By LAW,should Spontaneous Human Combustion be mentioned in all reliable Medicalbooks?

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by LeBlanc, Dec 8, 2011.

1. Enmos Valued Senior Member

|| Thread moved from "Free Thoughts" to "Alternative Theories." Redirect will expire in 1 day.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Moderator note: multiple threads on the same topic by the same poster have been merged.

LeBlanc has been banned for 3 days for spamming multiple threads on the same topic, following warnings not to do so.

---
    And on a personal note: nobody is buying LeBlanc's story of a "friend" who spontaneously combusted. And what are the chances that LeBlanc has had TWO friends who have recently died under mysterious circumstances. To paraphrase Wilde, losing one friend in a freak accident is a trajedy; to lose two starts to look like carelessness.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Thank you VERY much!!!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

In truth, he's nothing but a naive little kid who believes ANY nutty thing he comes across. He needs a LONG timeout so he can get back into spending more time in school (and less on the computer) to learn more facts about real life instead of wasting it on all this fable junk.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. LeBlanc Banned Banned

I really don't think 'fables' would be in the news and have the press spread the world globaly in the form of Headlines in every single news provider, newspaper, radio and tabloid about the cases that happen.

1. Michael Fharety
    2. A 50 year old woman. '2nd case of Spontaneous Human Combustion' as the headline in the Irish Times. Happened closely to the other.

The woman was found burnt, mistaken for a christmas tree that was burnt. All that was left was her leg. A bottle of vodka next to her that's it. nothing else was burnt but her cats were dead due to carbon monoxide poisoning and the woman had toxic cyanide levels in her blood from her burning.

8. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

That's just stupid. A burning human body does NOT produce cyanide - "toxic levels" or otherwise.

Another thing: If you are going to continue to post this rubbish, at least become smart enough to INCLUDE LINKS to what you're "reporting" here. As it is, no one is buying into any of your silliness.

9. LeBlanc Banned Banned

Yes, in this case her burning body did produce cyanide.
    I'm using a friend's computer and I cannot give links. Just search this into google:

'Irish Times second case spontaneous human combustion'
    Please have some sympathy because a woman died of this, If she were alive, I think she'd be a bit upset how you're labeling her cause of death as 'silliness' I could just go into a Cancer website and call it silly despite the fact that deaths from cancer pop up in the news once in a while and people die of it. Same thing.

The article clearly states there were toxic levels of cyanide in her bloodstream (from smoke inhalation?)

Last edited: Jan 21, 2012
  10. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

No, it's hardly the same thing. And I'm NOT going to do your research for you. You can use Google on your friend's computer as easily as you can on your own machine. That's just another cheap attempt on YOUR part to try and escape responsibility for what you post. :bugeye:

11. LeBlanc Banned Banned

12. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

13. LeBlanc Banned Banned

Read the title of the news article. It says the Irish woman had burst into flames.
    Nothing else was burnt and there was no antimortem damage.

14. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Oh, yeah, lots of weeping going on here - NOT!! Are you actually so poorly educated that you'd believe just anything reported in a newspaper (which, by the way, makes EVERY attempt to sensationalize every story as much as they can)????

And that same issue also carries an article about a woman who claims to have "she captured image of Jesus on Cliffs of Moher."

I suppose you believe THAT also. :bugeye:

15. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Only if the cliff burst into flames!

16. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Heh-heh! Yeah, then he'd believe it.

Thing is, the stuff IS real - it's just that it requires an external ignition source AND perhaps a bit of accelerant as well. But no one seems able to get the truth through his thick skull. Pity.

17. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

actually the cyanide PROVES that stuff other than the body burned, probably plastic or paint

18. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Yep foam in cushions is notorius for that.

19. LeBlanc Banned Banned

No, NOTHING else, I repeat nothing was burnt aside from the woman. she was found on the floor burnt, yet the floor didn't even burn.

20. Rhaedas Valued Senior Member

"Immediate vicinity" usually means things nearby.

21. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Well I recommend that you always have a bucket of water within reach, LeBlanc. You never know when; WHOOSH, you'll just burst into flames. Must be scary being you and believing all of this goofy stuff.

Just try in relax and keep that water bucket handy.

22. Rhaedas Valued Senior Member

Unless you have an allergy to water, of course.

23. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Good God!! What a dilemma!