bush and the coalition has killed more people than saddam hussein.

Discussion in 'World Events' started by EmptyForceOfChi, May 14, 2007.

1. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

we are all africans

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

peace.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Fenris Wolf Banned Banned

You seem quite willing to involve yourself in the affairs of nations you don't live in, Sam. One of them being America, of course. You don't live there, you're not American, yet every post you've ever made has involved the USA in some way.

Which does blow that little excuse right out of the water, does it not? Do you have any others?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Has it? Or is it that you don't pay attention to those that don't?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Some of the "others"
    http://www.sciforums.com/search.php?searchid=1398100

Also I meant in terms of discussion, how many people know the details of African life or society or can comment on it?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Fenris Wolf Banned Banned

Well, I have to admit I'm not overly interested in threads entitled "If men could menstruate", Sam. Your fans probably would, because most of them tend to be a little on the young side anyway and that type of thread title would always bring them running.

Glanced through the first three pages, found nothing dealing with any war not involving the USA. I may have missed one, of course, but then looking for needles in haystacks has never been a favourite pastime either.
    So no, I don't pay attention to those that don't, where you're concerned. I pay little attention to those of yours which do, really. Once you've read one of them and seen the utter hypocrisy involved, it's difficult to sum up the energy to read any others unless browsing through a thread already.

There was one, though, which caught my attention. Why you, of all people, would post a thread on the dangers of becoming polarised is a little beyond me at the moment. Are you truly so blind to yourself? I thought it was a front, but I'm not sure anymore.

8. G. F. Schleebenhorst England != UK Registered Senior Member

Yeah, but would that have happened under Saddam? US actions lead to the current state of unrest in Iraq, and therefore the US is responsible for all 600,000 civilian deaths.

9. orcot Valued Senior Member

that's true