"Bush asks for $725 billion in military spending"

Discussion in 'World Events' started by vincent, Feb 5, 2007.

1. Mr. G reality.sys Valued Senior Member

No. Independents prefer not to inbreed.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

No wonder bush is asking for all these bucks, when your responses judging by here are so what, gee whizz what times bugs bunny on, bush is screwing america & your all bending over & letting him do it.

There is no sense or logic to his ideas in iraq, a child can see that, what makes it worse for the brits is the supposed intelligent blair is following this jack ass all the way, the uk must have spent near on 50 or more billion on these arab wars, all for what to bring democracy to arabs, thre is not one arab country that has honest free democracies, they never will, arabs are warlords by nature, & only a dictator can rule in any of there countries.

Hey i believed in blair once, but now even i know he is a donkey's ass, but compared to what bush is doing he is still in the minors.

I know now why powell pissed of into retirement, he new bush was a jack ass & he would be remembered as the worst president in american history.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

This is the trace of stupidity in your otherwise spot-on observation. One must wonder if your spot-on observation is just luck. Or something else.

Do you consider yourself generally affiliated, or in general agreement, with the Conservative Party?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Free_Matt_417 The CIA took my baby away Registered Senior Member

I don't think it help that he's backed by the dooche-bag of a prime minister here in Australia. John Howard is on a rampage to sell off every government run and owned utility. Privitisation is for suckers. We will end up with all our bills going to off shore companies and share holders pockets, and none of it going to the government or maintenance.

I think GWB and Johnny H needa look to the future, and stop stacking up the bricks, so the next poor sap who runs the country has to watch out when they tumble.

8. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

When's the next election in which people will be able to vote Howard out? And how often are they?

9. Free_Matt_417 The CIA took my baby away Registered Senior Member

He's in his last term i believe, the elderly out way the young, and with a capitalist money-hungry government the elderly just want their cash, and they will die, and leave the younger people in their selfish mindless wake.

If thats making sense.

Let me know what you think.

PS by the time im 30, it's predicted that the pension will be non-existent, because the cost will be too great to fund millions of old coots. Unfair i think.

10. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

In america i always liked the democrats, mainly because they think before reacting, in the uk the labour party, in oz howard, thats mianly because the other party is always running some loud, foul mouth donkey"s ass, the last one i recall spent his days slagging off a 80 year old queen, how fucking shallow, fair enough get the monarchy out of oz, but for fuck sake leave your insults to a 80year old woman out, she has achieved & done more in her life than these assholes could dream about.

I mean is that the extent of there policy get the monarchy out no wonder howard wins every time, the monarchy there is a figurehead joke, as it is in NZ, but any asshole politician trying to score points off the queen, just shows what a shallow person they are.

Why dont they wait for charles turn, then they will have support & wont look like idiots then.

As for arabs being warlords, they all are, the only peacful arab countries have dictators, be they kings, sultans, or a religous loony, you take away that dictator then you have a palestine situation where hamas & fatwah fight it out to be the dictating force.

11. Free_Matt_417 The CIA took my baby away Registered Senior Member

The arabs are dictators?

I think it's worse that the west is full of capitalists who would crawl over their dead mother to get a buck.

12. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

I had always thought you were some sort of right-winger.

Yeah. Okay.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

13. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

It makes sense. How often are the elections in which a PM can be elected or voted out?

That sucks.

14. Free_Matt_417 The CIA took my baby away Registered Senior Member

every four years

15. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Deleting off topic bickering.

On second thought, that's too much trouble- cesspool

Third thought, just stay on topic guys.

16. Redefine91 I piss excellence Registered Senior Member

Sucks for you, once you pay em, its the governments to use

17. ScottMana Registered Senior Member

Wow, this sux. We are spending so much on war. What about things we would all like to see instead of killing?

Last edited: Feb 7, 2007
  18. Genji Registered Senior Member

Which should make you happy. It goes to Bush's wars. GW has built the biggest goverment in US history. Gots to be paid for. Your great great great grandchildren will still be paying for the Bush wars long after the war criminal is cold and dead.

19. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

"Taxes that are spent on killing people make me so hard!"

20. Mr. G reality.sys Valued Senior Member

But not your's.

Nothing to risk; nothing to protect, eh?

Why should we be listening to you, again?

You're the last generation of you. Why should the future generations of others care what you think about the future?

Inquiring minds want to know.

21. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

Genji is caring about much more than his own personal interests? How disgustingly liberal of him!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

By the way: Who is Your?