Bush Hurricane Conspiracy

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Slaughterist, Sep 14, 2004.

1. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

Just to explain: I used very very because of my sensitivity to the global economy as I mentioned.

Besides that, fair enough.

As it's not a major concern of mine at this time, I'm not sure either.

I'm sure a search would yield some stuff for you.

I don't know. It's probably that it is... but why is the question. Maybe it's all because of the yellowstone supervolcanoe as far as I know. *shrug*

That's kind of the whole thing. Climate is complicated. Maybe it's because a butterfly took a dump in australia?

Actually I'd think it's fairly certain that it will indeed grow back. The question is when and how much. One thing that is fairly certain is that the planet has been up and down and all around. That's one of the reasons it's so difficult to isolate cause.

I think the oil industry for instance, is somewhat gross and likely highly corrupt. However, shutting them down or even really tweaking them much at all could create massive negative economic repurcussions. It's a sticky, sticky wicket as far as I can tell...

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

I agree fully with what you just said... but equating it to global warming and using that as an excuse is in dishonest. The public is being sold on the Kyoto protocal as being medicine to combat global warming (hot flashes), when it's should be justified by things like pollution (cancer and death). Then at least the limits would have a basis.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

I've been trying to get the Persol Protocal published for years. Nature wrote me a kind letter back stating that they don't condone the killing of butterflies and refused to publish my theory

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. PuPuPlatter42 Registered Member

God is punishing Florida for screwing up the election that put Bush in the White House instead of Gore.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. Albume27 Registered Senior Member

I use to live in central florida Deltona to be exact. I moved away from Florida in 2000. Anyway I think who ever runs the world lets say God ok? God is pissed the fuck off with The United States. Now I dont wana to get political now. The all powerful ruler might be punishing Florida for dirty deed it would do in the future the 2004 election they elected Bush.

9. Tenshi Arashi Registered Member

Satan was given dominion over the weather when he was bitch-slapped into the atmosphere.

10. Tenshi Arashi Registered Member

That said, global warming alarmists are fools who see a chart showing 100/10000 [guesstimate, yes] of the data and see it rise and start running around like decapitated chickens.

Surely there's a better cause to yell "the sky is falling!" about?