Bush Spies on American Citizens

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Cottontop3000, Dec 17, 2005.

1. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

What's a "neo-con"?

Hmm, is that why there's so many fucking amendments and such to our Constitution and Bill of Rights? ...amendments changing what the "founding fathers" wrote up?

Baron Max

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. TW Scott Minister of Technology Registered Senior Member

Actually I have always noticed the opposite. It is the Democrats who seem to oppose the Constitution at every chance they get. Sure the Republicans think that Freedom of Speach should not make you immune to prosecution. Democrats seem to thing the second amendment doesn't exist.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

There aren't that many ammendments. The Constitution CAN be ammended, but it's a real pain in the ass. Probably less than one tenth of one percent of proposed ammendments ever become part of the constitution. Still, the broader point is that it is absurd to concern oneself with such niceties as the imagined constitutional rights of terrorists plotting the destruction of our nation. As president Lincoln said:

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. leopold Valued Senior Member

you know why it fascinates you?
    because the evidence i gave and a lot of the stories you read just doesn't jive does it.
    most of what you read is propaganda and or scare tactics.
    and some is disinformation deliberatly planted by the f.b.i./n.s.a.

8. nirakar ( i ^ i ) Registered Senior Member

Have a nice walk into the world of high quality conspiracy theories.

Google search word combinations:

(ptech faa "9/11" cia mitre)
    ( carnivore promis inslaw meese )
    (ptech "care international" "bin laden" "al kifah" Maktab)
    ( "Emad Salem" )

Also http://www.911truth.org/article.php?story=20050301231231793

9. duendy Registered Senior Member

i am opening this agin. we have to keep tis subject open, sos we dont get tooooo apathetic. each one uf us is significant. we all demand freedom. the fact is though we have been opressed for a very very long time, and they are continuuing to take what little freedoms we had away.

a survey was donte on U.S streets. people of all age ranges--mostly young people were asked what they knew of the five Constitutinal Freedoms. most of them didn't kow but DID know te names of te cartoon Simpsons characters and useless info celbrity crap

thats where it's at. drowned in digital channewl crap while the bizy fascists encage their 'herds'--you and me- in yet smaller pens---

They are criminals and want throwing out yesterday. get angry emotional. start feeling. dont think its uncool to be so

if your friad then be aware ofit and use tis place to open up about it. if you tink i am conspiracist bla bla, then rage. anything but bury yer head in sand

10. duendy Registered Senior Member

SO YOUR FREEDOMS ARE GOOOOOIIIIIINNNGGG AND YOU DON'T CARRRREEEE?))))))))))))))))??

have i got it right? or havei left something out?

11. duendy Registered Senior Member

well.....have i???

12. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

I care duendy. I'm tired though.

13. duendy Registered Senior Member

I know man (putting a metaphorical arm round yer shoulders, remember you tellin me a short whiles back......it isn't hard to get real tired in this word. world weaary
    you started tis very thread didn't you. i had spoken to Leopold va pm about how our freedos is going, andhe mentioned tis thread and found it for me
    i a trying to reviveit....dramticaly, but noone prt from yourself's responded

yesterday found this:

"Joanna Macy writes: When we're distracted and fearful, and the odds are running against u, it's easy to let the heart and mind go numb...
    Appropriate response depends on an unblocked feedback loop. Yet the perils facing life on easrth are so massive and unprecedented tat they are hard to believe. The very danger signals that should rivet our attention, summon up the blood, and bond us in collective action, tend to have the opposite effect. They make us want to pull down the blinds, and busy ourselves wit other things.
    It is good to look at what this apathy is, to understand it wit respct and compassion. Apatheia means literally, non-suffering, apathy is the inability or refusal to feel pain. What is the pain we feel-and desperately try not to feel-in this planet time?
    It is pain for the world...it is the pin ofthe world itself, experienced in each of us..."
    Cosmic Walk; The Human and the Universe Story/Awakening of the Ecological Self www.dcs.shef.ac.uk/~julian/ecopsychology/awakeningecologicalself.html

14. duendy Registered Senior Member

15. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

Thanks for the metaphorical arm, duendy.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I like what Joanna Macy wrote. I am distracted and numb, the odds may be going against me, and if I am fearful, it is of myself and of the potential I am squandering. Thanks for the thoughts.

P.S. Your link doesn't take you to where you want it to. Can you try it again?

16. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

17. duendy Registered Senior Member

18. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

Yep, that one did. Thanks. I'll read it sometime.

19. dkb218 Banned Banned

Just a little side note...

Whatever happen to the Baron? He made life so colorful!

20. duendy Registered Senior Member

Yes. he was in the midst of one of his godamn sentences and choked on it

21. PHPlatonica Im over myself now... Registered Senior Member

Hey. Come on you guys. I like the Constitution! It tastes like chicken. When you cook it just right it even falls off the bone

What's the problem? we are doing a fantastic job at it.
    Especially Bush. I mean, he's got to be the BIGGEST "meat" head out there, AND BONER, and he's broiling himself just fine

22. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

Yes, he is doing a wonderful job of cooking himself. I would say, though, that he is getting a lot of help from the other meatheads in his employ.

23. PHPlatonica Im over myself now... Registered Senior Member

true true you are

He is such a punk isn't he. The best correlation I ever saw portrayed was Bush and "curious George" the Monkey.

That man honestly makes me so mad. I just think it would be fun to punch him in the nose and see if he bleeds at all. That way if there IS no blood we can be certain he has no Heart.