there have been AT LEAST 10,000 INNOCENT AMERICANS killed/injured by Muslims in America in 56 terror attacks.

Religion of peace my @ss.

What I want to know is how ANYONE could defend these evil muslim terrorists?